Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese (1833 Views)

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Ningishzida: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is happening too much in Africa, the Chinese don't want to hire blacks or pay them their fair wage or even let them enter their establishments. Also, the Lebanese and other Arabs do the SAME thing. It's sad, they wouldn't even let you go to their own countries but they will set up shop in our African countries and treat us like we're beneath them.

As a Nigerian living in Germany with a German degree in IT, all my job Application (Which is close to 100 ATM) has been rejected since the past 4 months because I'm neither EU citizen or White. The only time I get an interview is when I apply for Lagerarbeiter positions. I doubt this would have happened to a German person if they had graduated from a Nigerian Uni.

Who did this to us Africans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGruEAeRojQ

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by BOSSkesh(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na wah
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by LikeAking: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
We are foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by purples25(f): 3:51am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
We are foolish.

We are o.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by jesmond3945: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Nfpmod
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by jesmond3945: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Ningishzida:
This is happening too much in Africa, the Chinese don't want to hire blacks or pay them their fair wage or even let them enter their establishments. Also, the Lebanese and other Arabs do the SAME thing. It's sad, they wouldn't even let you go to their own countries but they will set up shop in our African countries and treat us like we're beneath them.

As a Nigerian living in Germany with a German degree in IT, all my job Application (Which is close to 100 ATM) has been rejected since the past 4 months because I'm neither EU citizen or White. The only time I get an interview is when I apply for Lagerarbeiter positions. I doubt this would have happened to a German person if they had graduated from a Nigerian Uni.

when i apply, i sprinkle blood of Jesus on it.
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by crossfm: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Hehehe .

Will be blunt here, while I don't support them hiring white only,I will never advice them to put African's too much in sensitive positions.

The foreign company I got my first job after my service was wonderful in their recruitment policies. The level of transparency was mind blowing.

Fast-forward to when Nigerians began to recruit directly,omo everything cast. It became strictly on who know who,and promotion strictly based on your level of sycophancy.

The company finally folded up last year.

As for the wages,they should fight for their right. In my previous company the union is strong and they negotiate every two years.

Another thing I observe about Ghana is that they like to worship anything white's,and hate their fellow African's. Nigerians are ready to invest in Ghana but they prefer being under their white master's.

When you travel to Ghana you will think you are in USA. They tell you price based on dollar's instead of their local currency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Kingray10: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2023
What the British did back then in Nigeria, till mortala Mohammed put a stop to it.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Olachase(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Put a black man at the top of ur company and see everything run down, we all have to be objectives here, black man heart is full of evil, Nigeria brewery almost fold up one time cus one black one headed the top position, they have to sack the man and install white man before everything started working fine,

There is one multinational company around oshodi isolo where candidate with only OND in Engineering is earing 300k due to na Oga bring ham, while those with HND/Bsc earn 100k plus

It's also happing in your company buh you may not kw

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by TemplarLandry: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
What type of baloney is this on African soil??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Baronthecelebri: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Black man is evil
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Desusi: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ningishzida:

Let these white swine go to their Land. Africa is for Africans. I lived in Germany for years, until l returned back home here in Africa before l got myself back to the world. Its like living in hell becos of police uncertainty, skinhead called nassicst,their area boys,open harassments by young and old,ladies and gentlemen. Away with this Asslocks!

1 Like

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin

Ahmadu bello once said in his interview that he would rather hire a white man than hire an igboman if such job cannot be done by a Nigerian
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Flango: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
shocked
Who will patronize the business? Black Ghanians. Africans only know how to talk online, and create hastags. The white man knows Africans have no bite. If this happens in a white man's country, they'll simple call the government to shut it up of they boycott the business until it folds up. Action.

But guess what, the people complaining are Africans without money to shop in that store. The moment an African has money, he thinks he's posh, tushed or civilized by shopping in the white man's store. You'll hear them say that the white man's own is original. He goes there speaking from his nose. If the store mistakenly hires a Ghanian who speaks with a Ghanian accent, the "big" African man will call him razz. With all his money, the day he finally goes to the white man's country to feel among, they'll treat him as trash. Then he'll start playing the victim, wondering why there's racism. He lacks the capacity to reflect.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by jedisco(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Olachase:
Put a black man at the top of ur company and see everything run down, we all have to be objectives here, black man heart is full of evil, Nigeria brewery almost fold up one time cus one black one headed the top position, they have to sack the man and install white man before everything started working fine,

There is one multinational company around oshodi isolo where candidate with only OND in Engineering is earing 300k due to na Oga bring ham, while those with HND/Bsc earn 100k plus

It's also happing in your company buh you may not kw

Self hate is not the answer. You must really look down on yourself.

There are loads of black owned and run businesses which are successful. If a balck man is not fit to lead a company, then he shouldn't work in it either.

4 Likes

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Ireportlive: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Well if you have worked abroad then you might understand work ethics of Asians, Mexicans and Lebanese
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by dreamxhaser: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
jedisco:

Self hate is not the answer. You must really look down on yourself.

There are loads of black owned and run businesses which are successful. If a balck man is not fit to lead a company, then he shouldn't work in it either.

But he didnt lie na

Look if i have a business, i will rather employ a white man
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Ningishzida: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Flango:
shocked
Who will patronize the business? Black Ghanians. Africans only know how to talk online, and create hastags. The white man knows Africans have no bite. If this happens in a white man's country, they'll simple call the government to shut it up of they boycott the business until it folds up. Action.

But guess what, the people complaining are Africans without money to shop in that store. The moment an African has money, he thinks he's posh, tushed or civilized by shopping in the white man's store. You'll hear them say that the white man's own is original. He goes there speaking from his nose. If the store mistakenly hires a Ghanian who speaks with a Ghanian accent, the "big" African man will call him razz. With all his money, the day he finally goes to the white man's country to feel among, they'll treat him as trash. Then he'll start playing the victim, wondering why there's racism. He lacks the capacity to reflect.
True

1 Like

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Ningishzida: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Well if you have worked abroad then you might understand work ethics of Asians, Mexicans and Lebanese

They don't have a better work ethics. People perform good jobs when they attain a position they have merited.

Some pale colored people are full of trash but the moment they see a dark colored person around, they start pretending to be civilized. Same way some dumb Africans I've worked with are always quick to show people of other races how "physical" and "loud-mouthed" they are.
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by jedisco(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
dreamxhaser:

But he didnt lie na

Look if i have a business, i will rather employ a white man

What you said reeks of inferiority complex. Same 'white man' that drained and enslaved your forefathers.
A successful business is one that emplys a qualified and suitable candidate and not one that thinks a white man should be employed simply cos of the colour of his skin.
Africans need to understand that the only Africans can develop Africa

1 Like

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Olachase(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
jedisco:

What you said reeks of inferiority complex. Same 'white man' that drained and enslaved your forefathers.
A successful business is one that emplys a qualified and suitable candidate and not one that thinks a white man should be employed simply cos of the colour of his skin.
Africans need to understand that the only Africans can develop Africa
lol like you don't really knows what's going on go and check Dangote refinery Indians hold the top position same as BUA

I kW what I am saying the heart of a black man is full of weakness
Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by jedisco(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Olachase:
lol like you don't really knows what's going on go and check Dangote refinery Indians hold the top position same as BUA

I kW what I am saying the heart of Olachase is full of weakness

There are loads of Nigeria managers with Dangote.
We have Innoson and Air Peace as few among hundreds of black owned and run businesses.

Don't generalise your weak attributes

1 Like

Re: Spanish Company In Ghana Wanted To Hire Only Whites, Indians & Lebanese by Olachase(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
jedisco:

There are loads of Nigeria managers with Dangote.
We have Innoson and Air Peace as few among hundreds of black owned and run businesses.

Don't generalise your weak attributes

OK let the conversation end there 🤝 🤝

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: 'catch Fun' / Do You Need A Reliable And Efficient Private Home Tutor In Lagos? / Anyone Wants To Learn French?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.