Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell (738 Views)

Visitors From Outer Space That Have Visited Earth (A Biblical View) / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Richwallet: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
helicoptarr:

Oh, that's quite an education on that part of history.

Let me pick it up from the Moabite and Hamites statement... same as the tribes from the Bible? This is rich historical account.
Another question, if I may ask is, who are the first sojourner of the land called America today and from where did they migrate?

I believe you're a Christian, of which denomination?

There are various races here before any of us came from Europe whom some may have been here untold number of millennials.

A. Some are Indians from India who are Semitic possibly exiles.

B. Some are Mongolians who journeyed across the Alaskan Straits. Eskimos and Indians tribes of Canada and Western United States.

C. Some are Isrealires scattered by the Assyrian Empire destroyed Northern Kingdom of Israel known today as Latinos and Mexicans.

D. Some are Moabites who originally were North African Moors who left Malii, gave up Islam and merged with the Mayan Aztec ruling families. Moors are a mixture of Hamites and Semitic people.

E. Some were Pacific Islanders who journeyed from Samoa and Fili islands.

There were various ethnic groups here in the Americas when my family arrived from advanced to primitive just like the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Richwallet:

There are various races here before any of us came from Europe whom some may have been here untold number of millennials.

B. Some are Mongolians who journeyed across the Alaskan Straits. Eskimos and Indians tribes of Canada and Western United States.

C. Some are Isrealires scattered by the Assyrian Empire destroyed Northern Kingdom of Israel known today as Latinos and Mexicans.

D. Some are Moabites who originally were North African Moors who left Malii, gave up Islam and merged with the Mayan Aztec ruling families. Moors are a mixture of Hamites and Semitic people.

There were various ethnic groups here in the Americas when my family arrived from advanced to primitive just like the African continent.

Wow!

So there were some form of interactions between ancient African dwellers and those on the soil named after Amerigo Vespucci?

I'd also like to know your opinion as to why Africa is largely a struggling continent despite its abundant resources. Feel free and explore all angles available to you.

Kindly let me know as well whether or not the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt were blacks or whites.
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Richwallet:

Wow!

It suffices that there were some form of interactions perhaps trade relations between ancient African dwellers and those on the soil named after Amerigo Vespucci (America) PRIOR to the advent of Christopher Columbus, right?

I'd also like to know your opinion as to why Africa is largely a struggling continent despite its abundant resources. Feel free and explore all angles available to you.

Kindly let me know as well whether or not the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt were blacks or whites.

Who built the Egyptian pyramids and the rest across the world and other megalithic structures?
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Majeste: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2023
helicoptarr:

Wow!

It suffices that there were some form of interactions perhaps trade relations between ancient African dwellers and those on the soil named after Amerigo Vespucci (America) PRIOR to the advent of Christopher Columbus, right?

Who built the Egyptian pyramids and the rest across the world and other megalithic structures?

I am using my other account it seems someone doesn't like I bent a few rules. grin

Anyway, I am going to attempt to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

America is named after Amaru an ethic name native to these continents although Amerigo probably sounded more Latin so the two names emerged to form America. Many times between two languages that differ the dominant people will chose sounds that are familiar to them in this case Latin won out.

Whether you want to believe it or not Lucifer is the Prince of this world. Lucifer is conducting a war of attrition against Man who he envies. Africa just happens to be a mountain of natural resources by which so many world empires need to stay competitive, thus the Scramble for Africa. Lucifer's many cults keeps Africa in control by making poverty the agitator to join the cult. Once they join the cult their soul belongs to Lucifer. This is true for Black people everywhere that you can't be rich unless you join a cult. Rich men and women who still have a soul are a threat to Lucifer's kingdom. The people's lives are targeted with limitations to keep them impoverished and in control. This I learned from a former witch, who confessed that her grandmother taught her witchcraft, and she goes into the astral realm each night to control the principalities of her region. I also heard a former wizard confess the same acts he did as well to fulfill his contract to Satan.

Right now many leaders are calling for the end of the U.S dollar which will shatter the dreams of many in a world economic collapse. It's all apart of Lucifer's New World Order.

Egypt is the Greek name for Kemet the land of the Blacks. The Greeks who were brown skin Edomites called the people whose land it was the Ethiopians which means burnt face. Ham is the black son of Noah and the father of Africa. Ham's son Mizram built Egyptian Pyramids he was a stone mason.

Yes there are pyramids all over the world built by the ancient society of stone masonry which is idol worship. Monuments were built to align with certain star formations that were venerated into gods. All inspired by Lucifer. It is possible that during very remote times erecting stone monuments was a way of keeping time with celestial cycles. The Sun takes a whole year to transverse the zodiac which is how we keep calendar but in the hundreds of thousands of years and millions of years you need a larger cycle than Solar. So these stone monuments were erect to align with celestial cycles that are much larger than 365 days. The heavenly bodies soar over the Earth like a great bird which was the symbol of Shumera which is Shem the oldest son of Noah.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Richwallet:

I have been on many plane rides all across the United States from the Pacific to the Atlantic and from Detroit to New Orleans and never saw anything below other than flat land.

I have been on a ship in the most dangerous ocean on Earth in Alaska the Bering Sea, the ocean moves up and down in all directions. I got sea sick yet 10 miles out I could still see the shore.

The Sun goes around the Earth and we are at the center of the known universe like ancient cosmology says. As the Sun shines over us here in the U.S it's 326 pm now but it's night somewhere else because the Sun has left or is on its way to bring dawn. It's the Sun moving not the Earth. The entire sky is rotating and each heavenly body in it's own cycle.

I trust my own instincts over some NASA illusion.

Very interesting.
Go ahead.
More..

I agree completely with you.
You are very correct.
I have made my own personal observations from the clairvoyant perspective.
There are so many other lights which are not visible to the physical eyes of man. Some of them are balls of conscious intelligent energies.
They can assume any form and can descend to the earth. I have seen this happen repeatedly at night.
Look, there is so much cover up going on. People have been lied to.
The lights in the sky (and there are so many of them other than the sun, moon and stars) are the ones moving!
I have had real life experience of countless orbs of yellow light, silvery light, red light, bright blue light gyrating slowly, touring the sky; moving upwards and even descending downwards as though searching for something, then suddenly stopping and hanging low above a particular place and staying there all through the night, leaving only in the early hours of the morning before the dawn of sunlight. I have seen entities riding on a crescent moon made of super bright yellow light. And, of course, there are so many other moons.
Science lies deliberately to keep earth people ignorant of the true nature of reality. We are not alone. There are other kinds of intelligent life living right in the sky above us. Some of the lights you mistake for the stars are actually their own lights, the way you will see lights in the sky line of a city on earth as a result of electric lights in houses and buildings.

I have also seen other kinds of things, I will not mention here so as not to sound fantastic. The sum of it is that the sky is heavily populated by things, lights, floating mansions and compounds riding on puffs of clouds, circles of flying entities floating and traveling together in a close-knitted formations like birds, whole settlements and camps of strange humanoid beings living on thin layers of land fixed on carpets of clouds and slowly drifting about in the sky as though pursuing a journey.
Science has told very many great lies.
There is a whole lot of tremendous happenings around and above the earth intentionally hidden away from people on earth.
Some of the things I have mentioned here can be seen faintly with the eyes once in a while, that is if one has been looking. This is because they usually shield themselves with cloudy disguises such that when you are looking right at them, you may think it is a mere cloud formation. Some of them are too etherised such that a clairvoyant sight can only see them in all their details.

1 Like

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Majeste: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

Very interesting.
Go ahead.
More..

I agree completely with you.
You are very correct.
I have made my own personal observations from the clairvoyant perspective.
There are so many other lights which are not visible to the physical eyes of man. Some of them are balls of conscious intelligent energies.
They can assume any form and can descend to the earth. I have seen this happen repeatedly at night.
Look, there is so much cover up going on. People have been lied to.
The lights in the sky (and there are so many of them other than the sun, moon and stars) are the ones moving!
I have had real life experience of countless orbs of yellow light, silvery light, red light, bright blue light gyrating slowly, touring the sky; moving upwards and even descending downwards as though searching for something, then suddenly stopping and hanging low above a particular place and staying there all through the night, leaving only in the early hours of the morning before the dawn of sunlight. I have seen entities riding on a crescent moon made of super bright yellow light. And, of course, there are so many other moons.
Science lies deliberately to keep earth people ignorant of the true nature of reality. We are not alone. There are other kinds of intelligent life living right in the sky above us. Some of the lights you mistake for the stars are actually their own lights, the way you will see lights in the sky line of a city on earth as a result of electric lights in houses and buildings.

I have also seen other kinds of things, I will not mention here so as not to sound fantastic. The sum of it is that the sky is heavily populated by things, lights, floating mansions and compounds riding on puffs of clouds, circles of flying entities floating and traveling together in a close-knitted formations like birds, whole settlements and camps of strange humanoid beings living on thin layers of land fixed on carpets of clouds and slowly drifting about in the sky as though pursuing a journey.
Science has told very many great lies.
There is a whole lot of tremendous happenings around and above the earth intentionally hidden away from people on earth.
Some of the things I have mentioned here can be seen faintly with the eyes once in a while, that is if one has been looking. This is because they usually shield themselves with cloudy disguises such that when you are looking right at them, you may think it is a mere cloud formation. Some of them are too etherised such that a clairvoyant sight can only see them in all their details.

Very wonderful that you have had such beautiful and enlightening experiences which I believe you. Living in the city my sky viewing is quite dim because of all the interference from artificial light. Yes I do believe that there are light beings that can travel with their bodies alone not needing any ship or UFO. And I do believe there are cities beyond us and other worlds that are made up of things we can't describe on Earth and that they from that place visit us quite often.

I stay grounded however because there is a war down here for the souls of men on Earth. .My warrior side has little time to contemplate what is a mere distraction down here. It is always good to converse with clairvoyant souls such as yourself who can see beyond the veil. I long for that peaceful time again so I keep fighting to expose the enemy. Maybe knowledge of what we know in this land about the mysterious sky and what is known in the great land of Africa can be exchanged one day in a peaceful reign on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Majeste: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by helicoptarr: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Majeste:

I am using my other account it seems someone doesn't like I bent a few rules. grin

Anyway, I am going to attempt to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

America is named after Amaru an ethic name native to these continents although Amerigo probably sounded more Latin so the two names emerged to form America. Many times between two languages that differ the dominant people will chose sounds that are familiar to them in this case Latin won out.

Whether you want to believe it or not Lucifer is the Prince of this world. Lucifer is conducting a war of attrition against Man who he envies. Africa just happens to be a mountain of natural resources by which so many world empires need to stay competitive, thus the Scramble for Africa. Lucifer's many cults keeps Africa in control by making poverty the agitator to join the cult. Once they join the cult their soul belongs to Lucifer. This is true for Black people everywhere that you can't be rich unless you join a cult. Rich men and women who still have a soul are a threat to Lucifer's kingdom. The people's lives are targeted with limitations to keep them impoverished and in control. This I learned from a former witch, who confessed that her grandmother taught her witchcraft, and she goes into the astral realm each night to control the principalities of her region. I also heard a former wizard confess the same acts he did as well to fulfill his contract to Satan.

Right now many leaders are calling for the end of the U.S dollar which will shatter the dreams of many in a world economic collapse. It's all apart of Lucifer's New World Order.

Egypt is the Greek name for Kemet the land of the Blacks. The Greeks who were brown skin Edomites called the people whose land it was the Ethiopians which means burnt face. Ham is the black son of Noah and the father of Africa. Ham's son Mizram built Egyptian Pyramids he was a stone mason.

Yes there are pyramids all over the world built by the ancient society of stone masonry which is idol worship. Monuments were built to align with certain star formations that were venerated into gods. All inspired by Lucifer. It is possible that during very remote times erecting stone monuments was a way of keeping time with celestial cycles. The Sun takes a whole year to transverse the zodiac which is how we keep calendar but in the hundreds of thousands of years and millions of years you need a larger cycle than Solar. So these stone monuments were erect to align with celestial cycles that are much larger than 365 days. The heavenly bodies soar over the Earth like a great bird which was the symbol of Shumera which is Shem the oldest son of Noah.

Actually, I don't know start from... hence the delay, for which I'll for a pardon.

May I ask how you got all these info?

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Majeste: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
helicoptarr

Knowledge of self. A man who knows himself knows others.

My father was the king his name was Jerry Bub De France. Jerry is a German name, Bub is a German name that means That Boy or first boy, De France is the royal name of the Kings of Franks who were from Germany but conquered the Western Roman Empire.. Our family history is that we are a royal bloodline from France and our ancestors founded the Knights Templar. My father was dark brown skin but he has the same nose as myself and I am light brown skin. When the portraits of French and German royalty were shown at Freemasonry Lodge 360 showing the Black kings, monks and knights that were the original Nobility they all bore a certain look. Several of the portraits were identical to my face and I wasn't there during the showing but my uncles and cousins were. People knew me and yet didn't know I was a De France because I carried my mother's maiden name. Yet I was a top officer on the streets and quite the celebrity so my family there at their lodge said that's our family member in the picture.

I was never really told the whole truth because I am not under any Freemasonry oath. I was kept in the dark for many years but people were obsessed with me and they started to pile on alot of hatred towards me and I never knew why. Some people who knew about my situation told me that I came from a special bloodline. I began to research my family history on my father's side because I already knew about my mother's ancestors. And lo and behold I saw the resemblance to the Prince of Lorraine and myself like we were twins and he looked like my son too. And the Founder of Knights Templar Grandmaster Hughes De Payens looked exactly like me and his uncle St. Bernard of Clairvaux also one of the founders of Knights Templar.

After all this revealation I discovered a more deeper secret that we are the Descendants of Yeshua Ben Yossef and Queen Mary Magdalene. So now I looked
closely at photos of my grandfathers, great uncles and aunts and I saw the facial recognition pattern that's unmistakable. Because my father's is quite dark they assumed that the Black kings of Europe were lightskin because they married so many White Queens and we were Creoles. Yet originally Hebrews are brown. Jesus was brown, he had large eyes, button nose and wooly hair just like the King of Franks and Germany. I am the original color of my father's lineage. So I added research from the Indigenous People who reported the Europeans that came to America as light skin Blacks and White men. The Indigenous People are dark skin and my ancestors married into them so that's how my father's family became so dark brown.

People are very envious of me and it started with my own family once the truth came out. They stalk me everywhere and even ruined my career and reputation out of jealousy. I took my pain and turned it into service for God. Not only does God favor my looks He also gave me spiritual gifts that He didn't give to my other family members who now envy me. If it wasn't for White people I would not have survived to tell my story. This is the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God.

Cowardly traitors they sold me out for the opposition some of them would rather be Black African, they want to be Egyptians so bad, than be a Hebrew. I love myself and if I am Hebrew it means I am God's chosen.

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Majeste: 1:37am On Jun 24, 2023
There are no black Israelites Hebrews were brown. Here are some old paintings of Hebrews from the land of Egypt as you can see they are all brown skin just like me. My father was dark brown and my mother was a lighter brown yet she was darker than me. I do not have any White people in my family tree like Obama has a white mother and white Jewish relatives. Ignorant people believe all light skin people are the result of some white man raping black women slaves. That may be the case for Min. Louis Farrakhan and Kamala Harris yet that's not my story. What happened as to why I am light brown is that I am the original brown skin Hebrew and dark skin Hebrews are the ones mixed with Hamites..You are not better than me because your skin is blacker. I am not black and neither was Jesus. It hurts to know I was lied on and treated less than my whole life being called mixed when God actually favored me by giving the true color and phenotype of a Hebrew. Yet I forgive though. grin

Re: Outer Space Actually Promotes Hell by Majeste: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Is there a white Nelson Mandela?

Please what has skin colour got to do with the virtuous attribute we need to learn in people?

The message is stop the thievery of another's heritage. Do you know what Hebrew means? It means cross over. Now some scholars believe that means that Hebrews crossed over a land mass and that's the meaning they give it. But it means cross breed. That's the meaning I assign to our heritage. We are a cross breed of Semitic people and Hamites that's why we have wooly hair like Africans. When Semitic men took Hamite wives or rather when brown skin men took black skin wives. We took so many that it took us away from our God sometimes like in Solomon's case. Laws were created to put a stop to the cross breeding that Hebrews took with other nations. We are brown skin like the Arab, Palestinians, Indians, Latinos and Hispanic. We are not Black. Jesus was brown skin as was Prophet Muhammad. There are no black prophets. There is no black Jesus. All the prophets and the Messiah were Hebrews because Hebrews are brown. Hebrews were refugees in Africa only visitors. The land belongs to black people thus the name Kemet means black people's land. Yet the Bible is our heritage as Hebrews a people who wandered from place to place and cross breed with other nations.

What cross breed means?
transitive verb. : hybridize, cross. especially : to cross (two varieties or breeds) within the same species

We are all human beings so that makes us the same species. Yet it makes a Hebrew a cross breed. Even Arabs are Hebrews too because Abraham's wife Hagar is an Black skin Kemetic woman the mother of all Arabs. Yet they did not cross breed any more generations after Hagar so Arabs maintained more degree of a Semitic look. Israelites and Edomites however continued to cross breed so much it began to affect their identity and heritage.

Deuteronomy 7:3

“Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son
.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Where Women Worship N@ked / The Challenges Of Life / Christian Life In The Nigerian Society As At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.