Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing (4782 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Emmaxx:
God just blessed me with a big baby boy some moments ago smiley. Happy Father's Day to me and all diligent & passionate fathers!

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊

God would give you the wisdom and all resources required to bring him up. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's Day.
Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Myer(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Emmaxx:
God just blessed me with a big baby boy some moments ago smiley. Happy Father's Day to me and all diligent & passionate fathers!

Wow. Congrats sir. You're blessed.
I pray that God who has provided the child will also provide all you need to raise him to God's will and pleasure in Jesus name. Amen.

2Cor.9.10-11 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Before Your Wedding, Your Husband Tells You He's Impotent / Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile / My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.