Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN (55799 Views)

Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / House Of Reps Orders CBN To Suspend New Cash Withdrawal Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2023
https://dailytrust.com/accountant-general-suspends-staff-over-ippis-breach/

This is the true and original story which was published by daily trust on 1st of May when Buhari was president.
It is this story Tribune, carrying out a hatchet job now refurbished and garnished with lies to claim Tinubu suspended somebody.
What is the name of the official suspended?
Where is the circular that suspended further payments to MDAs?
Mind you, such circular should normally go to MoF and not CBN.
These are the questions sensible people should ask but I guess Tinubu's opium is doing wonders!!
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Nigeriakan: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions I asked.

Is this the first time we are seeing this in Nigeria?

In 2015, buhari stopped all contracts he inherited from Jonathan "till further notice".

Many state governors upon assuming office freeze all government accounts.

what is now special about Tinubus directive to CBN?

What is special about it is that it's the first time a Nigerian President detects salary padding in a major MDA in less than a month after assuming office. That this happens quite quickly should give you a signal that PBAT must have had loyalists giving him intelligence about all MDAs.

Governors would have set up a committee to investigate the padding, and before you know it, nothing fruitful comes out of it eventually.

This is taking a quick action. It's in no way the same as freezing a state government accounts.

FYI, I won't give you a further response. So no need quoting me any longer. I hope you see this in no sentimental view

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by vannessa7(f): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, corruption in the federal public service doesn’t know tribe. When there is corrupt money to be made, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Kanuri etc all come together in unity to milk the system. Once you’re in on the deal, you in and when you’re not in, you’re not in irrespective of ethnicities.

If the names of those involved in the salary padding are released, you will find almost all major ethnicities fully represented.

True

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Lukuluku69(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, corruption in the federal public service doesn’t know tribe. When there is corrupt money to be made, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Kanuri etc all come together in unity to milk the system. Once you’re in on the deal, you in and when you’re not in, you’re not in irrespective of ethnicities.

If the names of those involved in the salary padding are released, you will find almost all major ethnicities fully represented

Very true Sir!

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by kokorokoman: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

Is this d first time we are seeing this in Nigeria?

In 2015, buhari stopped all contracts he inherited from Jonathan "till further notice".

stop spamming the thread with copy and paste abeg, na only you get contrary opinion for a thread full of thousands of people.
suffer no dey tire you?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Just look at the fp and see how daft all these Tinubu supporters are. Tinubu is suddenly anti-corruption champion.
Did Tinubu even campaign on fighting corruption? His only mantra on corruption was to make it unattractive yet some bumbling idiots are wearing him borrowed clothes.
A man who looted the richest state for 24 years is fighting corruption.
Taah. This zombie serum strong!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Bovis(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2023
God blessings and divine health to PBAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2023
Nigeriakan:

What is special about it is that it's the first time a Nigerian President detects salary padding in a major MDA in less than a month after assuming office. That this happens quite quickly should give you a signal that PBAT must have had loyalists giving him intelligence about all MDAs.

Governors would have set up a committee to investigate the padding, and before you know it, nothing fruitful comes out of it eventually.

This is taking a quick action. It's in no way the same as freezing a state government accounts.

FYI, I won't give you a further response. So no need quoting me any longer. I hope you see this in no sentimental view
Just hear this one too.
Tinubu detected salary padding grin grin
Are you guys real or just clones?
This dude's claim is not even in the op yet he somehow manufactured it!
This is terrible. I'm beginning to suspect this Tinubu really has nothing to offer which is why he's engaging in media blitz to shore himself up.
I'm still doubting this accounts are run by real humans anyway.

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by vannessa7(f): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
with inec chairman still on that sit without tinubu suspend him, then his deceiving himself

Based on what charges?
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by DaveHarry(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Yakubu will be remembered as the best INEC chairman Nigeria ever had. He did really well giving Nigerians the true kind of leader we need to bail this country from it's woes. Nigerians never did apply wisdom when been led astray by PO. thank God yakubu did the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by gocece: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is on my signature
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2023
The name of IPPIS director is Nsikak Ben and he's not an assistant director, neither is he suspended.
So who is the person suspended according to this fable?
I'm beginning to be scared for Nigeria if this nonsense continues.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by zabson(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
A Level 7 Officer is collecting 400K instead of 40K, Omo e go far gan ni oooo!! If you check well, na Aboki full that beneficiary List oooo!!

Id.ot.

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Love800(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2023
What are the levels in civil service nd their salary scale?

Anyone pls
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by sixtuso(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Imagine what has been going on with this type of things. More of them to come, Go on @The President.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Mitsurugi(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Resurrection212:
That failure called peter obi that came third in an election that crying over the internet that his manhood was stolen should rest now or God arrest him forever. No distractions let this man face what Nigerians elected him to do.

Can't you people just shut up!
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by stampo: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu came prepared.
He must have been in the Boys' Scout when he was younger.
#RenewedHope is here.

Tinubu really study past questions Wella bfor him enter the Town Hall..

The guy ready come o..

He go ask for extra sheets very soon...

E ready come

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by sreamsense: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
So 3 days to the selection he just dey tell all stake holders that he will not transmit the election when everyone already knew that election will be transmission online. He dey give news up and down, assuring Nigerians that he will transmit the election. Tinubu need to suspend inec chairman also.
At least one consolation prize to you is that you have accepted reality that INEC chairman held discussion with international observers on 23rd February as Tribune reported it which nullifies hope of Obi and Atiku. Your selected and manipulated news outlets couldn't cover it because they were busy mocking Tinubu on their stations. Even you yourself has intrinsically agreed that Obi has lost court case. All the refuse he dumbs at court calling them evidences cant safe him. Problem is not wheather INEC discussed it 3days to election, but is that you never requested for pre-election schedule of events. However, don't let me derail this thread further since threads are opened for them already. Prepare your mind not to abuse the judges when Obi case is thrown out of court window

2 Likes

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by ginggerxy: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Resurrection212:
That failure called peter obi that came third in an election that crying over the internet that his manhood was stolen should rest now or God arrest him forever. No distractions let this man face what Nigerians elected him to do.
If Nigerians truely elected him , then why are you crying that someone is asking for a proof that he was genuinely elected? Ain't you stupid to have made that statement?
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Parachoko:
My President is not playing

This is what I voted for

Same here bro.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by vannessa7(f): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

But that hasn't in any way answered the questions.

I see you struggling so hard to discredit Tinubus ingenuity, but how long will you do that because he still has wonders up his sleeve to deliver to Nigerians which is sure to floor you and your ilks, I see you falling in love with him soon😛😛😛,

FYI he did exactly like this in Lagos state then because I was working for a Lagos state parastatal that time and I was privy to informations about him from the workers, they did not like him at all because he kept them on their toes, no hanky panky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by Epistasis(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2023
Nicenixon:
come on! Stop that! Don't be too wicked mr man.

I have asked a lot of people why they see Peter obi as their savior, they couldn't give me a tangible answer.

As for me, I don't expect much from any politician, they all lie and deceive, and none is corruption free.

One thing that baffles me is why the hatred for "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu" is too much, i can't just fathom where that hatred is coming from, and everybody is free to love, admire or follow any politician he or she desires without attracting hatred from others with different opinions.

I wonder why it's a crime to cherish and believe in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The hatred for Asiwaju is demonic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by RPG2020(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Resurrection212:

Don't say Nigeria elected tinubu it's agbero like you that did it
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by younig59: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

It's not a sin to support obi, it's ur constitutional right bro and u earn it, so nothing spoil.

But if u support obi But u re lying here, may ur life b in disaraayyy for lying and may u neva b a leada 4 ly!ng
POOOH! Ur last paragraph burst the balloon.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by vannessa7(f): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

It's not a sin to support obi, it's ur constitutional right bro and u earn it, so nothing spoil.

But if u support obi But u re lying here, may ur life b in disaraayyy for lying and may u neva b a leada 4 ly!ng

You are igbo but claiming Yoruba with that your moniker to confuse people here, but your igbo signature of cursing
people gave you out, beware because those who curse will only have curses dodging their steps, there is a little thing called love and tolerance, try it.
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by maasoap(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
A Level 7 Officer is collecting 400K instead of 40K, Omo e go far gan ni oooo!! If you check well, na Aboki full that beneficiary List oooo!!
Abokis don suffer! Even the corruption in your state can be traced to Abokis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
I don't support peter, nor atiku or tinubu. Just let inec chairman explain how he wasted tax payers money on that elections.
Who did you support?
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by maasoap(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

So what's special about Tinubus directive to CBN?

Buhari was a mistake, either positive or negative, he can't be a yardstick for his successors.
Tinubu has gone beyond "stopping and suspending" only
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by vannessa7(f): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
godstino:
someone reading your post will think you have facts to back it up. Which level level 7 earns atleast 250k?

O su mi o, the man tire me, see fabrications 🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by TheMostComplex1: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

If the names of those involved in the salary padding are released, you will find almost all
major ethnicities fully represented.

You're absolutely correct
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2023
maasoap:

Buhari was a mistake, either positive or negative, he can't be a yardstick for his successors.
Tinubu has gone beyond "stopping and suspending" only

That's not what I asked.

So what's special about Tinubus directive to CBN?
Re: Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN by lexy2014: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2023
vannessa7:

I see you struggling so hard to discredit Tinubus ingenuity, but how long will you do that because he still has wonders up his sleeve to deliver to Nigerians which is sure to floor you and your ilks, I see you falling in love with him soon😛😛😛,

FYI he did exactly like this in Lagos state then because I was working for a Lagos state parastatal that time and I was privy to informations about him from the workers, they did not like him at all because he kept them on their toes, no hanky panky.

Offpoint. That's not what I asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.