Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met (57274 Views)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by newsynews: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Rapper Ikechukwu has accused operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, of beating and robbing him of his money.

According to the rapper, some SARS operatives fully armed with AK 47 riffles arrested him few minutes away from his house and whisked him away to Lagos Island.

Five months ago, Ikechukwu was on social media bragging about what he will do to SARS if he ever gets confronted by them. (Read here https://www.nairaland.com/5130834/ikechukwu-threatens-shoot-sars-officer)

He wrote:

“When I say this I really mean it, the day these type of individuals run into me I might end up dying that day. Truth is how much humility and calm are u supposed to have? Even if we want to believe that God is using the situation to test us, will he test us to our death and demise? For what reason is such an individual wearing the uniform of one who is supposed to protect and serve the same person he is bludgeoning and raping of his rights in broad daylight so bold and so arrogant with slaps to follow and insults. Then more planking.

“My God I beg u please cos I will disarm that fool and shoot him with his own gun. I swear on it. If u powers that be cant do what is necessary then step the Bleep outta office and outta the way and allow people who are about change and fairness and rules and regulations and proper protocols and due process take ur place. For u are the tumbleweed and the winds are high, the storm that in brewing is nigh, overspill is inevitable, and the drops I feel upon my umbrella. This rain shall pour and it will be torrential. Nuff said #ENDSARS”.

Well, read what Ikechukwu wrote below to see what happened when he finally had a confrontation with SARS operatives in Lagos.

See screenshot below

https://wotzup.ng/what-ikechukwu-said-he-will-do-to-sars-vs-what-happened-when-they-met/

3 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Davash222(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol.
I had mixed feelings reading this.

Nigeria Police will humble you. Lol

All the same, thunder faya Dem.

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by newsynews: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by NaijaWebDesign(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by EggSauce(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Uhmmmmmmn sars are behaving like armed robbers this days...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by lyriclekidd(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol Twitter fingers clout chasing cuunt.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Flier: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by kaymandak(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol, like the case of Python dance and our bloda

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by sauceEEP(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Mdaz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
It’s OK?...
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by VulgarLee(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Smh news
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol chest beating is their hobby.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gbese......make I no talk wetin dey my mind first sad

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by CallmeGOAT(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kikikiki.......una never see chumtin���.......this was the change we voted for
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Denikayan: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's why it's always good to walk with your Juju.

The last sets that tried it with me are presently in their graves.

25 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by pointstores(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by xoxocandy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
It's easy to plan till you're faced with the adversaries

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by paddyofboss(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hahahahaha SARS on the beat

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by BobiNick(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is why its not good to make noise.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Before and after pictures

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Teejayphillip(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everybody is frustrated. Dis issue of SARS should have been things of the past.

Nothing is ever working in Naija. Yet all dis our outdated leaders go to other countries and they all see how things are being done...

You can’t travel abroad and go with your entourage blowing sirens upandown and come back here start forming LORD OF THE RING.

Police can’t protect but Rob you.

Soldier can’t kill Boko Haram, but are fast in punishing unarmed citizens.

Lastman will fold hands watching the agberos do whatever they like,but citizen wey beat traffic light will be dealt with.

How long will dis menace continue?

We go dey okay las las oo

24 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oloshi NPF
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Aldebaran(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
All these Empty Barrel Fake Nigerian Artists grin

All they know how to do is to brag on the internet grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by NoRetreat(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Imagination vs reality - ?

5 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by uchman48(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmm hope they tapped his head the same way banky w slapped him in wedding party, that guy too dey show himself Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by iReddington: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mshewww, shebi he's always bragging that he's skilled in karate and martial arts.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.