Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN (55808 Views)

Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / House Of Reps Orders CBN To Suspend New Cash Withdrawal Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Epistasis(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Parachoko:
My President is not playing

This is what I voted for

Very valid.
I am so happy I didn't fall for that yes daddy scam!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by seguntijan(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
with inec chairman still on that sit without tinubu suspend him, then his deceiving himself

He should suspend who you guys have case with in court so that you people will say he put his person there to cover his ASS? The Effontry you guys have that you actually won this election is not here at all. Let's see how things unfold sha.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu came prepared.
He must have been in the Boys' Scout when he was younger.
#RenewedHope is here.

Is this the first time we are seeing this in Nigeria?

In 2015, buhari stopped all contracts he inherited from Jonathan "till further notice".

Many state governors upon assuming office freeze all government accounts.

So what's special about Tinubus directive to CBN?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Parachoko:
My President is not playing

This is what I voted for

In 2015, buhari stopped all contracts he inherited from Jonathan "till further notice".

So what's special about Tinubus directive to CBN?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by CasNova: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu is at work.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Epistasis:

Very valid.

what is now special about Tinubus directive to CBN?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2023
CasNova:
Tinubu is at work.

Which work exactly?

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by DEmejioba1: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
I don't support peter, nor atiku or tinubu. Just let inec chairman explain how he wasted tax payers money on that elections.

Na lie,can you swear with your life that you didn't feel for any of them?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Epistasis(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

How can it be special since it's not coming from yes daddy.
We told you guys that Tinubu is the best unlike somebody who invested all the state resources in "cash and carry" and ogogoro business.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2023
Epistasis:

How can it be special since it's not coming from yes daddy.
We told you guys that Tinubu is the best unlike somebody who invested all the state resources in "cash and carry" and ogogoro business.

But that hasn't in any way answered the questions.

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by monerozi5590: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2023
Good news. I like this.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Landmine1: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2023
I’m a strong critic of this man and I truly didn’t believe he would work, but I have no shame in swallowing my words. He is indeed working and better than the animal that left that seat. I hope he succeeds and I won’t lie to say if he indeed works and truly delivers I’ll vote for him for a second term.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Basicend: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2023
Epistasis:

Very valid.

Stop being sentimental. . Obi would have done very well too. . He has the ideas and capacity. It is just the opportunity that do not reach him this time. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by wolebest: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2023
dre11:
....Suspends Assistant Director In Charge of IPPIS, others in OAGF for salary padding

https://tribuneonlineng.com/stop-payment-to-mdas-till-further-notice-tinubu-orders-cbn/

The real governance has started.......

Value for monies released to MDAs must be established......

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by LilX: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2023
eleniyan2020:
that one no concerned you.... corruption is in every system,support obi or not,what we know is that,he can never rule this country!

As the country's PA na...
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Iceberg3: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Resurrection212:
That failure called peter obi that came third in an election that crying over the internet that his manhood was stolen should rest now or God arrest him forever. No distractions let this man face what Nigerians elected him to do.
As you wish others,so shall be done unto you and your family...so shall it be done to your generation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Peejayz: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

would you have said the same thing if it was obi as president

Don't be an hypocrite

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Peejayz:
would you have said the same thing if it was obi as president

Don't be an hypocrite

Is this d first time we are seeing this in Nigeria?

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Peejayz: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

you dey copy n paste.... Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
with inec chairman still on that sit without tinubu suspend him, then his deceiving himself

Go and suspend him na u know say na u appoint d inec guy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Asiwaju, collect our money, but pay them well.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Dhury: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, corruption in the federal public service doesn’t know tribe. When there is corrupt money to be made, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Kanuri etc all come together in unity to milk the system. Once you’re in on the deal, you in and when you’re not in, you’re not in irrespective of ethnicities.

If the names of those involved in the salary padding are released, you will find almost all major ethnicities fully represented.
are you minding nyammiri Igbo who is yet to recover from elluu,pee defeat.

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Fearyourcreator: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
he should explain how he wasted tax payers money on 2023 shambles elections.
How of your money dey sef... People paying huge no dey make noise like this... Go and sit down and stop disturbing people here... The topic is about cbn and payment not election or INEC... Dey use your sense don't be senseless... Same as those supporting this nonsense act of yours here

4 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by V1bes: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by genkins(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Resurrection212:
That failure called peter obi that came third in an election that crying over the internet that his manhood was stolen should rest now or God arrest him forever. No distractions let this man face what Nigerians elected him to do.

Name your sponsor boy

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by torqque7(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
that one left to u. So u agreed that inec chairman corrupted the process of 2023 elections.

Stop wasting your time answering nincompoops.. it never yields anything positive let alone arguing with a ethinc bigot nincompoop.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
He said it during economic summit interview during pre election, he said he would strengthen all institutions that it will be difficult to steal money and if it eventually happens and you are caught, the punishment will be huge. He also referencing to Lagos judicial how it has been sanitized and no judges will want to fall in to bad book of the law.
I think it has started already. Strengthen the institutions, flush out the bad eggs and jail them accordingly, then you will see a lot of things fallen in place one by one.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Peejayz:
you dey copy n paste.... Lol

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Backpedal: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Epistasis:

Very valid.

You all are just deceiving yourselves with the praise singing cheesy. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Morizo(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2023
dre11:
....Suspends Assistant Director In Charge of IPPIS, others in OAGF for salary padding

https://tribuneonlineng.com/stop-payment-to-mdas-till-further-notice-tinubu-orders-cbn/

How can a level 7 civil servant in a federal parastatal earn 60k? That's not true, the least should be at least 250 minus pension and tax. Go verify. Depending on the agency level 7 can earn 300k or slightly above in the present economy and approved by the Salaries and Wages commission and captured as a legal document in their conditions of service.

Level 7 is a senior office probably new entrant so 60k is not reasonable unless in Local government councils.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by torqque7(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

Don’t mind them..even if Tinubu farts they will say WOW he is doing well and it’s a huge surprise as if these are not things that people resuming new positions do to fix their own people. Bloody hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.