Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) (24060 Views)

It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
The person who recommended Emefiele for the CBN's job needs to be querried. I wonder why Buhari didn't remove him in 2015 the moment he took office. He's the worst performing CBN governor in history. He seemed to have also colluded with the government official's to loot our economy dry. I remember the news about aisha Buhari's constant withdrawal of forex from the CBN to trade at the black market rate, make profit and then, pay back. Such a heinous practice never happened before he came on board.

It's always not good to appoint bankers who are merely marketers into the CBN's topmost position. An economist with a wealth of experience best suits that position. I remember Joseph Sanusi and Soludo during Obj's era. SLS too was good. Emefiele is just a banker who can say yes sir to any government official who wishes to have his way by hook and crook. He's inherited the habit from his banking profession where corrupt politicians always went to do their dirty deals. Tinubu is making another mistake in his choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
If Adefarasin says Emefieles arrest is justified because "Emefiele has misguided and misused the wealth of the nation", is it Emefiele that is the only person who has done so? Why isn't he calling for the arrest of others who have done such?
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The person who.recommended Emefiele for the CBN's jib needs to be quarried

And the person who he served under for 8years should be ignored
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Gbenga4ever1411: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please don't abuse the Man of God.

Nigeria Must Work Again
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by na2016: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Very open minded and objective pastor.

Unlike some that are hell-bent on Obi.

He is not open minded. Sadly, Pastor Adefarasin is a tribal bigot.
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by timiade446(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Canva pro for sale at pocket friendly price
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
grin cheesy sad

This man sef colet dragging and abuse some people were expecting him to use the Pulpit for endorsement of dere candidate...

Emifiele Some people Hero in the mud...

I don't understand why the Emifiele his still having supporter like he gave them special treatment during the cash scarcity like they've access to the money unlimited...

If we the Masses can suffer for wetin no concern us using us to play Politics I think's time him too face what we faced...

How do all you wrote justify his arrest according to the statutes of Nigeria?

If you say it does, why are so many who have done such not arrested?
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gbenga4ever1411:
Please don't abuse the Man of God.

Nigeria Must Work Again

Was nigeria not working before?

Is by arresting emefiele that nigeria will work?
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:
Accolades from different quarters.

Tinubu knew it was his time, so despite all the obstacles put in his path by even his own party and the now retired government, Tinubu's time did not pass him by.

How on Earth did people get decieved that a failed Governor in Anambra who was regarded as a curse and bad omen without vision, would be a better President when compared to Tinubu who was a very forward thinking and economic genius as Governor of Lagos State?

Imagine the delusional optimism that a constantly dull Obi had something better to offer which he never offered Anambra state.

Kai!

We saved Nigeria from the mumu of the gullible.

Anyone with common sense will sack emefiele, including you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by inoki247: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

How many have seized the masses hard earned money and restrict them having access to dere Money...

Did Soludo or Lamido do such since you're looking for justification for ur hero....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Starhearts: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Since Emefiele has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria since last weekend, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.

For example:
Emefiele/eme-fi-ele/

Adjective: hard, difficult.

Verb: Emefiele

Past Tense: Emefieled

Present Continuous: Emefieleing

Present Perfect: Emefielize

E.g:
... Some girls always like to emefielize things

... The test was emefielistic

... I had a very emefielized week.
😂😂😂

Emefiele: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable, E.g:
... Please don't come and emeficate issues here.

... The only way to reduce applicants is to emeficate the process.

... How was your exam? It was emefielic.

HAVE AN EMEFIELESS WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by TenQ: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu knew it was his time, so despite all the obstacles put in his path by even his own party and the now retired government, Tinubu's time did not pass him by.

How on Earth did people get decieved that a failed Governor in Anambra who was regarded as a curse and bad omen without vision, would be a better President when compared to Tinubu who was a very forward thinking and economic genius as Governor of Lagos State?

Imagine the delusional optimism that a constantly dull Obi had something better to offer which he never offered Anambra state.

Kai!

It is okay!
As of today, Tinubu is performing excellently well. Let's pray for health and more wisdom for him. Those who wanted Obi don't hate Nigeria but whatever the case, I am not sure Obi can have the gut to stirr the honets nest like this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:

How many have seized the masses hard earned money and restrict them having access to dere Money...

Did Soludo or Lamido do such since you're looking for justification for ur hero....

That's not what I asked you.

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Starhearts: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Kai!

Obi is a disasters.

Obidient follower re "mumu"... according to one professor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by stevups(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
grin cheesy sad

This man sef colet dragging and abuse some people were expecting him to use the Pulpit for endorsement of dere candidate...

Emifiele Some people Hero in the mud...

I don't understand why the Emifiele his still having supporter like he gave them special treatment during the cash scarcity like they've access to the money unlimited...

If we the Masses can suffer for wetin no concern us using us to play Politics I think's time him too face what we faced...

My prayer is for EMEFELE to peme for the detention. That guy no be am

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by 77up(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Kai!

Nigeria actually dodged bullet bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
TenQ:

It is okay!
As of today, Tinubu is performing excellently well. Let's pray for health and more wisdom for him. Those who wanted Obi don't hate Nigeria but whatever the case, I am not sure Obi can have the gut to stirr the honets nest like this.

How is Tinubu performing excellently well?

If you are praying for health and wisdom for him, are you not clearly inferring that he doesn't have health and wisdom?
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
This pastor, just like his other pastorprenuers, whose churches have branches in only economically viable states and Abuja, has never condemned the continuous, consistent and relentlessly butchering of Christians in Northern Nigeria. In fact, no megachurch General Overseer has whispered, let alone murmured, as to why Nigeria has the highest number of slain Christians globally than even an atheist nation such as China. Meanwhile, Nigeria has some of the richest pastors in the world, and actually in Africa.

It is why I am not moved or fazed by what a Nigerian pastor of a church based in the south has to say. There is nothing they know about the Bible that I don't know. The day anyone who knows me off Nairaland sees me in a church in Southern Nigeria, know that I am there to hunt for toto to fvck. Nothing else. I will be there to hunt for beautiful, naive, and sometimes confused ladies to have sexual romps with. I will have them give me different sex styles ranging from cowgirl to missionary to reverse cowgirl to spooning. As icing on the cake, I will request for exhilarating anal rimming, then continue to a sensational BJ which will end with me cu.ming on their delightful faces then finish off with cu.mming into their mouths. After which, they swallow my hot cu.m. I rather watch paint dry off the wall than listen to whatever a so-called mOG of a church in the south has got to spew, whereas none has condemned the killing of Christians in the north.

Modafvckers!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by AliceJudy234: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Shipping from China to Nigeria air cargo $6.2 per kg time duration 7 to14days
Express 3 to 5days 7.5USD per KG
Sea shipping 7 to 8 weeks per CBM $275
We can also help you buy from Chinese website like Alibaba AliExpress 1688 etc.
We also Send door step delivery for dropshipping to US UK Canada delivery time 7days price per kg 9.8USD.
For more information what'sapp +86 170 0882 6880
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Okoroawusa: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
All these pastors should take several seats back biko
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
This one is pained becuase his businees could have almost gone burst during the new currency design cash criunch. And now that he has started praising the kingpin,he might throw some loose cash his way.
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by inoki247: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

You don't need to ask me any questions my comment is against the Cash scarcity policy so don't ask me questions that doesn't relate with my grievances...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by HayB100(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Kai!

As in, God bless you, we dodged a bullet oh, nah everyday Tinubu dey more followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by rave9000: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okay good
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Starhearts:
Since Emefiele has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria since last weekend, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.

For example:
Emefiele/eme-fi-ele/

Adjective: hard, difficult.

Verb: Emefiele

Past Tense: Emefieled

Present Continuous: Emefieleing

Present Perfect: Emefielize

E.g:
... Some girls always like to emefielize things

... The test was emefielistic

... I had a very emefielized week.
😂😂😂

Emefiele: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable, E.g:
... Please don't come and emeficate issues here.

... The only way to reduce applicants is to emeficate the process.

... How was your exam? It was emefielic.

HAVE AN EMEFIELESS WEEKEND.

@ the bolded, it should have been "emefielicate".

Nice write up
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by stevups(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
sogodihno:
Some deluded elements still believe Tinubu will be remove by the court.

Let me tell you and tell you again "the judge that will remove Tinubu from that seat has not been born"

Well-done my president

That judge can never be born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Starhearts: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

@ the bolded, it should have been "emefielicate".

Nice write up

Thank u bro
Re: Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) by Nefort: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Kai!

Tinubu never start you guys are already giving him 100%. Wait till four years pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eket Senatorial District Mega Endorsement Rally For Udom / 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! / Gov. Yuguda & Emir Of Bauchi Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.