Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ (44845 Views)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by IPDGP: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
This mumu man na reason Russia dey Carry shoulder, if na Trump my man the Russia Ukraine war will have been something different
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Peppysco: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Biden is mentally unbalanced just like Tinubu but we're not ready for this discussion.

Zonbee, Biden and Tinubu are not in the same equation. Biden fell off the Air force 1 stairs and also made a U turn on a campaign podium. He also fell off the stairs in Malaysia on a state visit. Yet,the Tinubu you idiots distorted his speech for political gains delivered his inaugural speech straight from the head without any hitch. I bet you stupid Obi can never ever measure up in the same bracket with the 2 presidents I mentioned cos he ain't ever gonna be the Nigerian president, not now, not ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by calabaman(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁

This one off me, I guess Biden is from the UK.

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Ihateheadslamer: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
There's a limit to everything in life.

I could remember the day my grandfather died right before my eyes angry

His last words before he took his last breath made me to realise that there are dreams meant for the upcoming generations sad

Joe biden is a very selfish human being.
Angelfrost:

That's quite harsh and needless!

Joe Biden is not mentally unbalanced! He is merely OLD!

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by blowjohn(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Biden is mentally unbalanced just like Tinubu but we're not ready for this discussion.

Frm ur comment, We r not sure u are mentally balanced

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by bayelsaowei(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Which kin shame be this? grin sad
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Bobxin: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
I don't even know the difference between this guy and BAT again.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Bobxin: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zonefree:
It's bitter, this discussion wouldn't go down well with us.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by francotunsco: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagaban appear to be better than this one ooo. The other day, he shamelessly fall at an occasion in the public!
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by omojeesu(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Perhaps she's still alive & he's aware!
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by georgecso(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
But never make mistakes when it comes to LGBTQ issues ... Shege

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Bobxin: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
prophetfire:
. And babablu bulaba will soon start his own when the recharge batteries they gave him in France goes down.
He has gone to recharge again, you haven't gotten the memo.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Hpesoj: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Anybody could make sure mistake joor

Not when it's becoming consistent.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Not great undecided
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Venekconsultt: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2023
You won't blame him because the queen ruler for such a long time. Of course I can't bet my all that most Britons will make the same mistake on an average. However given the fact that this statement was made within the US territory and during US function,I'm sure opposition will sight OLD AGE FACTOR
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by rave9000: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Lol! No, just like Buhari.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2023
grin grin Biden has been brain tinkered by Likoliko virus, and it's obvious.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by themanderon: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Making a mockery of himself by acting his age.
You cannot be a serious person.

If he know he will be acting his age and making America a laughing stock why then did he not retire peacefully to his family? And nay you are the unserious person here if you see nothing wrong with an old man making a fool of himself handling something which his body obviously cannot handle anymore. He has taken countless falls several times and is now making reference to an imaginary queen.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2023
An 80years old man,what cognitive level do you expect from him sad angry
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by 1Sharon(f): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Sleepy Joe😂
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by viodemus: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Still more intelligent and very wise than 24/7 sillybu and his islamics assistant - shittyman.

Biden can read way better; Can analyze communication and other factors better than both Saudi Arabian slaves of Nigeria.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by abbey621(m): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2023
viodemus:
Still more intelligent and very wise than 24/7 sillybu and his islamics assistant - shittyman.

Biden can read way better; Can analyze communication and other factors better than both Saudi Arabian slaves of Nigeria.

Chill out man......Dem still no go give you visa grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by PoliteActivist: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2023
TruthDefender:
President Biden can't make a joke again in peace.

Watch the video. He concluded his speech already with God bless America.

Then jokingly added the queen part on his way out. He said 'God bless the queen, man '.

Na joke ooo, frustrated Putinists

Which proves the point. A balanced person who knows people think he is senile wouldn't make such jokes
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Nyanabo(m): 3:03am On Jun 18, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Anybody could make sure mistake joor

When it becomes overly consistent, it becomes a pattern. 😏

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by broadman20: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2023
accordadoga27:

🐖 spotted

Another 🐖 spotted

One more 🐖 spotted

Don't worry, many more are coming.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by bamitinn(m): 3:51am On Jun 18, 2023
You don't know anything

Beverlyjean:
Americans gave power to a dead brain man.... reason the country is in decline ...wasting money I Ukraine and promoting LGBTQ crap
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by viodemus: 3:54am On Jun 18, 2023
abbey621:

Chill out man......Dem still no go give you visa grin grin grin grin

It just so happen say na truth I talk. Bear am. God give Nigeria chance, we thrash am.

I thank God say dem acknowledge my hard work unlike Nigeria where 99% of things na corruption, and give me access to come and go at will, and also fit do speedy visa check and approval for many partners of mine if I deem am necessary.

Knowledge up and sharpen up, make you fit dey legally maneuver things. I dun dey DC for 6 days now, go enter Naija tomorrow, dey almost a month, enter Europe, collect hardwork harvest, see who I got see, go back like I do this week. No be bragging, motivate yourself without hurting innocent others. Try your best. No be me be the lazy leader aka sillybu stealibu aka wasteful Ahmed.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by gosmoney(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
lolz see who is mentally balanced una go just open mouth and talk waaaaa like say una be person doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.