Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Mission - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mission (3724 Views)

The Mission Of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide / What Is The Mission Of The Church? Private Jets? Noise Pollution? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mission by budaatum: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Should you decide to accept it.

The Socratic Dialogues by Plato

As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This thread shall Enlighten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
budaatum:

As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

On board. Lemme go read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
budaatum:

Oh my dear buda you are awesome! It's an audiobook!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
LordReed:

Oh my dear buda you are awesome! It's an audiobook!

Yep. My bad eyes stop me reading physical books and this can be listened to on the go. I've done 5 hours so far.

If or when the Nigerian education system gets up to standard, this will be required listen to by the third year in secondary school and the mode of thinking it promotes will permeate the school system in 5 years.
Re: The Mission by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
budaatum:

Yep. My bad eyes stop me reading physical books and this can be listened to on the go. I've done 5 hours so far.

If or when the Nigerian education system gets up to standard, this will be required listen to by the third year in secondary school and the mode of thinking it promotes will permeate the school system in 5 years.

If only Seun would give us a Philosophy section.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
LordReed:

If only Seun would give us a Philosophy section.

If only.

Here's some Aristotle. The APPLE AUDIOBOOK play on oranges.

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: The Mission by KnownUnknown: 2:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If we are going to do Russell in the religious section, then this is pertinent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdDYvvevLZk&pp=ygUZd2h5IGkgYW0gbm90IGEgY2hyaXN0aWFuIA%3D%3D

Perhaps Nairalanders are finally ready for it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4893741/why-im-not-christian-bertrand#73682059

"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines." Bertrand Russell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by A001: 4:28am On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Cool thread. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, and Russell are some of the greatest Western philosophers and thinkers in history.

As someone who is widely read, OtemAtum's writings dwarf those of all these thinkers. The gap is very wide.

That's not surprising since many of these Western philosophers schooled in ancient Egypt and had the opportunity to learn the teachings and philosophies of great minds, such as Atum and Ra, who you might call the greatest ancestors of ancient Egypt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mission by Image123(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2023
LoLz.
Re: The Mission by Image123(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

1Co 3:11 KJV For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Re: The Mission by KnownUnknown: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Image123:

1Co 3:11 KJV For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1Co 3:11 BJV No other foundation other than the Lord Baal, which is the Truth.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
The mission is to get new members for your dangerous cult where pesudoscience is practiced

https://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B932_Crucian.html

budaatum:
About The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC

THE ROSICRUCIAN TEACHINGS enable people to find themselves, turn their lives around, and influence the universe. We are educators, students and seekers devoted to exploring inner wisdom and the meaning of life. We offer an ancient time tested system of study and experimentation, which reveals the underlying principles of the universe. Our method offers practical tools applicable to all aspects of life.

The Rosicrucian teachings allow individuals to direct their own lives, experience inner peace and leave their mark on humanity. It is for this reason that we urge our members to remain committed to the investigation, study and practical application of all natural and spiritual laws for the attainment of Health, Happiness and Peace to the glory of God, the betterment of humanity and the evolution of the soul personality.

Download pdf copy of Mystery of Life
Nigeria Contact Details
Amorc near you

Don't be a victim of a dangerous cult .Be wary as you follow this thread . . You will struggle with your all life to get out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Perhaps Nairalanders are finally ready for it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4893741/why-im-not-christian-bertrand#73682059

"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
Bertrand Russelld

Which reason and science ?

The brainwashing and pseudoscience in Amorc ?

You don't know any science .Stick to what you know , magick and sorcery . That's what you do in your closet .
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't fall victim

Read the full story here,
https://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B932_Crucian.html

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Image123:

Paul, who is widely accepted as the author of Corinthians, read a lot of philosophy, and that's why his work is worth reading.

Jesus learnt in Egypt and that's why he was so wise.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
triplechoice:

Don't be a victim of a dangerous cult .Be wary as you follow this thread . . You will struggle with your all life to get out of it.

Pity the links in my post you posted no more work.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention so I can go update them.

triplechoice:
The mission is to get new members for your dangerous cult where pesudoscience is practiced.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/7726647/near-death-experience-atheist-professor/10#124066680
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
triplechoice:

Which reason and science ?

The brainwashing and pseudoscience in Amorc ?

You don't know any science .Stick to what you know , magick and sorcery . That's what you do in your closet .

Says the person who sees into my closet with his so called third eye.
Re: The Mission by Image123(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Paul, who is widely accepted as the author of Corinthians, read a lot of philosophy, and that's why his work is worth reading.

Lolz, i did not tell you not to read. i said that at the end of your reading, the conclusion remains that Jesus is the solid foundation on which to build.
BTW, your personal opinion on why you read Paul remains personal opinion. All the 66 books of the Bible are well read and worth reading, not because of Egypt or philosophy but because they give life. Life that all the philosophers in the world can't can.
Re: The Mission by Image123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

1Co 3:11 BJV No other foundation other than the Lord Baal, which is the Truth.

Stop thinking from your bumbum dear.
Re: The Mission by KnownUnknown: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Image123:

Stop thinking from your bumbum dear.

Take your own advice.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Image123:

Lolz, i did not tell you not to read. i said that at the end of your reading, the conclusion remains that Jesus is the solid foundation on which to build.

If you say so, Image. I myself would add Siddhartha and a lot of writings by others to my foundation to make it a bit more solid, especially in light of what Jesus is written to have said.

Re: The Mission by Image123(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

If you say so, Image. I myself would add Siddhartha and a lot of writings by others to my foundation to make it a bit more solid, especially in light of what Jesus is written to have said.

It's cyclical buda.

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Image123:

It's cyclical buda.

The world we live in does not agree, which is why we send you to school to learn maths and science and history and how to read and reason and think etc, so these things would be in your foundation too since Jesus would not provide you with your daily bread.

1 Share

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023

Re: The Mission by Image123(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

The world we live in does not agree, which is why we send you to school to learn maths and science and history and how to read and reason and think etc, so these things would be in your foundation too since Jesus would not provide you with your daily bread.

Foundation is hardly seen if you know what foundation is. It is not the roofing or the decorations of a building. Billions of people have lived and still live without maths and science and history. The knowledge of Jesus Christ is not for you to get a job. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Says the person who sees into my closet with his so called third eye.

Lol . Grasping at straws as usual.

Your Amorc gaslighting, and manipulative tactics won't work on me. I know about them . They can only effect those who are ignorant of such devices .

Your just an hypocrite who practice sorcery in your closet and come here to pretend to be another thing.

The phrase , third eye, is figurative . It simply means extrasensory perception .
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Pity the links in my post you posted no more work.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention so I can go update them.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/7726647/near-death-experience-atheist-professor/10#124066680

To update them and cover your tracks ? You hypocrite and pretender

All is out already . It's too late .
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Image123:

Foundation is hardly seen if you know what foundation is. It is not the roofing or the decorations of a building. Billions of people have lived and still live without maths and science and history. The knowledge of Jesus Christ is not for you to get a job. undecided undecided undecided

Who said a foundation was roofing or decoration? The knowledge of Jesus Christ is for one to live. And he himself said the bread is not sufficient.

No one "lives" without maths (unless they never have to deal with money), or science (the eye is the lamp of the body), and history (knowledge of the past). We read of such people on here daily wailing about their death.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
triplechoice:

To update them and cover your tracks ? You hypocrite and pretender

All is out already . It's too late .

Triple. Most people have eyes and know how to use them to look and see so they don't have to believe your lies.

budaatum:
Triplechoice has thankfully brought it to my attention that some of the links here no more work. Below is an updated link.

https://www.rosicrucian.org/rosicrucian-books

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Jesus learnt in Egypt, according to the false Rosiscrucians teachings which Spenser Lewis has brainwashed you with .

There's no single evidence
anywhere to confirm that is true , yet you have believed it
like a religious sheepie and regurgitating it everywhere .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? / Who Is This Joseph Ayo Babalola - Biography / Christians, I Am So Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.