Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far (306 Views)

A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy / I Need An Investor For My Betting Strategy / Welcome To My Betting World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by guobe: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2023
My betting season have had a lot of several ups and downs too.It has been a mixed feeling all through with wins ,near wins and losses.In all these I always strive to be profit oriented and never chase my losses and as much as possible trying to play with spare cash.
I will like to deal a bit of spare cash as it varies individually.somebody like Mayor of Ekiti has a spare cash of like 150,000 naira used in betting his games often so if you feel you want to emulate him and bet with that same amount quite knowing your own pocket just know that na sambisa village get you.
Me getting 5 over 5 draws some couple of days ago was also my major highlight this betting season.
In all we give glory to God.

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by papiilo(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2023
you're great sir

1 Like

Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by guobe: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2023
papiilo:
you're great sir
God is great we humans are just trying our best to attain. Perfection which we will never will.

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by papiilo(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2023
guobe:
God is great we humans are just trying our best to attain. Perfection which we will never will.
you're right indeed, you're blessing to this forum

1 Like

Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by superintendents(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
guobe congrats...
dope,enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by emperor4love(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba help others by posting here it will cost you nothing, let's win together nd raise pple, dis combination tin I hv not know much about it
Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by guobe: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
superintendents:
guobe congrats...

dope,enjoy yourself
thanks
Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
5/5 is impressive. Let's see what the new season holds.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Summary Of My Betting Season so Far by guobe: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miracood2:
5/5 is impressive. Let's see what the new season holds.
certainly fingers crossed

(1) (Reply)

Done Deal. Ilkay Gündogan To Barcelona / “messi Influence Is Unmatched” - Fans React As Spain’s Jennifer Hermoso Recreate / Peseiro Agrees Contract Extension With NFF, Invites 20 For Sao Tome And Principe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.