Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Adewale Elesho Explains How He Was Beaten By Peter Fatomilola In The 70s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Elesho Explains How He Was Beaten By Peter Fatomilola In The 70s (495 Views)

Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Who Is Peter Fatomilola: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adewale Elesho Explains How He Was Beaten By Peter Fatomilola In The 70s by damoobaba: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Veteran actor, Adeoye Adewale better known as Elesho has recounted how Peter Fatomilola beat him in the 70s.

In a video posted on Kunle Afod’s Instagram page, Elesho was captured narrating how his senior colleague flogged him at a movie set.

According to him, he was small at the time when he went for rehearsal and sneaked out from set unknowingly that Peter Fatomilola was watching him. The veteran, who often plays the role of an herbalist flogged sense to him.

“He beat me when I was small, we went to go and take something when we were rehearsing and I didn’t know he was watching me”.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/elesho-recounts-how-peter-fatomilola-beat-him-in-the-70s
Re: Adewale Elesho Explains How He Was Beaten By Peter Fatomilola In The 70s by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
damoobaba:
Veteran actor, Adeoye Adewale better known as Elesho has recounted how Peter Fatomilola beat him in the 70s.

In a video posted on Kunle Afod’s Instagram page, Elesho was captured narrating how his senior colleague flogged him at a movie set.

According to him, he was small at the time when he went for rehearsal and sneaked out from set unknowingly that Peter Fatomilola was watching him. The veteran, who often plays the role of an herbalist flogged sense to him.

“He beat me when I was small, we went to go and take something when we were rehearsing and I didn’t know he was watching me”.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/elesho-recounts-how-peter-fatomilola-beat-him-in-the-70s

But now, na bed them beat both male n female l, if not no role at all
Re: Adewale Elesho Explains How He Was Beaten By Peter Fatomilola In The 70s by damoobaba: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Some ladies can also go to any length to get roles.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Wealthier Than Everyone Doing Yahoo Yahoo- Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards(vid) / Eniola Badmus Arrest Lady:full Story Of What Happened. A Show Of Power Or Lawful / Yemi Alade Finally Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.