Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) (71115 Views)

5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Rareoil(m): 1:34am On Jun 18, 2023
WriterNig:
🇷🇺 Russia's President Putin has shown African leaders an agreed-upon draft agreement between Russia and Ukraine in March 2022.

The agreement puts regulations on Ukraine's armed forces and states that Ukraine must adopt permanent neutrality.

Putin says that Russia withdrew troops from Kyiv and Chernihiv in accordance with the treaty. However, after that happened Ukraine "on the orders of Washington, threw this treaty into the dustbin of history."

How delusional are you.

Putin invaded Ukraine, but is the one setting up a peace summit and asking Ukraine to adopt a permanent neutrality.
Let me force my way into your house, then tell you to adopt a permanent neutrality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Blazebond(m): 2:06am On Jun 18, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,U.S fo dey vex now ehn,their secretary of state go find one reason to visit Africa soon o make una just watch, nothing vex Dem pass when Africa dey play friendly with Russia and China.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by johnson8213: 3:41am On Jun 18, 2023
What help can they render to him? He doesn't know where to run to again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Amaly: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2023
WriterNig:
🇷🇺 Russia have always been a friend & protector of Africa, South America since time inception.

Africa would still be under colonialist rule if not for Russia.

Russia is an ancient power, right from the days of swords and shields. They defeated Napoleon of France, the Ottoman Empire, Nazi-Hitler.
Friend indeed when they were running for cover after he fired missiles on kyiv, while they were there negotiating for peace on his own terms. I see a senile wicked man who puts his pride and ego above the lives of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by CJStarz: 4:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Bros, kindly brief me on what happened in Poland,please.

Creeper:
This looks good. Good move by African leaders.

I hope the AU would stand firm and condemn the treatment these people received in Poland yesterday. That was one of the most disrespectful treatment of leaders I have ever seen. And I doubt Poland has the balls to do it unitarily - the order came from Washington, London, Paris and Brussels. What happened in Poland yesterday is a lesson to idiotic Africans that are stuck on eating western diicks - they’ll always treat you like a monkey regardless of your status.

Putin and Xi are running circles around the squares of these inbred western leaders. By the time they’re done with the west - a lot of western countries would be asking for bailout from Africa, like Portugal did with Angola. You know their time is up when you start hearing phrases like, “attack against our values”, lol. The values they have: imperialism, following nazism by invading non-white countries and domination. They pushed their luck too far with Russia and this is the beginning of the end of their era.

Too bad Gaddafi isn’t alive to witness this paradigm shift in geopolitics, at a time when Africa needs a strong and boisterous leader. Ramaphosa of South Africa is doing a decent job but he tends to be too diplomatic sometimes. But I like Naledi Pandor - she’s Mama Africa - strong, fearless, articulate and her British English is impeccable. Hopefully, she’ll become South Africa’s president after Ramaphosa.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 5:04am On Jun 18, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
how can Russia make the move to limit the military power a sovereign nation can have?
People who support this action will still vex when US tries to limit Iran and North-korea.
The dumbness of people who support authoritarianism and unaccountable rulership is beyond sanity.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 5:06am On Jun 18, 2023
Rareoil:

How delusional are you.

Putin invaded Ukraine, but is the one setting up a peace summit and asking Ukraine to adopt a permanent neutrality.
Let me force my way into your house, then tell you to adopt a permanent neutrality.
These supporters of Putin are all sadist.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Tiopii: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2023
WriterNig:
🇷🇺 Russia have always been a friend & protector of Africa, South America since time inception.

Russia is an ancient power, right from the days of swords and shields. They defeated Napoleon of France, the Ottoman Empire, Nazi-Hitler.

Protector of which Africa? who send am? You close your reasoning to the injustices melted out by Russia in Eastern Europe but call him a saviour in Africa for doing what exactly?? Russia didn't stop colonization, you're downplaying years of resistance poised by your ancestors and the economic need at that period just to suck Putin's d!ck.

You are an embarrassment to the black race.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Tiopii: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Iamzik:

America spent 20 years and trillions of dollars in Afghanistan with support of NATO yet ran away from ragtag taliban with their tails Inbetween their legs. So what's your point?

Your mighty USSR also ran away from Afghanistan, and this is one of the major reasons that the USSR crumbled. so?
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Tiopii: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Russia that cannot even beat Ukraine is who you think can stand up to the West.
The question is not what the West has done but what Russia is doing, you did not answer the question instead you are pivoting talking about what the West did when you are well aware that if 9/11 had not happened those actions would never have taken place. That was same way America got involved in world war one when it just wanted to mind it's business.
Answer the question instead of telling me what America has done.
Also China cannot even stand up to America in a military contest or economic wise. If you know how much America budgets for defence no nation on earth comes close. Make una dey use China and Russia dey hold body lol. grin

Them don leave the war for Ukraine dey discuss US debt, the debt dey pain Nairaland Wagner pass even US. They think they are smarter than Russia/China that's avoiding direct confrontation with NATO

1 Like

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Tiopii: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Gobengroup:

Russia securing it territory was not made possible by US entry into the war, stop trying to rewrite history... Allied(minus SU) victory in western Europe was made possible because the German focus on Eastern front.. Soviet liberate Eastern Europe and reach Berlin first, stop trying to underrate them...

Hitler greatest mistake was invading Soviet Union, he could've become unstoppable with a neutral or allied Soviet and a strong Japanese ally.. With that war machine, Hitler was on the road to victory until he met a wall in Russia..

Do you also know Japan main focus was northern expansion until she met a wall in Russia which make her focus southward...

Red army march into Paris in 1814, Berlin in 1945... Trust me it'll be Washington next, neither the Atlantic nor the Pacific will save US just a matter of time... Something cannot be bought, and Russia doggedness is one of them.
Even the US understand this, that's why She fear Russia a lot... cheesy

You're just distorting history, but your version of history doesn't matter. Without the US Lend n Lease, Soviet Union would have collapsed when Nazi Germany attacked. Even Stalin admits this. You can argue all you want, that's history and that's your children would be told and taught growing up.

And the victory over Germany was made possible by all the republics under the Soviet Union, not just Russia, but Ukraine, Poland and the likes. And the USSR lost over 27m men that's official figures with actual figures to be much higher.

The US might have had reservations over the USSR, but definitely not Russia. Russia that can't defeat Ukraine a country they share land borders with, is the same Russia that would go through the Atlantic to the US? I'm saying for a fact, no Russian troops would set their foot on the US soil. They have no chances against the US Navy, The Best Navy in the World and also the second best Air force after the US Air force.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Tiopii: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2023
Creeper:

They didn’t let the security detail of the African presidents travel with them from Poland to Ukraine because they don’t have permit to carry weapons.

What happened to diplomatic immunity, especially for the presidents of other countries?

They basically just treated them like shyt.

And when they got to Ukraine - Ukraine started shooting AA guns and SAMs with claims that Russia was attacking when Russia didn’t attack.

The whole thing was a big mess and it was a loud message that they don’t rate Africans. They were basically just saying FOH.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You don't even know the meaning of diplomatic immunity, you're so ignorant.
Even Ramphosa admitted that Ukraine was shelled by Russia, but you in Nigeria is making claims countering that of the SA president who was present when it happened.

Be like all pro Putin on here share the same brain😂😂😂😂😂. A useless one at that
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Winnin009: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2023
WriterNig:

They are your friends but they don’t believe in your continent enough to invest their money like America and UK that hates you.

You nairalanders are clowns. 🤡
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by DAREH13: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2023
grandstar:
Putin desperate to be shown he still has friends.

The Russian Rouble is crashing. From 50 roubles to the dollar last year to 83 now. I am sure by this time next year, it would be around 150. By then, there would be quite discernible discontent in Russia

what's the usefulnes of us dollar to average russians.yuan has bn embraced by russia nd russia isn't a dependent nation unlike african countries dollar going up against rouble is cfa going up against naira impact hardly felt

1 Like

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Winnin009: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2023
sukkot:
they pay their debt by printing more money. 419 empire. That's why it's falling. Devaluing the global asset by printing money anyhow. Money not backed by anything . FiAt currency

It’s backed by the greatest gold reserve in the world.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by vicfajeze: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2023
WriterNig:

hmmmmn, Mr Historian
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Gobengroup(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Tiopii:

You're just distorting history, but your version of history doesn't matter. Without the US Lend n Lease, Soviet Union would have collapsed when Nazi Germany attacked. Even Stalin admits this. You can argue all you want, that's history and that's your children would be told and taught growing up.

And the victory over Germany was made possible by all the republics under the Soviet Union, not just Russia, but Ukraine, Poland and the likes. And the USSR lost over 27m men that's official figures with actual figures to be much higher.

The US might have had reservations over the USSR, but definitely not Russia. Russia that can't defeat Ukraine a country they share land borders with, is the same Russia that would go through the Atlantic to the US? I'm saying for a fact, no Russian troops would set their foot on the US soil. They have no chances against the US Navy, The Best Navy in the World and also the second best Air force after the US Air force.
You're the one distorting history... While I commend the US lend lease act, there's no way Soviet could've collapse without it... They(Soviets) produce most of the weapon used, so how??.. That's just a friendly comment by Stalin, the lend-lease act produce less than 10 percent of Soviet weapon use in the war...

Poland was never part of Soviet Union, so how is the victory made possible by Poland??.. 🙄 Some( probably most) Ukraine(with Bandera as their leader) betray the state and aid Germany in their attack, so what's Ukraine main contribution??.. 🤷 This is also applicable to the Baltic States who all work against the Soviets.. While there may be help here and there from the few other republics that make up the union, but you can't deny the fact that Russia is the fulcrum of the union... Without Russia, the union is meaningless.. 💯

I know you like deceiving yourself, but keep doing it.. Even Biden will be laughing at your comment smh... Ukraine is fighting just DPR, LPR, Wagner, chenchen forces with help from Russia aviation department and maybe a few Russia special forces whose mission is mainly to coordinate...

Just a month ago, a former US president son and US presidential hopeful said there are over 300k Ukrainian dead, I pity the poor Ukrainian... No wonder they're surrendering everyday to Russia on the front, refusing order to become dead body... cry. Hope you're not one of those shouting leopard tanks? Russia has just demarket and render the tank useless, I can now understand why US refused to send their Abraham tanks.. cheesy wink
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Winnin009: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Russia that cannot even beat Ukraine is who you think can stand up to the West.
The question is not what the West has done but what Russia is doing, you did not answer the question instead you are pivoting talking about what the West did when you are well aware that if 9/11 had not happened those actions would never have taken place. That was same way America got involved in world war one when it just wanted to mind it's business.
Answer the question instead of telling me what America has done.
Also China cannot even stand up to America in a military contest or economic wise. If you know how much America budgets for defence no nation on earth comes close. Make una dey use China and Russia dey hold body lol. grin

That’s what I always say. The deficit on how much the nations spend is too great. You can’t be on the same level with someone that spends well over 300b more on the same thing you do.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by joyandfaith: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2023
WriterNig:

The same Russia was defeated by the Japan in 1905 and Afghanistan in 1989.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Onlinebar: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Creeper:
This looks good. Good move by African leaders.

I hope the AU would stand firm and condemn the treatment these people received in Poland yesterday. That was one of the most disrespectful treatment of leaders I have ever seen. And I doubt Poland has the balls to do it unitarily - the order came from Washington, London, Paris and Brussels. What happened in Poland yesterday is a lesson to idiotic Africans that are stuck on eating western diicks - they’ll always treat you like a monkey regardless of your status.

Putin and Xi are running circles around the squares of these inbred western leaders. By the time they’re done with the west - a lot of western countries would be asking for bailout from Africa, like Portugal did with Angola. You know their time is up when you start hearing phrases like, “attack against our values”, lol. The values they have: imperialism, following nazism by invading non-white countries and domination. They pushed their luck too far with Russia and this is the beginning of the end of their era.

Too bad Gaddafi isn’t alive to witness this paradigm shift in geopolitics, at a time when Africa needs a strong and boisterous leader. Ramaphosa of South Africa is doing a decent job but he tends to be too diplomatic sometimes. But I like Naledi Pandor - she’s Mama Africa - strong, fearless, articulate and her British English is impeccable. Hopefully, she’ll become South Africa’s president after Ramaphosa.
I love that woman Naledi Pandor with all my heart...... Someone worth emulating
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Mimicle101: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Leaders who can't stop the fights in there own house wants to go make peace outside..

Shammme
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by DiscoverID: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2023
loswhite:
it only exist in your dreams. The reality is the internet makes every clown an expert and it gives us freedom to express our wish.

You are the circus clown here and even my dog is laughing at you.
The end of capitalism is happening in real time. Sanctions aren't working anymore, Iran and Russia can testify to that. US dollar is not the world biggest trading currency anymore and more countries are developing payment systems, more robust and reliable than the weaponized dollar. The so called military might is been demystified and 🇺🇸 military hardwares are burning 😃. The so called game changers like Patriot missile defence system, HIMARS, Javelin, Switch blades, Bradley are burning 🔥. $20 hobbyist drones taking out equipments worth billions. I know it hurts groupies like you to see your almighty 🇺🇸 failing. We are waiting for your F 16s and F 35s and F 22s and they also gonna burn!🤣🤣🤣
The only option left for USA 🇺🇸 is to kick-start world war III.
Even Iran displayed hypersonic missiles while 🇺🇸 is still struggling to figure out the technology behind such systems. 🤣

You can keep dipping in the kool-aid without knowing its flavour.

Like they said, American dream, you have to be asleep to believe it. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Mrfixiit: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
Putin the Nightmare of the Western Slave Masters. The Man with Oversized Balls.
Why didn't your shaky shaky drug lord attend the meeting ? Sorry my bad, Putin knows his brain is already drained
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by DAVIDMOE(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Truthday:

Russia as we know it today, originated from kyiv, Ukraine. Russia wants a cordian and friendly relationship which the west want to play divide and rule. Only a fool tell Ukraine to proceed war with Russia. It's so silly
get your facts right. This war between Russia and Ukraine did not start today, and Russia has been the one playing divide and rule game.
How can Russia be supplying weapon to some Ukrainian Region in a bid to help them secede from Ukraine.
Also, remember that Russia stole Crimea from Ukraine and everyone kept quiet. So tell me what kind of cordial relationship do Russia want from with Ukraine? Why do we all think Ukraine must be a slave to Russia, when they have separated peacefully.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by robbase: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Putin wouldn't frown at them na. Africans aren't a threat to him.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by DIntegrity: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Merch:
Putin is greater than ojukwu and peter obi combined

You're a fool to make mockery of some people because they are not your tribesman.

It's also disappointing that you can have an unstructured thinking pattern that produces speeches out of context and are irrelevant at the end of the day.

Learn to speak well and know what to say at every given time.
You're a human being and if you engage in dirty tribal talks such as this, you're revealing your level of ignorance and that you're untransformed to fit properly into society for true global relevance.

Instead of bringing balance, you initiate confusion...you think you're superior for saying such or because you come from somewhere else? Far from it.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Versal: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Tinubu is absent.
Zircon Mach II ballistic missile loading next...
NIgeria is headed for disaster.
Thats how she was programmed.
Nigeria is slave to the West.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Versal: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2023
DIntegrity:

You're a fool to make mockery of some people because they are not your tribesman.

It's also disappointing that you can have an unstructured thinking pattern that produces speeches out of context and are irrelevant at the end of the day.

Learn to speak well and know what to say at every given time.
You're a human being and if you engage in dirty tribal talks such as this, you're revealing your level of ignorance and that you're untransformed to fit properly into society for true global relevance.

Instead of bringing balance, you initiate confusion...you think you're superior for saying such or because you come from somewhere else? Far from it.
Bros, desist from replying a fool, lest he drags you to his level.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Were you alive when US stopped Cuba from military alliance with Russia with threat of nuclear war? If US will not allow it's neighbour to host a rival military power why should Russia allow it's neighbour to do same?
Now, tell me why Ukraine shouldn't look for military alliance when Russia has been determined to overrun them. Remember that war has been going on between Ukraine and some of her states that are being financed by Russia.
What is Russia looking for in Ukraine? They took away all Ukraine nuclear warheads when they separated, there was no outcry, right now, Russia is trying to topple the government and takeover the country.
Let's understand why Ukraine is fighting, and not just move with the popular narrative.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Originalsly:

Isn't Russia doing the same that the US been doing to countries farrrr away? .... and Isn't the US still doing same with Cuba? When Biden met with Putin for "peace talks" and Putin suggested putting missiles in Cuba and Venezuela ... Biden said that will be considered a declaration of war. You have it backwards bro ... US set the pace... now Russia is following.
this is the lies Russia propaganda machineries has been selling to Africans. They want Africans to believe they are getting revenge of what the West did to them. However, going back to the history of what is happening in Ukraine, it is not truth.
Russia as a country has been looking for a way to bring Ukraine back; even when the later is already a sovereign State.
Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by Emetex22(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Merch:
Putin is greater than ojukwu and peter obi combined
Igbos must be ur nightmare, I am sorry for u, hope ur free education and IGR from skull mining is helping to cushion the fuel price increment for u, abi u are buying from APC fuel stations, 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆, ur grand pa will fall again like ur fallen angels 😇 😉

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.