Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede (39867 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Writes To Minister Of Education Over Sex Education / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by thisweekng: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Sharon Ogechi Okoroafor has hired a lawyer who will defend her after her reckless statement went viral on social media.

The lawyer who has appealed to the management of the institution, has said that their client never meant to defame the character,standard and integrity of the institution.

The statement reads:

Re: THE CASE OF OKOROAFOR OGECHI SHARON(THE GRADUATING STUDENT OF FED POLYNEK IN A VIRAL VIDEO)

We are solicitors to OKEREAFOR OGECHI SHARON (our Client under our Pro Bono (Free Legal Services) on whose behalf we write this memo to you.

We are aware that she will be facing the school disciplinary panel this morning and we wish to use this medium to express our confidence that the panel will carry out their duties in compliance with the principles of Fair hearing, Good conscience and Natural Justice devoid of harassment, intimidation and threats.

We have met and discussed with our Client and evidence before us shows that she has no intention to defame the character, standard and integrity of the institution. In her words what happened in the said viral video was a slip of tongue as a result of her uncontrollable ecstacy over her graduation. Her intended words were “God and Pupsy” (Not P*ssy) in appreciation of the almighty God and her Dad. It is clear therefore, that she had no intention whatsoever to use such a “fowl word” in the said viral video to cajole or blackmail the institution as no lecturer or name of the institution was mentioned or referred in the said viral video.

Our lawyers are already on ground at the institution now to follow up the proceedings at the panel against any form of intimidation or harassment.The integrity and standard of the said institution is not in doubt especially since my Senior brother, Rev Dr Arimanwa took over as the Rector.

Indeed,Justice is for all parties.
Kindly accept the assurances of our warmest regards.
Barr Ikechukwu Nwaopara
Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/31/our-client-wanted-to-say-pupsy-not-pusy-lawyer-writes-to-federal-polytechnic-nekede/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7547168/nekede-poly-furious-lady-claiming

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by chiefolododo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
I stand amazed in your presence

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Pointblank09(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
That is how some killed his wife when his neighbor said
"I want to confess. I always Use your WIFE whenever you are not at home"
He later corrected the message
"I want to confess. I always Use your *WIFI* whenever you are not at home".

372 Likes 26 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Shalommy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy See her face like pussy! She's a freaky pussyeater. cheesy

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lawyers are generally liers

365 Likes 23 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Lawyers are generally liers
It's their job.
It's school authorities giving energy to stupid issues like these dey always vex me.

Also, kids reading this, clout isn't a good drug.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Pupsy? Na another angle be this one o. Her foolishness is about to feed a lawyer. That's how lawyers eat anyway. And the one her family got appears to be a clever one grin

317 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by falcon01: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Very stupid girl

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by KosiGee(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Rexymania(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala *in portable's voice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by kalu61(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
I have been laughing. grin

How lawyer go fit chop if things like this doesn't happen.

Chai, judges listen to shits at times

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Orubebe01: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2023

3 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by emetisuccess(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
see her face, them really Bleep am very well. everything toto toto toto toto toto toto

36 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Peritome: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.

Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ikeno(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
A graduate with no brain 😏

23 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by IamDietiesGod: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lawyers sha!. See how they twist that nominal to suit and soothe their narrative.

36 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by lecturerdabo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
I grew up in Imo state and it is a known fact that most Imolites enjoy throwing around foul words as a way of joking.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ogemore(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
U think everything is a joke, ur mate are celebrating and u are here dragging ur poor parents in the pages of news papers. Shm tongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Nicepoker(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
It's a word she used recently that why auto correct came to her rescue. Ladies with fish brain. Useless things. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by adioolayi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Never again in her life..she will think twice before making unguarded statements angry cheesy grin cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Killerbag36: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😛

4 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Lionmachala(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Today I pay charge's of 1500. Just to withdraw 7000 from pos

16 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by seunajia: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
thisweekng:

Her intended words were “God and Pupsy”(Not P*ssy) in appreciation of the almighty God and her Dad.It is clear therefore,that she had no intention whatsoever to use such a “fowl word” in the said viral video to cajole or blackmail the institution as no lecturer or name of the institution was mentioned or referred in the said viral video.

WTH is "fowl word"?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Tombrown3(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peritome:
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.

Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.

Autocorrect suggest the words you recently used or often use. If you hit the enter key, it will automatically choose it.

My point is, she makes use of *pussy* more than *Pupsy*.

It can be defended🤷‍♂️

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Wickedtruths: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Werey lawyer. I'm sure, it is her pussy pupsy that is paying for the legal services

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Scam.

If you try to type pupsy, autocorrect will change it to puppy and not pussy.

That was how one also got herself in trouble back in 2021

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Collins4u1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
she's an idiot. yes na truly her pussy that earned saw her through...

10 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Countersam(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
thisweekng:
Student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Sharon Ogechi Okoroafor has hired a lawyer who will defend her after her reckless statement went viral on social media.

The lawyer who has appealed to the management of the institution, has said that their client never meant to defame the character,standard and integrity of the institution.

The statement reads:

Re: THE CASE OF OKOROAFOR OGECHI SHARON(THE GRADUATING STUDENT OF FED POLYNEK IN A VIRAL VIDEO)

We are solicitors to OKEREAFOR OGECHI SHARON( our Client under our Pro Bono(Free Legal Services) on whose behalf we write this memo to you.
We are aware that she will be facing the school disciplinary panel this morning and we wish to use this medium to express our confidence that the panel will carry out their duties in compliance with the principles of Fair hearing,Good conscience and Natural Justice devoid of harassment,intimidation and threats.

We have met and discussed with our Client and evidence before us shows that she has no intention to defame the character,standard and integrity of the institution. In her words what happened in the said viral video was a slip of tongue as a result of her uncontrollable ecstacy over her graduation.Her intended words were “God and Pupsy”(Not P*ssy) in appreciation of the almighty God and her Dad.It is clear therefore,that she had no intention whatsoever to use such a “fowl word” in the said viral video to cajole or blackmail the institution as no lecturer or name of the institution was mentioned or referred in the said viral video.

Our lawyers are already on ground at the institution now to follow up the proceedings at the panel against any form of intimidation or harassment.The integrity and standard of the said institution is not in doubt especially since my Senior brother, Rev Dr Arimanwa took over as the Rector.

Indeed,Justice is for all parties.
Kindly accept the assurances of our warmest regards.
Barr Ikechukwu Nwaopara
Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/31/our-client-wanted-to-say-pupsy-not-pusy-lawyer-writes-to-federal-polytechnic-nekede/

See Pupsy's look...... 🤭

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by torqque7(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Orubebe01:
It might be Auto correct error. I doubt if it was pussy that wanted crediting her success to. You can't put God and pussy in the same context, but you can use God and pupsy in the same context.
Seek medical attention fast.Your mental state is not sound at all. I am very sure you are Batified because clearly you are seeing white but calling it black,just like Tinubus Urchins.

15 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by TheChameleon: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
No be yamlegger?

Na olosho work be their area of expertise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by SirJerrie(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na small children Una dey tell this one?

I watched the video... Heard it LOUD and CLEAR: "it can only be God and my pvssy o *then laughs*"

Watch that video again and again!!!

What do I know though... Lawyers are paid to tell lies... They're doing their Job

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.