Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) (3077 Views)

“Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Kossyso:

Come on man! Don't turn this beautiful thread into a war. Come on!
That is the truth. SW is very backwards. Lagos is their only consolation
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
we also need pipe manufacturing company in East too. any thing building leave it for Igbo. I wonder why can't we revitalize our moribund nkalagu cement. instead of throwing money to hausa - fulani companies .
FG control solid minerals. Hopefully Tinubu's reforms will decentralized mining
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Kossyso: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

Brother be calming down biko. All this banter up and down is tiring I swear. It's a distraction to the common good of our people.
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Mrfeel: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

They even rely on our criticism of our own governors to write them off as complete failures. But when we criticize FG they call it hate. Funny people
That's why it's better to ignore , especially people who criticize SE on this platform are kids , trying to play in our emotions , ignore for your peace of mind
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Cooly100: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

The rate of new buildings in the East is something else

I tell you.

In Enugu alone...there are more than 100 estates and layouts being developed simultaneously..

People are relocating...

I just wish the governors are ready to handle the influx..

They should as a matter of urgency be proactive in building wide roads with four lanes now...at least for now...to reduce traffic that will come in the next 4 or 5 years.

For example this road in the first pic is narrow...the road in the second pic should be the standard..so as not to start demolishing houses in future. Leaders should be futuristic...

1 Like

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by gabbytabby: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
I know una world revolves around lagos.

I am happy to encourageu una we need to offload back they pain us.
grin

I even promise to come visit una for village.

Ogene001:

Lol. E shock you? Continue thinking the the world revolves around Lagos
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by kettykin: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

EEDC is doing extremely well

There is a fixed electricity supply to he east , EEDC as a disco can't do much , but if there are more mini grids then the east will be a net exporter, this is like depending on NNPC for fuel supply in the east
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by okeysoninv: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

FG control solid minerals. Hopefully Tinubu's reforms will decentralized mining
control doesn't means you can't buy the mineral resources and establish cement factory. although our limestone reserve is too small. it can't prevent a company from establishing cement plants in South East
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by proeast(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123853370:
The massive industrial complex own by Chinese company Goodwell is in manufacturing of Ceramic Tiles, wash hand basing, WC and so many others just opened in Umueze village in Ezeagu local government

Damn it, this is so massive!!!

South East is about to take its rightful place just as it was before the war. From Anambra to Enugu, Imo to Abia, industrialization is taking place.

We have so much in common with the Asian Tigers, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't perform like them or even more. Thank God that the national bureaucracy is being dismantled to give room for a more competitive economy. Igbos thrive in competition!

5 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kossyso:

Brother be calming down biko. All this banter up and down is tiring I swear. It's a distraction to the common good of our people.
We will never get tired of it, else, the media stereotype they are pushing will stick as truth
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by proeast(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

No jokes, SW is the most redundant region of Nigeria. Lagos is just hiding the rot in that region. Remove Lagos and you have a dead zone.

I'm baffled how they have such huge advantage yet lagging behind. Even NE would have been far better than them if they're to be in their geographical location.

3 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
control doesn't means you can't buy the mineral resources and establish cement factory. although our limestone reserve is too small. it can't prevent a company from establishing cement plants in South East
Lobbying in Abuja from unfriendly people no easy especially for the very proud Igboman
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
proeast:

No jokes, SW is the most redundant region of Nigeria. Lagos is just hiding the rot in that region. Remove Lagos and you have a deal zone.
Very dead place where microfinance Bank manager commit suicide for inability of people to pay back loans

2 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by proeast(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

Who told you that SE limestone reserve is very small? You can't just assume things you're not sure of and present as facts. There are commercially viable limestone reserves in Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123853370:
The massive industrial complex own by Chinese company Goodwell is in manufacturing of Ceramic Tiles, wash hand basing, WC and so many others just opened in Umueze village in Ezeagu local government

Finally, they have opened this massive industry, the company is so huge

Thousands of people will be employed here but sometimes I don’t like the way Chinese treat Nigeria staffs, Europeans are better

Btw, bro I was at awka last week and I noticed that silver bird cinema is building their structure in awka before nnpc mega station, I also noticed that that pharmaceutical company is almost complete

You should visit that Amaobia side and take some pictures

I also noticed that Rcc have resumed work on the other lane of Enugu-onitsha expressway

6 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
kettykin:

There is a fixed electricity supply to he east , EEDC as a disco can't do much , but if there are more mini grids then the east will be a net exporter, this is like depending on NNPC for fuel supply in the east
The fix supply is usually enough. What other distribution are facing is inability of the people to pay bills but EEDC control areas with strong middle class with high disposable income such that they sell all the ones allocated to it at a good profits and buy more while other regions keep owing

2 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by okeysoninv: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
proeast:

Who told you that SE limestone reserve is very small? You can't just assume things you're not sure of and present as facts. There are commercially viable limestone reserves in Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.
the highest limestone reserve in ebonyi is just partly 170m tonnes. can only last for 10yrs under 17m tons per years . I think that was the reason ibeto left the project.
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Thousands of people will be employed here but sometimes I don’t like the way Chinese treat Nigeria staffs, Europeans are better

Btw, bro I was at awka last week and I noticed that silver bird cinema is building their structure in awka before nnpc mega station, I also noticed that that pharmaceutical company is almost complete

I also noticed that Rcc have resumed work on the other lane of Enugu-onitsha expressway
The future is bright for SE
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by proeast(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

Very dead place where microfinance Bank manager commit suicide for inability of people to pay back loans

I laugh when I see them using propaganda and Lagos to cover their backwardness. The reality keeps staring them in the face. You can't have significant disposable income and still be living in slums disguised as cities/towns.

Over 90% of Ibadan is slum, same with Abeokuta, Oshogbo, ogbomosho, ore etc. They live under those subhuman conditions because they can't afford to build modern edifices. People with money will always demand for modern things and that's a fact!

5 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by paramakina202: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

This comment is not necessary

The comment is actually senseless...
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Kossyso: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

We will never get tired of it, else, the media stereotype they are pushing will stick as truth
I understand you perfectly but this particular thread doesn't call for any comparison or war. Some future leaders of our region are in this forum and this particular thread is where we can learn and chart the course for our future. I have no problem if you destroy them in any thread that is geared toward defaming us. Udo diri gi nwanne!
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Sentiment apart, the demolition of part of alaba international market is necessary

Everything to them is trolling 😆🤣
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Yes they are roofing the mall, while the hotel is on fourth floor, there is another ongoing mall at Regina junction opposite Hilton hotel Awka.

1 Like

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Cooly100: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

The next important thing for the region is, aside building recreational and luxurious assets to attract people to the area is for the SE leaders to ensure an airport in the region is fully an international airport to attract airlines like Delta, KLM, BA, Virgin...as of now there is only Ethiopian airline.

This will reduce contact with Lagos and even Abuja..

Once there is an influx of people from one area in Nigeria to the other...the other region will decrease in population. It's a natural thing.

1 Like

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Mikeman123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good to know.
I passed through the area some months ago.
It will be a good source of employment to Nigerians
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ex0rrcist: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogene001:

They are the ones who write off these two governors out of ignorance
That's a lie, his people testify to it by voting out his party.
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Igboid: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

The next important thing for the region is, aside building recreational and luxurious assets to attract people to the area is for the SE leaders to ensure an airport in the region is fully an international airport to attract airlines like Delta, KLM, BA, Virgin...as of now there is only Ethiopian airline.

This will reduce contact with Lagos and even Abuja..

Once there is an influx of people from one area in Nigeria to the other...the other region will decrease in population. It's a natural thing.

This is very important.
We need to reduce contact with Lagos and Abuja to barest minimum.
A strong international aviation hub in SE will do that, and even force embassies to open annexes in SE if they notice that majority of visa applications are coming from SE.

For example majority of travels to SE Asia are from Igbos
I don't understand why countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc should be having their embassies in Lagos and Abuja and not Enugu.
These are things we have to work on, on long term.
Our region is the safest region in Nigeria for crying out loud.

4 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

That's a lie, his people testify to it by voting out his party.
Of course they performed below expectations according to SE standards but not that they achieved entirely nothing like SW propagandists are trying to claim because they achieved far more than all SW governors
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Ogene001: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Igboid:

This is very important.
We need to reduce contact with Lagos and Abuja to barest minimum.
A strong international aviation hub in SE will do that, and even force embassies to open annexes in SE if they notice that majority of visa applications are coming from SE.

For example majority of travels to SE Asia are from Igbos
I don't understand why countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc should be having their embassies in Lagos and Abuja and not Enugu.
These are things we have to work on, on long term.
Our region is the safest region in Nigeria for crying out loud.
Hopes were high when Enugu airport started international flight but suddenly Buhari happened. Hopefully with the new wave of economic liberalism the airport will be concessioned or maybe may make the move since FG has no power over it

2 Likes

Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by Kennyking1234: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
ideynl1:
This is huge.

More of industries like this should be encouraged all over the country. What Nigeria needs now is massive industrialisation.

Hopefully with this industry, there will be less FX required to import building materials.

This is a great developmental addition to Enugu state.
Biafra!!!
Re: Goodwell Ceramic Industrial Open In Enugu (photos) by PureFace1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
proeast:

No jokes, SW is the most redundant region of Nigeria. Lagos is just hiding the rot in that region. Remove Lagos and you have a dead zone.

I'm baffled how they have such huge advantage yet lagging behind. Even NE would have been far better than them if they're to be in their geographical location.

lol look at this flattie lol

Just because we don't have the urge to post about every little development going on in South west like you people that is constantly suffering from inferiority complex.

Can the industrial development of Anambra or any state in the East match that of Ogun or Oyo state, Forget about Oyo state and Ogun state.

Do you know the number of companies that are established in Ogun and Oyo industrial area and are still establishing every day?

There was a post about 8 villages being clear by Chinese in Ogun state recently what do you think they are going to use the area for lol ?

Check popular products and goods around you and see the manufacturing location.

Enjoy your empty chest beating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? / How Can I Verify My Bank Details On Nairabet. HELP!! / Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.