Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell (737 Views)

Visitors From Outer Space That Have Visited Earth (A Biblical View) / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yes it's true because there is only light above our fish dome world and this is recorded by every advanced civilization and even primitive since ancient times. NASA which is a satanic Freemasonic Illuminati Freemasonry organization lies to the world about the sky. No one has ever gone to the Moon and it's not a rock that can be landed upon but merely a light. The Sun is not a gas giant it too is a light. The stars are lights as well as the planets. Reality is made of light thus E equals MC Squared or mass equals light times the speed of light squared. This fits what ancient scholars wrote that Fire is the first element above us followed by Air then Water then Earth. The four corners of the Earth is the origin of the Cross as it was in Shumera taught in the Zoroaster philosophy the first treatise on Magick. Yes I said Magick also known as Alchemy which is just higher science misunderstood. Lucifer is behind Outer Space which puts endless darkness above us yet darkness is beneath us the farthest places away from the light of Heaven. Let truth shine.

1 Share

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Once you understand cosmology then you would know Outer Space is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Computer generated images of space are just that CGI.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
“Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14).

Lucifer desires to take over heaven by promoting his own view of the sky. NASA space agency also promotes the Devil's religion. Yes Lucifer's kingdom is a sex Kingdom full of debauchery and devouring of flesh to undo God's creation.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2023

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
In Egyptian mythology, the Tree of Life was thought to have held the Knowledge of the Divine Plan. This was essentially a plan or timeline of all creation, starting at the very beginning of time. The Tree of Life in Ancient Egypt was home to the Phoenix, also known as the Bennu Bird.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
What is the tree of life in Islam?

The tree in the Quran is used as an example for a concept, idea, way of life or code of life. A good concept/idea is represented as a good tree and a bad idea/concept is represented as a bad tree.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Light emits from God and defractures down through the light spectrum and the 7 colors until it's black which is the abscence of light.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 2:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Each year federal agencies receive funding from Congress, known as budgetary resources . In FY 2023, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) had $32.35 Billion distributed among its 1 sub-components. Agencies spend available budgetary resources by making financial promises called obligations .

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helinues: 5:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:
Once you understand cosmology then you would know Outer Space is impossible.

This one is still living in the past, when preparation for the Launching of Artemis 2-4 is ongoing..

Hahahah where is JWST currently?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Benfaco: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

This one is still living in the past, when preparation for the Launching of Artemis 2-4 is ongoing..

Hahahah where is JWST currently?

Paganism will die in the New World Order.

For the New World Order is nothing more than old world order of pagan lies. The Sun and Moon are lights.

1 Chronicles 16:30
30 Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
There is no black Jesus.

Jesus fought corruption and deception and if you can't do that then it proves my point. The only man that stood with Christ to end was John the Beloved besides that it was all women at the LORD'S side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
The plurality of heaven
Christian theologians of note writing between the 5th and mid-12th century were generally in agreement that the waters, sometimes called the "crystalline orb", were located above the firmament and beneath the fiery heaven that was also called empyrean (from Greek ἔμπυρος).

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
There is no black Jesus
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by SolMaximus: 2:39am On Jun 20, 2023
here is lucifer

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2023
That's hideous. grin
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Richwallet:
The plurality of heaven
Christian theologians of note writing between the 5th and mid-12th century were generally in agreement that the waters, sometimes called the "crystalline orb", were located above the firmament and beneath the fiery heaven that was also called empyrean (from Greek ἔμπυρος).

You mean, despite all the phydical evidences to the contrary, you mean the earth isn't spherical but flat?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
helicoptarr:

You mean, despite all the phydical evidences to the contrary, you mean the earth isn't spherical but flat?

We are living on a plane. Does the earth curve when you are riding in a car? There are a 100 proofs the world is not a ball shape. Have you ever read them?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Richwallet:

We are living on a plane. Does the earth curve when you are riding in a car? There are a 100 proofs the world is not a ball shape. Have you ever read them?

So, there's this coriolis effect in aviation that determine the course of a flight exclusively due the the fact that the earth is spherical.

Secondly, sheep masts disappear in a distance from the shore into the horizon: the main body of the ship first, then the mast

Thirdly, why do we have different time zones? While someone is preparing to go to bed in Japan, another in Iceland is just preparing to go to work

What do you think against those backgrounds?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
helicoptarr:

So, there's this coriolis effect in aviation that determine the course of a flight exclusively due the the fact that the earth is spherical.

Secondly, sheep masts disappear in a distance from the shore into the horizon: the main body of the ship first, then the mast

Thirdly, why do we have different time zones? While someone is preparing to go to bed in Japan, another in Iceland is just preparing to go to work

What do you think against those backgrounds?

I have been on many plane rides all across the United States from the Pacific to the Atlantic and from Detroit to New Orleans and never saw anything below other than flat land.

I have been on a ship in the most dangerous ocean on Earth in Alaska the Bering Sea, the ocean moves up and down in all directions. I got sea sick yet 10 miles out I could still see the shore.

The Sun goes around the Earth and we are at the center of the known universe like ancient cosmology says. As the Sun shines over us here in the U.S it's 326 pm now but it's night somewhere else because the Sun has left or is on its way to bring dawn. It's the Sun moving not the Earth. The entire sky is rotating and each heavenly body in it's own cycle.

I trust my own instincts over some NASA illusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Richwallet:

I have been on many plane rides all across the United States from the Pacific to the Atlantic and from Detroit to New Orleans and never saw anything below other than flat land.

I have been on a ship in the most dangerous ocean on Earth in Alaska the Bering Sea, the ocean moves up and down in all directions. I got sea sick yet 10 miles out I could still see the shore.

The Sun goes around the Earth and we are at the center of the known universe like ancient cosmology says. As the Sun shines over us here in the U.S it's 326 pm now but it's night somewhere else because the Sun has left or is on its way to bring dawn. It's the Sun moving not the Earth. The entire sky is rotating and each heavenly body in it's own cycle.

Your instinct vs. NASA's Hubbe Space Telescope and James Webb Telescope
...hnmm, I think I'd rather settle for those lenses up there.

What's in it for space scientists calling flat earth spherical if it's true that the earth is flat?

However, the dark part of space exploration which you mentioned in one of your posts, I'd align with them.

What's your take on UFOs?

1 Like

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Richwallet:

In addition, the picture of the Ancient Cosmology: Pre-Copernicus Universe, do you align with that?
If so, kindly tell us about the Seven Earths.

And, where is hell?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
helicoptarr:

Your instinct vs. NASA's Hubbe Space Telescope and James Webb Telescope
...hnmm, I think I'd rather settle for those lenses up there.

What's in it for space scientists calling flat earth spherical if it's true that the earth is flat?

However, the dark part of space exploration which you mentioned in one of your posts, I'd align with them.

What's your take on UFOs?

Freedom of Religion, you can believe what you see on your altar box called a television. grin I chose to believe what my instincts tells me. I feel the Earth still with no motion beneath my feet. I can see the pictures of Space are computer generated images so I pay no mind to their Super Telescope tale. It's a lie from hell.

I have never seen an UFO yet I know that demons are real. I don't believe in aliens unless it's a person from another country in America. grin
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Richwallet:

Freedom of Religion, you can believe what you see on your altar box called a television. grin I chose to believe what my instincts tells me. I feel the Earth still with no motion beneath my feet. I can see the pictures of Space are computer generated images so I pay no mind to their Super Telescope tale. It's a lie from hell.

I have never seen an UFO yet I know that demons are real. I don't believe in aliens unless it's a person from another country in America. grin

I find these interesting!

No arguments, just a discussion, please note that.

Earth is the centre of the universe? I thought the earth revolves around Sol (the Sun)?

The picture also depicts the the Sol is closer that Saturn?

By the way, Galileo Galilie debunked this, though was put to the stakes for it, centuries later the Vatican admitted his helio-centric view of the solar system...with regrets for killing him.
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
helicoptarr:

I find these interesting!

No arguments, just a discussion, please note that.

Earth is the centre of the universe? I thought the earth revolves around Sol (the Sun)?

The picture also depicts the the Sol is closer that Saturn?

By the way, Galileo Galilie debunked this, though was put to the stakes for it, centuries later the Vatican admitted his helio-centric view of the solar system...with regrets for killing him.

After my ancestors loss Jerusalem the Sultan Saladin's strategy was to take the battle to us. But the Moors could never defeat the Franks we are breed for war. A Frankish boy starts learning to fight at age 4 and everyone gets involved, uncles, cousins, teaching him how to fight. I come from a special bloodline that was breed to fight to the death. Franks always believed that if we die in battle we would be rewarded with immorality so Christ's martyrdom greatly appealed to my people. So Sultan Saladin devised another strategy one more subtle it was the creation of the Jesuits. It's the Jesuits that took over the Vatican which promotes the globe Earth and here is the kicker, there is no heaven or hell in that Luciferian cosmology. This makes men cowards and despots because they don't believe in any afterlife so they do as they want.
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Richwallet:

After my ancestors loss Jerusalem the Sultan Saladin's strategy was to take the battle to us. But the Moors could never defeat the Franks we are breed for war. A Frankish boy starts learning to fight at age 4 and everyone gets involved, uncles, cousins, teaching him how to fight. I come from a special bloodline that was breed to fight to the death. Franks always believed that if we die in battle we would be rewarded with immorality so Christ's martyrdom greatly appealed to my people. So Sultan Saladin devised another strategy one more subtle it was the creation of the Jesuits. It's the Jesuits that took over the Vatican which promotes the globe Earth and here is the kicker, there is no heaven or hell in that Luciferian cosmology. This makes men cowards and despots because they don't believe in any afterlife so they do as they want.

That brings the question: which country are you from? ...so that I can put a context to this.
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2023
helicoptarr:

That brings the question: which country are you from? ...so that I can put a context to this.

I am in America in the capital city of Washington DC. Yet I was born in Forrest City, Arkansas. It is where my grand father Henry De France relocated to from Netchez Mississippi where my great grandfather Jerry De France was born. We mixed with the Netchez Indians who were dardkin Moabites and Hamites. The Knights Templar my ancestors came here before anyone else from Europe we reached Canada from Scotland. Some of the white Templars married into the Canadian Indigenous People. The plan was to share the Merovingian bloodline with the people of this continent so that we could reside peacefully here. Those who mixed with the blacks had it the hardest because slavery came when the Moors, Jesuits and Germans came to America in the 1500s. The colonization was very brutal because the Indigenous People would not accept Catholicism. It was a culture clash rather than a racial difference. The natives were matriochical and pagan while the colonizers were
patriochical and Catholic. The Knights Templar believed in freedom of religion, because our Merovingian ancestors did not force other Franks who were pagan to become Christian, however they did willingly overtime convert from our Germanic paganism to Christianity. Change comes gradually we know this but the others were not so patient.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Richwallet:

I am in America in the capital city of Washington DC. Yet I was born in Forrest City, Arkansas. It is where my grand father Henry De France relocated to from Netchez Mississippi where my great grandfather Jerry De France was born. We mixed with the Netchez Indians who were dardkin Moabites and Hamites. The Knights Templar my ancestors came here before anyone else from Europe we reached Canada from Scotland. Some of the white Templars married into the Canadian Indigenous People. The plan was to share the Merovingian bloodline with the people of this continent so that we could reside peacefully here. Those who mixed with the blacks had it the hardest because slavery came when the Moors, Jesuits and Germans came to America in the 1500s. The colonization was very brutal because the Indigenous People would not accept Catholicism. It was a culture clash rather than a racial difference. The natives were matriochical and pagan while the colonizers were
patriochical and Catholic. The Knights Templar believed in freedom of religion, because our Merovingian ancestors did not force other Franks who were pagan to become Christian, however they did willingly overtime convert from our Germanic paganism to Christianity. Change comes gradually we know this but the others were not so patient.

Oh, that's quite an education on that part of history.

Let me pick it up from the Moabite and Hamites statement... same as the tribes from the Bible? This is rich historical account.
Another question, if I may ask is, who are the first sojourner of the land called America today and from where did they migrate?

I believe you're a Christian, of which denomination?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Richwallet:

Let me pick it up from the Moabite and Hamites statement... same as the tribes from the Bible? This is rich historical account.
Another question, if I may ask is, who are the first sojourner of the land called America today and from where did they migrate?

Richwallet:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Experience / What Is The Christian Position On Capital Punishment? / A Miracle In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.