Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President (2508 Views)

" Go To Court, The Judges Understand It Means You Won't Get Justice"-Prof Oditah / 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by PoliticalUpdate(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
With APC And BATISTS currently coming to terms with the reality of things concerning Tinubu's presidency, many may begin to give up on Tinubu's administration as the evidences in court are overwhelming.

1. Labour Party pulled a fast one on APC; by fronting the drug case and double nomination - to make things look like they had no evidences on malpractices in the last election. They have recounted both LP result sheets issued on election day, and the ones by INEC for the case, and Obi won both.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by PoliticalUpdate(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
2. The Court would end up recounting and if that is done APC will have to cross examine things. The problem will be about margin as they will try to still further reduce the figures to force a Rerun between TINUBU AND OBI. But that may not happen at PEPT, only at the Supreme Court.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by helinues: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
For how long would some of you Obi supporters would continue deceiving yourselves? Even Atiku and his supporters who came second have stylishly moved on but Obi amd his supporters don't want us to hear words.

With all the court proceedings so far, which credible evidence have Obi brought to court to show how he indeed won the election, same LP that don't have ten thousands of agents to monitor the election at the polling units.

This una unnecessary noise is becoming irritating, move on cos nothing, I repeat nothing can stop Tinubu from completing his first 4 years except baba God.

Make una rest and channel una energy on better things

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by PoliticalUpdate(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu's only way is to put the blame on INEC and ask the Supreme Court for a Rerun - so that he can try and beat Obi. The Tinubu I know will respect the Nigerian constitution and then play a fast one.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by PoliticalUpdate(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
The reason for the arrests of many head of parastatals is to show ruthlessness to the opposition - so that they can all quickly rally behind him to consolidate his efforts when court calls for a Rerun. Mark my words many will start defecting very soon. His EndGame is a Re-election by January/February, 2024.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Flight90: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
according to who?
Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by oyebanji44: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
The math professor wanted to use irev portal to prove obi case.....

unfortunely for him, Inec presented a result sheet to counter his claims..

Obi- o- dunce seriously ... grin grin

helinues:
For how long would some of you Obi supporters would continue deceiving yourselves? Even Atiku and his supporters who came second have stylishly moved on but Obi amd his supporters don't want us to hear words.

With all the court proceedings so far, which credible evidence have Obi brought to court to show how he indeed won the election, same LP that don't have ten thousands of agents to monitor the election at the polling units.

This una unnecessary noise is becoming irritating, move on cos nothing, I repeat nothing can stop Tinubu from completing his first 4 years except baba God.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by helinues: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
oyebanji44:
The professor wanted to use irev portal to prove obi case , inec presented result sheet to counter his claims.. grin grin

Obi- o- dunce seriously

If not for the attention seeking, how would you proof you were rigged in some particular polling units when you don't have polling agents to attest to the rigging or the copy of the election results.

When emotions take over logical reasonings, that's always the results.

Cart before the horse

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Jostoman: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Atiku that have tender BVAS report from 28 state and that have also brought more than six witness to testify is the same atiku you said have move on. Dey play

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by oyebanji44: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obi mumu no b small... grin grin grin

Bro, you don use laugh kill me for here grin
Thanks so much ,God bless you.. grin

helinues:

If not for the attention seeking, how would you proof you were rigged in some particular polling units when you don't have polling agents to attest to the rigging or the copy of the election results.

Cart before the horse

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by AntiWailer: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dumb excitement as usual

Vain Euphoria always.

Front this and that

yada yada.

keep shifting goal post

from he will not win primaries, buhari will disappoint him to , he will not win election, to he would not be sworn in.

if all that nonsense keeps you people alive and from depression. Enjoy the temporary highness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
With APC And BATISTS currently coming to terms with the reality of things concerning Tinubu's presidency, many may begin to give up on Tinubu's administration as the evidences in court are overwhelming.

1. Labour Party pulled a fast one on APC; by fronting the drug case and double nomination - to make things look like they had no evidences on malpractices in the last election. They have recounted both LP result sheets issued on election day, and the ones by INEC for the case, and Obi won both.

Can you post the final recalculated result on state by state basis so that we can see how Peter Obi won?

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by tinsel: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
These Obidients are becoming irritating. I entered an Uber cab today and I heard the driver talking to somebody that the tribunal will give judgment on the 19th of this month and they said Obi has already won. After he finished I asked who he was talking to, and he said his mama in the village in Ekwulobia. This old mama will in turn carry the news from his son in the city to the market square.
I don't know if they think by spreading all these lies they will make Obi President and Obi is actually playing on their intelligence by dumpling all these useless documents in the court.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Unintelligent post

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by limeta(f): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Is a leverage to hing your hopes on Atiku that came second
How did thieftinubu come first .

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by marlow1962(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
K
Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by PoliticalUpdate(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Unintelligent post

And you didn't write anything meaningful to refute it. I have diagnosed the contempt displayed - it is a subtle acceptance of reality on ground. My deepest sympathy.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by PoliticalUpdate(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
tinsel:
These Obidients are becoming irritating. I entered an Uber cab today and I heard the driver talking to somebody that the tribunal will give judgment on the 19th of this month and they said Obi has already won. After he finished I asked who he was talking to, and he said his mama in the village in Ekwulobia. This old mama will in turn carry the news from his son in the city to the market square.
I don't know if they think by spreading all these lies they will make Obi President and Obi is actually playing on their intelligence by dumpling all these useless documents in the court.

You can't play an home team in the Champions league knockout game, and allow them play to their strengths. INEC is the umpire, and they have the jurisdiction to manipulate things in their favour. So it was wise for LP to conceal all moves as much as possible - so that things won't be altered.

You never believed they would make two recounts - 1. By the authentic result sheets on Election day issued to Labour Party, and 2. The one by INEC.

SO IN BOTH CASES OBI WON.. AND TINUBU LOST.

I GAVE YOU GUYS A LEEWAY, RATHER THAN THANK ME AND REPORT TO YOUR FORUMS, YOU ARE STILL ARGUING.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Balogunodua(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

Yes..he won at Agulu Twitter space near Akwuzu cemetery. 😁

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Musty112: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Litigants and lay minds, always reading meanings to things that do not matter. You'll learn eventually sha or not.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Balogunodua(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

You can't play an home team in the Champions league knockout game, and allow them play to their strengths. INEC is the umpire, and they have the jurisdiction to manipulate things in their favour. So it was wise for LP to conceal all moves as much as possible - so that things won't be altered.

You never believed they would make two recounts - 1. By the authentic result sheets on Election day issued to Labour Party, and 2. The one by INEC.

SO IN BOTH CASES OBI WON.. AND TINUBU LOST.

I GAVE YOU GUYS A LEEWAY, RATHER THAN THANK ME AND REPORT TO YOUR FORUMS, YOU ARE STILL ARGUING.

Nope...you are actually pulling nonsense from your azzz.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Balogunodua(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
The reason for the arrests of many head of parastatals is to show ruthlessness to the opposition - so that they can all quickly rally behind him to consolidate his efforts when court calls for a Rerun. Mark my words many will start defecting very soon. His EndGame is a Re-election by January/February, 2024.

Hehehe...same professor that was saying nonsense grin grin

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Dymaco(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Uzodinma came fourth and after proving that some votes he got from some local government where not counted. He won to become the imo state governor. 23th June is no longer far.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by NothingDoMe: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
Your screenshot is interesting. The news on Nairaland Frontpage depicts a tardy professor dishing out incomplete statistics.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by NothingDoMe: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Cart before the horse
So you're saying that the document tendered in court lacked the signatures of LP agents?

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Deogratiasfx: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Are you following the tribunal proceedings or you are just saying whatever your mind tells you?

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
tinsel:

grin That is how they brain washed me before God saved me by making me leave the Obidient movement.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by vowiski(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
NothingDoMe:
So you're saying that the document tendered in court lacked the signatures of LP agents?

Don’t listen to him.. They are CTC from INEC , you certainly don’t need any agent signature..

What you need is INEC stamp and signature

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by paramakina202: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Allow us to deceive ourselves in peace why e dey pain you?

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by 00FFT00(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
oyebanji44:
The math professor wanted to use irev portal to prove obi case ,unfortunely for him, Inec presented a result sheet to counter his claims.. grin grin

Obi- o- dunce seriously

The only dunce around here are Tinubu rodents. Clause 48(c) of INEC Regulations and guidelines for the conduct of election states that:

Let me paraphrase, “Results electronically transmitted will be employed for the purpose of collation and announcement of results. Therefore, in a situation of incorrectness or suspicion of manipulation, the electronically transmitted result supersedes other forms of result appearing before the collation officer.”

Results contained on IREV are therefore superior as a medium of proof according to INEC's own rules. What some of you unintelligent Tinubu rodents do not seem to know is that Peter Obi and his team are systematically using INEC's own rope to hang them.

Re: Evidences In Court: The Only Way For Tinubu To Remain President by oyebanji44: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Inec'a guidelines and electoral act ..which one is the law?

00FFT00:

The only dunce around here are Tinubu rodents. Clause 48 of INEC regulation states that:

“Results electronically transmitted will be employed for the purpose of collation and announcement of results. Therefore, in a situation of incorrectness or suspicion of manipulation, the electronically transmitted result supersedes other forms of result appearing before the collation officer.”

Results contained on IREV are therefore superior as a medium of proof according to INEC's own rules. What some of you unintelligent Tinubu rodents do not seem to know is that Peter Obi and his team are systematically using INEC's own rope to hang them.

Court Throws Out Zoning Suit Against President Jonathan / Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... / Top Ten Nigerian Biggest Investors In The Aviation Industry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69