Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Does Aliexpress Deliver To Uyo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Aliexpress Deliver To Uyo? (260 Views)

How Long Does Aliexpress Take To Ship? Understanding Shipping Times And Delivery / Need A 9/11 Truck From Kabba To Uyo / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Aliexpress Deliver To Uyo? by benqo01(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Do AliExpress deliver products to Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state do we have people here who got Thier products from AliExpress straight down to Uyo

I will like to know cos am set to place order today

I need answers please
Re: Does Aliexpress Deliver To Uyo? by Kooldon(f): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
na teh teh thing o
Re: Does Aliexpress Deliver To Uyo? by Ub4sure: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Of course they deliver to Uyo. I have ordered and received from Uyo before. And I am still leaving In Uyo. And I recently found an opportunity one can take advantage of in Aliexpress. If you or anyone here is in Uyo and wants us to meet one on one concerning aliexpress or any other business opportunities, you can reach me on WhatsApp or call on 08088847330.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Accounts Plug - Get Instagram, Facebook And Twitter Accounts / Igbos Are The Masters Of Business In Nigeria Go And Verify / My Money Trapped In GTB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.