Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 (26272 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Bamey101: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
There are just 23 state listed under state of origin. Anyone experiencing this?!

1 Like

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Bamey101: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Simpleshafee:
Finally did registration and submitted successfully.

Did you see your state of origin during registration?!
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DeanOlamide(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
I only answered three questions ... Please, how many questions were given?

Answered the three and off to the next ....

Test score 40.... Failing things I guess .

My problem is, only three questions popped for me ..

Who else please experienced this ?

2 Likes

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by eminent91: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hartunday:
I’m stocked at the residence section it’s not displaying any options for me pick. Pls if u have completed urs pls put us through
Same here too.Please,let me know when you are able to pass that stage.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Hartunday: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Simpleshafee:
I didn't encounter any challenge on that section.
How come u didn’t? Which browser did u used and how did I do ur own registration? And have u did the test? What’s ur score?
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Hartunday: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeanOlamide:

didn’t u see any challenges when doing ur registration?
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DaFuhrer(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
freshdudeyeeks:

Were you able to validate your NIN?

Dont copy and paste your NIN. You have to type it for it to be validated.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by IamANigerianMan: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeanOlamide:

But you see a dialogue box that you passed a test before you proceeded , mine was 3 questions either and the score was 40.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Simpleshafee(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hartunday:
How come u didn’t? Which browser did u used and how did I do ur own registration? And have u did the test? What’s ur score?
Like I said earlier, I used chrome browser and the test is just three simple questions to be answered within a minute.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DaFuhrer(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeanOlamide:

I did and my state of origin was not included guess we are no longer considered to be a Nigerian.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by freshdudeyeeks(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
DaFuhrer:

Dont copy and paste your NIN. You have to type it for it to be validated.
Thanks.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by ayo2008: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ekiti State is not included na
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DeanOlamide(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hartunday:
didn’t u see any challenges when doing ur registration?

Was smooth though .. No issue
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DeanOlamide(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

But you see a dialogue box that you passed a test before you proceeded , mine was 3 questions either and the score was 40.

The stuff just took me straight to the next and next and next until I finished everything ..

This there 50% Instructions is what I don't understand in there ...
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DeanOlamide(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Yes I saw that ... But what of the 50% they are talking about .. That is what I don't understand ..
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DesChyko: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
The attached screenshot shows the only states of origin as it shows on the portal. The following states are missing
ABIA, ADAMAWA, AKWA IBOM, ANAMBRA (consecutive), EBONYI, EDO, EKITI (consecutive), IMO (single), KATSINA (single), KWARA (single), ONDO, OSUN, OYO (consecutive), RIVERS.

Best guess is that it is a coding problem since some of the states omitted are consecutive in alphabetical order.

1 Like

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by IamANigerianMan: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeanOlamide:

Yes I saw that ... But what of the 50% they are talking about .. That is what I don't understand ..
If you diivde 100 by 3 is less than 40% and if you get 2 questions correct is more than 40%, that must be error from them.. leave it there you pass.. because I saw a dialogue box writing test pass click ok to continue.

1 Like

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by jacobnel(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
That means your state is there
Simpleshafee:
I didn't encounter any challenge on that section.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Simpleshafee(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
jacobnel:
That means your state is there
Yeah, it covers only 21 states including the FCT.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Phantom233: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
The first one wer una Carry loot over 200billon never hold una wan begin another scam meanwhile Why is it not showing all the 36 States ? embarassed
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Popoola009(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
chiarachy:

It keeps saying I should turn on my location whereas my location is already turned on
Any idea on browser I should use.....have tried chrome and phoneix

Go to settings on your chrome and change location to allow it will work if you don't get it you can chat me up so that I will show .
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Popoola009(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Phantom233:
The first one wer una Carry loot over 200billon never hold una wan begin another scam meanwhile Why is it not showing all the 36 States ? embarassed

It is just 21 states according to the info I got
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by freshdudeyeeks(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Popoola009:

That means other states shouldn't apply?
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by SidiBenz77: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Popoola009:

Go to settings on your chrome and change location to allow it will work if you don't get it you can chat me up so that I will show .
How about Local government and residence?? Not showing any option. Please what's the problem?
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Phantom233: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Popoola009:

So why the descrimination or do we now have 21states in Nigeria?
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by eteebanky1: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Popoola009:

Check very well

23 states was listed on that website

Seems, there is an error from NPC
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by OlalereBolutife: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeanOlamide:

What were the questions about, please ?
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by tiswell(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
DeanOlamide:

the 3 question is 60 marks(20 Mark's each).

So you must score 40marks and above to make up 50% required for selection.

if you got just one question correctly, then you have failed.
You need to get two out of the three questions correctly.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Wikifreelancing(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good luck! You can reach out for your Document/PDF/Image editing of all kinds without leaving any trace. I deliver very fast and have the ability to handle even more complicated documents and IDs. You may check out my samples on my website at edit-document.wikifreelancing.com/ Just send a message and let me know what you want to achieve. Thanks
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by Ayojideonline(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Utbeee:
The National Population Commission (NPC) and The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) are now open portal for recruitment of Adhoc staff and NYSC corps members for the registration of 12.7million birth in Nigeria 2023.

Are you one of the NYSC corps members or do you want to work as an adhoc staff in the National Population Commission (NPC) for the Digital Birth Registration 2023? If yes, apply now before is too late.

The Digital Birth Registration 2023 including the issuance of birth certificates that provides the names and nationality of every child in Nigeria under the age of 5, in 21 States in 456 LGAs and 4,978 wards across the country.

Requirement NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration:

1) Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN).(NIN) can only be used once to assess the assessment test
2) Applicant must write and pass an assessment test.
3) Be informed that you can not take the assessment test more than once.
4) Applicant must use a device with a camera
5) Applicant’s bank details must be the same as the details that will be collected from his/her NIN
6) Applicant must have a valid educational certificate
7) Applicant must have a valid gmail account
cool Applicant must score 50% and above on the assessment test.
9) Valid Bank Account Number(only commercial banks are accepted.)
10) Applicant must have a valid phone number

Click link below for more details

Thanks for the info, but your posts and awareness of your profile will do better, if you drop the link along with your information. Have a nice time.
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by DeanOlamide(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
OlalereBolutife:

What were the questions about, please ?

1. I can't remember that

2. Www.google. Com as a search engine

3. Samsung, infinix, tecno .... They are called ... Android phone ..

Can't remember that number 1 again.. But they are simple
Re: NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 by eteebanky1: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
How were you guys able to find site location settings on operamini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.