Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? (21020 Views)

Why Handing Over On May 29 Is Akin To Military Take-over / Breaking : Where Is Akin Alabi? / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Felaincarnated: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2023
This one wey go carry Nigeria -2handicapp
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by lieutenantprime(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2023
mbahdi:
She was passing with her friend.i called her and told her I want to be her friend she said no problem.ask of her number she gave her phone to her friend telling me she has no phone..I said no problem I wrote my number on a paper and gave to her to call me and gave 500naira to enter bike although she was already close to her house,later that evening she called me and I called her back,that was how we start calling me each other..I called her like twice,,,the first night I chatted with her on whatsapp she said I should do her a favor of 5k,,,all because I asked for some of her normal pictures so as to av her on my phone..I was like isn't it too early to start asking for money just 2days...she said she needed it urgently....I said okay.. giving u the money isn't the problem but I will want something from her that will assure me she wunt run when I gave it to her..she said what,I told her,I will want her to come visit me so as to give her the money at home,she refused that she don't go out,I said ok I need her sexy pictures,,,she said she don't know the meaning of sexy or nude,,,I said ok naked pictures,,,she said she know the meaning of nude just wanted to hear me well..so all because of 5k am asking for her nude that she was just testing me to know the type of person I am...abeg which kin test u carry money dey test me bayi

Hahahaha. Obge Landi Cap... Lolo
You are using your future to play.....
Hahahaha... You don't want peace comrade

1 Like

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Boss, what happened to Murphy Ijemba sef?? It's been long i heard his name on radio station
ZombiePUNISHER:

maybe but the guy is destined for greatness..

Never met him..
but heard on the radio back then on Murphy ijemba show..

He made me a fan that day.
Dude oozes passion.
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by mogboyelade(f): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Akin Alabi is on Nairaland and if he's no more here, tell him I want to see him. Very urgent and important.
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Godsplan89: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2023
I'm very sure the politician paid for this ad... lmao 🤣
You better go siddan

4 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by tonytony208(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Sponsored Post to promote akin Alabi and set him up to contest for governorship election in 2027

4 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by pingpong1: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Yes he is. He will be a Governor of Oyo State in my life time. My life time long well well according to the Bible.
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Ashirioluwa: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2023
But who cares about this publicity?

3 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by nini007(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023/06/16/how-akin-alabi-became-the-fastest-rising-politician-in-oyo-state/
He's the future... Akin na Baba. He will pilot Oyo to the future. Egbon to sure...
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Menclothing: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2023
He is the best in oyo state currently

He should move to senate house then gov
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Elmojiid(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2023
udemzyudex:
Sponsored Post.
I own you something, am from his two local gov the guy na scam. I no vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by sameks08(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2023
The only person I noticed their is that camera man that alone got my attention

2 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Whoever write this rubbish post must be sick upstair

Akin alabi is one of the worst rep to ever come from his constituent

This is a man who doesn't care about his constituent, he's full of lies and propaganda

Imagine a man who claimed to have spent millions of Naira on substandard field he tagged stadium instead of using the money to setup a business that will benefit people of his constituent. Do you even know how far 100m will go to setup mechanised farm? How many youths has he trained in valuable vocations? Na idiot go dey hail common liar like Akin Alabi

2 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2023
That's the next governor of your state right there....

He understand grassroot politics and also know how to use social media effectively and he's also performing, I've lived in ona ara before

1 Like

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Elmojiid:
I own you something, am from his two local gov the guy na scam. I no vote for him

Same here

I'm from Egbeda

2 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
That's the next governor of your state right there....

He understand grassroot politics and also know how to use social media effectively and[b] he's also performing, I've lived in ona ara before [/b]
He's performing in what area?

Expatiate

1 Like

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2023
BATified23:
Great Man

He's making my constituency proud.

👏

Tell us how he's making your constituent proud

I'm from his constituent too, post one lie and I will expose you with picture and video evidence

1 Like

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Nicenixon: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2023
guywitzerogal:
Una don start Abi, that is how you people push Teslim to go and contest with seyi…..
Lol!
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Nicenixon: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:
Whoever write this rubbish post must be sick upstair

Akin alabi is one of the worst rep to ever come from his constituent

This is a man who doesn't care about his constituent, he's full of lies and propaganda

Imagine a man who claimed to have spent millions of Naira on substandard field he tagged stadium instead of using the money to setup a business that will benefit people of his constituent. Do you even know how far 100m will go to setup mechanised farm? How many youths has he trained in valuable vocations? Na idiot go dey hail common liar like Akin Alabi
What has your own rep done? At least he rehabilitated stadium and did some reach out in his constituency and there is still room and time for him to do more and he is far better than other reps who did nothing in their constituency.

1 Like

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Elmojiid(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:

Same here

I'm from Egbeda

egbeda connect... Nice one
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by tomdon(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Sycophant booty licking sycophant
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by BATified23(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Addme:

Are you from Ona ara?

Yes, I'm from Ọna-Ara
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by funkeyuche: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good morning please am in need of a car for weekly delivery.
I deliver #40,000 weekly (Cars fit for UBER/BOLT) no excuse and am tranparent. Other cars too we could negotiate.
Lagos, Ajah. Thank you
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by bizhop01: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
After he used NairaBet to milk people dry
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Boss, what happened to Murphy Ijemba sef?? It's been long i heard his name on radio station

Last i heard , he moved to Abuja from max fm Lagos.. I don't know really

miss his show with Shaun
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by enomakos(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
christejames:
Una don start again, image laundry, preparing him for the next governorship election? lipsrsealed

Well, propaganda doesn't run government 😏
he will govern that state I said it here first
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by enomakos(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Axis313:
The NairaBet owner.
yes,he is also here on nairaland
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Gamesmart: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023/06/16/how-akin-alabi-became-the-fastest-rising-politician-in-oyo-state/

Another reeeetarded, hungry journalist has been given brown envelope to write nonsense!
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by veron002: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
He only won re election on d popularity of Tinubu, if d election was conducted on separate days he would have come third. Akinjide is people s preferred.

2 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Finnese001: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
noble71:
shocked
Yes he is, the guy is doing great. One thing I like about him is that he keeps to his words. though I don't like his party.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

What's your rate $ir?
Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by cyrusmillz: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
udemzyudex:
Sponsored Post.

Obviously a sponsored post . And many commenters already got paid to make very glowing comments.

2 Likes

Re: Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? by Chopkiss: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nairabet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Tariffs To Be Raised Upon Power Stability—buhari / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Kano re-run: PDP's Yako, APC's Doguwa win Reps seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.