Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You (413 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Icrave4u: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
I would like your opinion from both single and married. What gave you the assurance that she cant leave you for anoda person.
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Not everyone is meant for marriage,

if you are lucky to identify such person in a relationship better run like Usain bolt.

Only prayer can help you identify such person.
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Zonefree(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
When you hear a Nigerian girl say "I can't live without you", do yourself a favour by getting out of that useless relationship.

That statement is used when they're about destroying your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by LordIsaac(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Everyone came to this world alone. When it is time for any two to part, no one can stip it. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Flight90: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Because I left her 😔😪
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Candidlady: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nobody stays they all leave...

You see that mugu up there.. the yaro can't just stop making me laugh cheesy

Broke boys will always bash girls cos we no gree give em face

Yi hakuri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by VeryWickedMan: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
I tied her destiny to a calabash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Icrave4u:
I would like your opinion from both single and married. What gave you the assurance that she cant leave you for anoda person.

the issue is that, a man/woman shouldnt really care if your partner could leave you (or not)... and instead you should live your life doing the best you can do and being the best you can be (you were single before you met your partner therefore there is nothing wrong if you are single and searching again. if that partner decide that they do not want to continue being with you, then so be it (knowing that you gave that r/ship your best). there are no assurance in life, the only thing you can control is what YOU do.

nobody should waste time worrying about what could happen, before it even happened. life your life fully and basta!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
I have spoilt her to the extent no other man can afford her
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hmmmm ....

Only the Man can cancel the relationship..so guys don't ever love a girl more than she loves you..
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Exmilitant(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
She came to bail me from police cell and I was like, I don see wife material grin

We eventually parted for good anyways. cool
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by fyzaila: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Because he's my better half. grin
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Love800(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
I cant think dat
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Dracular226(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Flight90:
Because I left her 😔😪
Lol
Weyrey!
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Telegram234(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
My niggas dey call am "Our Wife" grin
Re: Guys What Made You Think The Person You Are Dating Or Married To Can't Leave You by Icrave4u: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Funny
Flight90:
Because I left her 😔😪

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / How To Survive In This Economy / Clearance Household Items In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.