Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Labour Party Chairman Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chairman Arrested (5463 Views)

Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Ondo Decides: PDP Chairman Arrested With Thousands Of PVC (Photos) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Chairman Arrested by justified007: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
*ABURE'S ARREST TODAY 16th June 2023 BY POLICE WILL OPEN UP CAN OF WARMS IN LABOUR PARTY*

WE COMMEND MEN OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter to purge the Labour Party of all manner of corruption among some of its former national officers led by suspended National Chairman, Barr Julius Abure and his gang of documents forgers.

You must be aware of the arrest of Julius Abure this afternoon by the Police in FCT few minutes he left the Court of Appeal with Peter Obi. You must also be familiar with a case of forgery already on Abure's neck and another of Contempt of court and of course a few others that would shock even Peter Obi and Labour Party family in the next few days even as Abure and some Peter OBI thugs attempted to kidnapped two police officers

As i speak now Abure has been place under arrest at FCID area 10 Abuja , making confessional statement with respect to forgery, Pejury and criminal conspiracies against him by the police

Abure as at 12:59pm today friday the 16th day of June 2023 is still under police interrogation at FCID

Labour Party want to express our sincere appreciation to the inspector General of police for bringing the culprit to book through this deserve arrest as Abure and his Co sponsor Peter OBI has been bragging that they are above the law and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Labour Party also thank the DIG FCID for living up to their task after after months of Abure's delay tactics to get justice through the backdoor.

Labour Party will be bringing Details to the public in due course as Abure will be charge to court next week for forgery, Pejury , criminal conspiracies and attempted kidnapping as he is was asked to deposit his international passport and a surety in the like of Peter OBI and above .

Surprisingly Abure will pass the night in the police cell tonight as Mr Peter OBI failed to bail Abure over suspicion that Abure might sneak out of the country which will can endangered his own future.

Nigerians should look forward to many unsavory games of corruption that will be exposed

Dr ARABAMBI ABAYOMI (CNCG)

National Publicity Secretary
16th June 2023
12:59pm

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by RighChannel: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
TINUBU BE WARNED!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by freemanq(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Season 2 of Feb 28 election

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Tinubuderanged: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
This animal called Arabambi deserve to be shot at close range.
Tinubu, your intimidation will not work.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Throwback: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
Tinubu, your intimidation will work.

Na Tinubu send Abure to commit crime?

I thought you support Labour Party because of a new Nigeria?

Abi your own new Nigeria na Corruption and Criminality paradise?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
RighChannel:
TINUBU BE WARNED!

Who you be?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Is04970: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Good kweshions 😂

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

No be only crime, Nigerians are wiser than this.Only the court will determine if he committed any crime and not apc

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Dotherightthing: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by vowiski(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Okoroawusa: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Help me ask am o! But when I come remember say na the same people believe say Buhari na Elsudani from Sudan i just weak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by ganisucks(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fake news that was disproved the moment it was released. Baba Lagos is trying to Whip up ethnic sentiment so he can declare a state of emergency, and suspend the constitution. Nothing but futility.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by ganisucks(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Help me ask am o! But when I come remember say na the same people believe say Buhari na Elsudani from Sudan o just weak.
The news is fake. So you can calm down now.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Okoroawusa: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

The news is fake. So you can calm down now.
I wasn't talking about whether it's fake news or not. I was reacting to Throwback's comment on what one of IPOB members said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by KingsCity: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by FreeStuffsNG: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
RighChannel:
TINUBU BE WARNED!
The allegations against the man has nothing to do with APC or the President.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Starhearts: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:
Fake news

Ur eyes go soon clear 4rm potopoto

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by vowiski(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Starhearts:

Ur eyes go soon clear 4rm potopoto

A simple google search will save you from you this embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Ofunaofu: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Nonybb: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Q
Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Starhearts: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:

A simple google search will save you from you this embarrassment

Keep foaming in mouth 😱
U need mental health therapy
Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by vowiski(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Starhearts:

Keep foaming in mouth 😱
U need mental health therapy

This one na weyrey wink

Demented 19yr old

Wondering how I knew your age ? grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Starhearts: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:

This one na weyrey wink

Demented 19yr old

Wondering how I knew your age ? grin

On the seventh day . He rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
He would created anoda creature.
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Starhearts: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:

Omo werey cheesy

Olofo omo... ogun mapa e ni
Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Moferere: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Imagine the chairman caught in the art of Forgery?

A party that want to bring new order to Nigeria!
Mad people everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Starhearts: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:

Omo werey cheesy

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible

Oponu ayirada omo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by ayo2008: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
justified007:
*ABURE'S ARREST TODAY 16th June 2023 BY POLICE WILL OPEN UP CAN OF WARMS IN LABOUR PARTY*

WE COMMEND MEN OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter to purge the Labour Party of all manner of corruption among some of its former national officers led by suspended National Chairman, Barr Julius Abure and his gang of documents forgers.

You must be aware of the arrest of Julius Abure this afternoon by the Police in FCT few minutes he left the Court of Appeal with Peter Obi. You must also be familiar with a case of forgery already on Abure's neck and another of Contempt of court and of course a few others that would shock even Peter Obi and Labour Party family in the next few days even as Abure and some Peter OBI thugs attempted to kidnapped two police officers

As i speak now Abure has been place under arrest at FCID area 10 Abuja , making confessional statement with respect to forgery, Pejury and criminal conspiracies against him by the police

Abure as at 12:59pm today friday the 16th day of June 2023 is still under police interrogation at FCID

Labour Party want to express our sincere appreciation to the inspector General of police for bringing the culprit to book through this deserve arrest as Abure and his Co sponsor Peter OBI has been bragging that they are above the law and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Labour Party also thank the DIG FCID for living up to their task after after months of Abure's delay tactics to get justice through the backdoor.

Labour Party will be bringing Details to the public in due course as Abure will be charge to court next week for forgery, Pejury , criminal conspiracies and attempted kidnapping as he is was asked to deposit his international passport and a surety in the like of Peter OBI and above .

Surprisingly Abure will pass the night in the police cell tonight as Mr Peter OBI failed to bail Abure over suspicion that Abure might sneak out of the country which will can endangered his own future.

Nigerians should look forward to many unsavory games of corruption that will be exposed

Dr ARABAMBI ABAYOMI (CNCG)

National Publicity Secretary
16th June 2023
12:59pm

Keep propagating lies

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by AgentGoat: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by Starhearts: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:

Omo werey cheesy

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible

Oponu ayirada omo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Arrested by CloudWalker: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
Tinubu, your intimidation will work.
DSS will soon pick you. continue with your hate speech

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Invites Buhari To His Presidential Inauguration! / Bauchi New governor Appoints Wife And Younger Sister In Key Position / Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.