Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) (62388 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by sylve11: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
The mumu con wear Barca jersey instead of Chelsea jersey grin

grin grin cool
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by iammolise(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
waray smiley
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Aboki and raping married women are like 5 and 6

Actually it's aboki and homosexuality thsts like 5and 6

This one Na new caseπŸ˜‚
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If you have never been to the north you will think they as holy as they kill for jihad.

These guys are worst than he goat. The so-called alhaji are homos and fetish.

The gals dey knack like hell.

Drugs na child's play.

Let me try agree with you! What will you call those in the south’s of the northerners are goats?

The worst immorality exist in the South! You are more likely to find a tall beautiful virgin the North, than a plumpy dwarfed virgin in the South!

And even when you go down the moral and basic etiquette route, the North still leads.

They have their woes, but still the best. Whatever the North does, we do X10000 in the South

Talk about unity in one accord, you won’t even want to go there!
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
dododawa1:
Barcelona fan spotted

How’s that important?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

E be like say you miss your morning dose of your medicine. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. You see better Barca fan you dey drag Chelsea in. You be Ovrebo brother?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Why can't these Northerners speak English, for God's sake?

Must everything, including interviews, even teaching the English language, be done in Hausas language for crying out loud?

I didn't understand a single word from the video, therefore have nothing to say about the news.

But good thing, he was arrested, let him face the wrath of the law, and consequently do the time.
me too. The op wasted my data for nothing
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Johnn74: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
Look at his honest face. Realy 'looks can kill''
grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Menclothing: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is not ordinary
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
3 Major Areas To Focus On If You Must Command Results.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awJCmJVv41c
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Tommydare(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
You mean the language our colonial masters forced down our throats? What is there to be proud of? Being a second speaker? Or getting racially abused? Or discriminated at the end of the day?
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Why can't these Northerners speak English, for God's sake?

Must everything, including interviews, even teaching the English language, be done in Hausas language for crying out loud?

I didn't understand a single word from the video, therefore have nothing to say about the news.

But good thing, he was arrested, let him face the wrath of the law, and consequently do the time.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
He looks so innocent
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Send him to jail ASAP
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by boxypane(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Aguilar(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin grin guy why?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If you have never been to the north you will think they as holy as they kill for jihad.

These guys are worst than he goat. The so-called alhaji are homos and fetish.

The gals dey knack like hell.

Drugs na child's play.

Lol! That's why I call them Northern Animals.
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Deenillah(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Uppandan for that matter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin That's why I call them Northern Animals, because most of them behave as if they are not humans,some way between animals and demonic spirits.
And they often hide under the hypocritical garment of Islam, to commit unspeakable atrocities.
If not, how does one explain why two animals who claim to be humans in Niger state where I am rounding up my NYSC,went and murdered the 14 year old daughter of a neighbor, just because she accused them of theft.
Parts of the North lie under a curse, because of the incessant killings,rape,adultery, committed heavily there.And the inhabitants are being punished through activities of BH, herdsmen and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by fatytoy333(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Bros you no well at all πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by spencekat(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pootle:
oracle need his balls undecided
grin cheesy
D cheesy
D cheesy
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Olarewaju89: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
fatytoy333:

Bros you no well at all πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

cheesy
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Lama70(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Maybe trying to tell people the part that attracts him. Bakassi. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

On behalf of Chelsea we reject the man, grin, make arsenal Go take am

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by prigoz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Y Chelsea πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Asswipemod: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Why I Only Rape Married Women - Man Confesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQW77wYyFuA

For God's sake, is Nigeria a Hausa country that you will assume that everyone speaks Hausa?
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by romunu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
See as him be, wizard
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Why I Only Rape Married Women - Man Confesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQW77wYyFuA

Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
You mean na heart dem dey use think?

Jubilancy:
I sometimes just ponder on why the heart is easily the most corrupt able of all the organs!
The heart of Man! Can be so dark indeed!
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Emdebby2: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Devil incarnate
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by Topshow2010(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na wa o ....make i cover my wife wit the blood of Jesus o : shocked
Re: Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

What a mentality? What a useless way of reasoning?

Una wan use messages kill me for my family.

grin
Your useless family suppose disown you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.