Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence (75084 Views)

Photos: Leaked Chat Reveals Don Jazzy Slept With Dancer Kora Obidi / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I have better shape than her.

We Don see am..so should we now be dashing you 50k each?

Mtcheww

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Arizoner: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alvin212:
She no even wear panties sef
Shame on women
Akwunaa Kobo Kobo

Meanwhile, Howfa with Ned Nwoko and his intimacy gadget Regina Daniels
Been long I read about em
how regina dey fùck that ned?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Angelfrost(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:

Nobody asked you

Bless you, sir!!! Tell am!

Mtchewwww!!!

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by purples25(f): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
sprints1:
This useless girl since she don dey follow that janemena girl her sense wey be zero b4 don reduce to -2 she go dey behave like small pikin who go believe say this girl don almost reach 40. That yeye janemena too has turn her husband to gbewudani the guy no go fit control her because na she dey foot billings. Marry girls like these and u regret the only way am dating this kind of crayfish girl is to rip her and travel somewhere else and settle with a virtuous lady. Korra nonsense

All this bile because her type is not who you can control like your personal robot. It is sad.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by seunayantokun(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonsense!
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Whose dumb idea was it to invite her to this in the first place??! undecided

I have never understood the entertainment value of Strippers and Seductive dancers, from social media to corporate events like this!

Better they Invite nairaland very own Dbull or Airforce1to perform that tht olosho..does that event even ask for someone like her? What happened to Asa ND the likes..

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Angelfrost(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

Better they Invite nairaland very own Dbull or Airforce1to perform that tht olosho..does that event even ask for someone like her? What happened to Asa ND the likes..

I just taya!... Look at the clear embarrassment on the faces of most of the guests!

Such a corporate event! Haba!!!

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Fcwilly: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rubbish
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

I just taya!... Look at the clear embarrassment on the faces of most of the guests!

Such a corporate event! Haba!!!

They look embarrassed..
Whose the organizer again..

See how she just jumped on stage shaking her small Yansh..does that look like a strip club event to her?

They didn't see all this break dancers,salsa and ballet dancers to call.. nawaoooo

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Suunnn(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2023

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nahunger(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

To marry don tire me

I give up

I thought you are looking for a lady 27 years and above with experience in bedmatics and knacmatics

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nahunger(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
KarinaSlim:

It's true I just confirmed it, nice marketing strategy
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by onuman: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du6yPQQPILw

Renowned artists don't leave the stage to go down to the dancing floor. Many loved artists have been killed even on the stage.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
HOLY GHOOOOOST FIRE!

I will close my eyes. Get thee behind me ...............
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by saajus: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
I think she's being doing this before her ex-husband met her. It's like Jay-Z complaining about Beyonce twerking on stage. He knew her job before proposing to her.

Also, about the gathering, the organizers that invited her knew she's not Victoria Orenze.

IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Useless WASTED olosho
This is exactly the kind of lifestyle they want to live that makes them to complain about their partners not doing enough or not being the fool they can ride on as they like.

As a pikin, u go like get this mumu olosho as a mother?

God forbid bad thing.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by alllivesmatter(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alvin212:

She no even wear panties sef

Shame on women

Akwunaa Kobo Kobo

Meanwhile, Howfa with Ned Nwoko and his intimacy gadget Regina Daniels

Been long I read about em

Daaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Na person wife you dey call "intimacy gadget" ?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by zinaunreal(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Scandalous . All those men Don chop am na. Ability una be jjc?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Agugbadin: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wasted performance.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by BlackFlamefromP: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Modern day reality kee u there
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Laple0541(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Iranu abacha 😔
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nwaotu10(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
I love Korra. I can't tell why.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nazgul:
What exactly is this girl into. Cos she looks more like a brothel ashewo hussling for customers.

I know you talking about this girl without morals, but I like your screen name smiley
Makes me smile all the time I see it hahah

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Omoawoke: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Would you give me lap dance
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Would you give me lap dance

Typical agbado cronie...no shame. Just look at you

You're a disgrace

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Cromagnon: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Dialpad:
How did that white boy withstand her for that long ?
simp things
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Omoawoke: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Rayban25:

Typical agbado cronie...no shame. Just look at you

You're a disgrace

Pain will kill you. No joy for you till you choke and die.

I hope your uncles are doing well in Malaysian prison, drug pusher olodo.
Smello

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by armyofone(m): 12:06am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Na this foolish act make her no fit stay for marriage.

Oloshos find it difficult to be [b]caged[/b]. They're like butterfly. Just as butterflies fly from one place to another, na so dem dey fly from one dick to another.

Useless entity constituting nuisance on cyber space! Fool! Didirin! Omo ale!

Why would you cage another human being like you ?

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by armyofone(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Na this foolish act make her no fit stay for marriage.

Oloshos find it difficult to be caged. They're like butterfly. Just as butterflies fly from one place to another, na so dem dey fly from one dick to another.

Useless entity constituting nuisance on cyber space! Fool! Didirin! Omo ale!

Why would you cage another human being like you ?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by rave9000: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Nobody send her
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by isabi2lof: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2023
smoke9910:

Where are you from. I would love to know you better.

Dem go soon call you simp grin , you see fine shape you don run loose focus , see the way your gender is bashing Korra but inside of them , they're dying to have her grin grin

Your gender bash them publicly but slide into their Dms and start begging for attention.

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her