Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) (62389 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Take a deep look at those eyeballs and you will see the resident Demons......

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by seniorgozman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
The mumu con wear Barca jersey instead of Chelsea jersey grin
You no well
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Gbenga4ever1411: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Your brokos go send u go jail... very funny 🀣🀣
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Why can't these Northerners speak English, for God's sake?

Must everything, including interviews, even teaching the English language, be done in Hausas language for crying out loud?

I didn't understand a single word from the video, therefore have nothing to say about the news.

But good thing, he was arrested, let him face the wrath of the law, and consequently do the time.

That's why we Northerners are far ahead of you.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If you have never been to the north you will think they as holy as they kill for jihad.

These guys are worst than he goat. The so-called alhaji are homos and fetish.

The gals dey knack like hell.

Drugs na child's play.

grin grin

That's why I laugh at their hypocritical Shari'a.

I was in Niger State once, with an indigene, buying snacks from a couple of local girls.

One was staring at me and smiling. My friend said something to her in Hausa. She nodded and giggled.

My friend turned to me and asked if I understood what they just said.

When I said "no", he told me he asked the girl if she liked me and she said yes.

I was 25 back then.

She couldn't have been more than 10.

I am still in shock when I think of that scene.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If you have never been to the north you will think they as holy as they kill for jihad.

These guys are worst than he goat. The so-called alhaji are homos and fetish.

The gals dey knack like hell.

Drugs na child's play.

No matter what you say bruh.... We are still better than the Southern part of Nigeria, we dey try hide our sins than do it openly in public... πŸ™‚
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by TinubuSlave(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
dondodo:
He is an Obedient
hahaha grin
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

grin grin

I was in Niger State once, with an indigene, buying snacks from a couple of local girls.

One was staring at me and smiling. My friend said something to her in Hausa. She nodded and giggled.

When I said "no", he told me he asked the girl if she liked me and she said yes.

I was 25 back then.

You a pedophile to think an innocent 10 year old wants to have sex with you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

grin grin

I was 25 back then.

So because a 10 years old girl said she likes you.. 🀦🏿🀦🏿🀦🏿

It's your mind bro... Better forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
ndidibabe:

Aswear.... Just like oooo..
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
ndidibabe:

Think what she's experienced to say she likes a full grown man!

BTW, I just kept quiet till.I left the place.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

Okay o.

I hear

Just understand, those girls and their local guys that do all sorts of things to them.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Think what she's experienced to say she likes a full grown man!

BTW, I just kept quiet till.I left the place.

Guy Abeg... She might have not experienced nothin'
Can't someone like person again in peace, and try not to be thinking like this. Especially with kids.. Haba mana!!
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by donwily(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
People of that language have been bringing nothing but SH@ME to this our great country.

They should cut that his pencil, so that he can rest.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

Can't someone like person again in peace, and try not to be thinking like this. Especially with kids.. Haba mana!!

Maybe sha.....

But it was strange to me o.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Okay o.

I hear

Just understand, those girls and their local guys that do all sorts of things to them.

YES it do happen but whoever tells you it's prominent in the North is lying... Na just pure tribalism!
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

Be honest.

If your little daughter says she likes one "uncle" in your area, what will you do?

You'll just say it's normal, abi?

After all, people up North marry girls that young.

I won't blame you.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Dchampion65: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Meaning chelsea is a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

YES it do happen but whoever tells you it's prominent in the North is lying... Na just pure tribalism!

I'm sorry if it comes across as tribalism.

I just told what I experienced.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Be honest.

If your little daughter says she likes one "uncle" in your area, what will you do?

You'll just say it's normal, abi?

After all, people up North marry girls that young.

I won't blame you.

Bro... I said it before and I will again... A girl that little can say she likes you but don't take it romantically or maybe sexually..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

She fit don be grandma now sef....

It was decades ago.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

Bro... I said it before and I will again... A girl that little can say she likes you but don't take it romantically or maybe sexually..

Okay.

But I found it abnormal sha.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Popeonah(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
I think he like okirika favour
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

She fit don be grandma now sef....

It was decades ago.

Maybe, not my problem.. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Okay.

But I found it abnormal sha.

That's because you have that negative mindset towards Northerners... It's not your fault!!
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

Haa....someone who should be flogged by her mom.....

Okay, Lemme agree for the sake of peace.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Haa....someone who should be flogged by her mom.....

Okay, Lemme agree for the sake of peace.

So because a small girl tells you she likes you... (like ooo)

That means she wanna hump with you?! C'mon brudda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Farid24224:

So because a small girl tells you she likes you... (like ooo)

That means she wanna hump with you?! C'mon brudda

You are responding to a brick wall. There is nothing in that paedophile brain of his. That is the reason they get nabbed in the abroad and start blaming the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

You are responding to a brick wall. There is nothing in that paedophile brain of his. That is the reason they get nabbed in the abroad and start blaming the devil.

The thing shock me!! What should be the girl's response... And you know majority of children always answer positively to a question..
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by alamoht(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na Barcelona nigga
This is gangantua
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by sameks08(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
. Lol shey you de mad ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.