Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (409 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Fatbam005: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Advice Needed by talented321: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Spr
Re: Advice Needed by chatinent: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mehn! It's hard everywhere and I can relate. I also have some siblings with me. Have you tried speaking to your wife, not just tell them not to come but be considerate of the hard times we live in and one person could come?

I think it's more understandable this way.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Foodqueen(f): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Discuss with your wife.

They might not be thinking in the same direction with you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by felong(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
You're a weakling
Re: Advice Needed by talented321: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
You lied
felong:
You're a weakling
Re: Advice Needed by African26(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by eniolorunfe: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why are you stressing yourself?

Allow your wife take care of her people. They are coming around because they love their daughter and to support her during this time. Even if it’s only garri and sugar with ice water that’s available for them to eat together I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.

Don’t use your hand to spoil a good thing. It’s not about what you can or cannot provide for them. They are not coming over because of food or what you can provide abeg! Stop overthinking things.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Estherqueen50(f): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Like you said, discuss with your wife and hear what she has to say. It’s no problem discussing how you want to run your home. Visiting without informing your host is a no no. So since it’s family, talk to your wife and I pray God gives you grace to come to a peaceful conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Fatbam005: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
eniolorunfe:
Why are you stressing yourself?

Allow your wife take care of her people. They are coming around because they love their daughter and to support her during this time. Even if it’s only garri and sugar with ice water that’s available for them to eat together I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.

Don’t use your hand to spoil a good thing. It’s not about what you can or cannot provide for them. They are not coming over because of food or what you can provide abeg! Stop overthinking things.thank you I get your point

Re: Advice Needed by Nice2023(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Your only is that u are broke.

Don't worry...u will bounce back.
Re: Advice Needed by Nlanalyst: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Fatbam005:
My wife's parents are always coming to check on us. Always every week now that my wife is pregnant. Sometimes they come without Informing me only to hear knocks on the door like today. When that happens, I had to start running here and there to make sure they eat something. Sometime the food I planned that will sustain us we be sacrificed. The last time they came, they dropped one of the kids to help in washing among others. I had to call my wife to other when I met that one in our matrimonial room. Her mother would enter the kitchen and starts doing stuffs. My wife has four sisters now I am told two will come during ileya break. I am not financially buoyant to accommodate them for days. Well no crime I think I should let them know.
Let your wife go stay with them for a while.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? / Best Bed Fumigation Services Provider / Fumigation And Pest Control: Bedbug, Ticks, Rats, Mosquitoes Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.