Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid (692 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2023
RENO Omokri has reacted to Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) allegation at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal against President Bola Ahmed Tinubu that he presented himself as a female student when he attended Chicago State University in the United States.

Omokri, in his reaction in defence of Tinubu said he personally visited the varsity to confirm if the President attended and came out with his degree as claimed.

In his Official Twitter Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, Omokri said he belongs to the PDP, nevertheless, truth must be told.

"I went there physically. I did a video broadcast from their campus. I met their officials."
@renoomokri

I worked for Waziri Atiku Abubakar to win. I pray he unseats Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court. And I am not pursuing any political appointment, or job offer from Tinubu.

However, it is false to assert that Bola Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University.

I went there physically. I did a video broadcast from their campus. I met their officials.

Tinubu attended and graduated from the Chicago State University with honours, and they even have a photo of him in their alumni office as one of their most accomplished alumni.

Not only did I go there physically to expose Tinubu (only to find out that he attended), I also asked their registry to put what they told me in writing. Attached is the letter they gave me.

You can also go there physically, as I did, or email or phone them if you doubt this letter given to me. The man is no saint. His past cartel links indelibly taint him.

But let us be fair, honest and transparent as we oppose him.

If we attack Tinubu based on lies, God will just disappoint us further and appoint him greater.
#TableShaker"

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:
https://www.sojworldnews.com/omokri-defends-tinubu-says-he-attends-chicago-state-university-with-letter-evidence-see-letter/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/fg-approves-re-opening-of-seme-border-for-vehicle-importation/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-i-was-moved-by-evil-spirit-to-kill-my-lover-suspect-read-full-gists/

*CLICK to join SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS WhatsApp group if you have not joined any, for our news updates as it breaks>>*
https:///JiX02nj3L2QGEqiNedhMYm

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by Muh247: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2023
cool

Honestly I don't join in the conversation of Tinubu's certificate

CSU has an email, on thier website,send an enquiry to their registrar and get your own response yourself .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by Ilefoaye(m): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Omokiri the slayer
Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by LordIsaac(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Atiku and Obidients right now...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by VenExchangee: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Rest
Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by Chiefpriestt: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2023
This Omokri is really desperate to get appointment from Tinubu. Going against Atiku his pay master. What a traitor
Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by Igwe9(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2023
So, where did the certificate of the female Tinubu come from?
Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by UnclePati: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Who signed the letter please ..
Where is the sch stamp on the doc .. to validate it.

Omokiri visited and roamed the school campus .... And got an unsigned letter to defend TINUBU.

Omokiri didn't get the message that the BOLA A TINUBU who graduated there was female.. but the one here in Nigeria is male.

Honestly I like to know the name on the international passport Mr TINUBU used to travel in 1979..

Atiku should invite the school to provide us bio data and photograph of the student called BOLA A TINUBU.

Atiku shld invite Nigerian and USA immigration to provide us with copies of TINUBU's travel document in 1979

Baba TINUBU na certificate forgery

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by tunwumi: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Over to the children of hate

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by Alaigbopress: 7:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Well this zombie taught he is smart. Yes there is Bola Ahmed Tinubu but is it the same person Nigeria's president. If you walk into Chicago university and ask them if there is Bola A Tinubu that graduated here they will say Yes. But let us see the bio Data to confirm something

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by oyebanji44: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2023
They have no case against tinubu except friovious and vexation cases

How many time have they sue tinubu on certification forgery..

At the end of the case what happened,? It becomes dismissed case. Don't mind them bro...

Muh247:
cool

Honestly I don't join in the conversation of Tinubu's certificate

CSU has an email, on thier website,send an enquiry to their registrar and get your own response yourself .

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by FreeStuffsNG: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Was this not the fact he brandished which caused his spat with one of the arise guys?

2 Likes

Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by GanagiBitrus: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Ok he attended. But why present forged certificates to INEC. Forgery is a crime.
Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by YouandiAllofus: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Y
Re: OMOKRI Defends TINUBU, Says He Attends Chicago State University With Letter Evid by Muh247: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2023
oyebanji44:
They have no case against tinubu except friovious and vexation cases

How many time have they sue tinubu on certification forgery..

At the end of the case what happened,? It becomes dismissed case. Don't mind them bro...

Honestly bro, since 2003

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Permission From Simon Ekpa To Fix My Wedding In Anambra? / Should FG Go Back To Their Vomit? / The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.