Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu (689 Views)

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaStandard: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2023
ASARI Dokubo, Niger Delta Activist to Nigeria’s President TINUBU: ‘Don’t Release NNAMDI KANU, Let him Face the Full Wrath of the Law for Anarchy against the Nation; Releasing him is Rewarding Criminality and Treason’

*‘In the South East, the IPOB/ESN is waging a full-scale war against the government of this country and many local governments. Several communities are deserted, schools are closed, and hospitals are closed’

*‘99 percent of mission of Crude Oil Theft in the country are stolen by Nigerian Military, I am not afraid of anyone, only telling the world what I know’

*‘We will help the Federal Government to fight and end crude oil theft in Nigeria’-DOKUBO
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/just-in-asari-dokubo-niger-delta-activist-to-nigerias-president-tinubu-dont-release-nnamdi-kanu-let-him-face-the-full-wrath-of-the-law-for-anarchy-against-the-nation-re/

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaStandard: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2023
Where is NIGERIA going?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Better!

Shettima will release Kanu in 2031 when he becomes President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by taylor89(m): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2023
wink
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:24am On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbam Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by MatrixReloaded: 5:32am On Jun 17, 2023
His hatred for kanu is beyond imagination. But I see his fate dwindling. Even tinubu can not release kanu because those holding him are the ones that install tinubu.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Some people go crucify Asari with insults today
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by ybalogs(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2023
Is it only me that feels Nnamdi KANU can actually make the Igbos calm down? Especially the ESN/Unknown Gunmen. If their activities will stop with his release they should just release him biko.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by ybalogs(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Some people go crucify Asari with insults today
He brought it against himself but I'm sure he doesn't care.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by press9jatv: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Asari Dokubo is a clueless attention seeker. No one should take him seriously at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nahunger(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2023
Wahalur pro max 😂😂😂😂
They are coming for you
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nigeria’s President Tinubu: ‘don’t Release Nnamdi Kanu by Mystic216: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2023
This is to tell you that they are happy with what is happening in the east

If they are not happy, they should release this man and see how calm east will be, regardless of political differences

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Tinubu Should Do To Fix Nigeria--Arewa Youths. / OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid / Watch Peter Obi Arrives Mangu IDP Camp In Plateau State To Mark 62 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.