Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL (4471 Views)

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / All Fathers Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by franchasofficia: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2023
kalufelix:
Hoax.. nothing like fathers day..
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Martinsmine(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
1nice:
More blessings to you Martinsmine!!
thanks chief
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by kumbhuru: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Happy Father’s Day to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
Mumu. U no get papa for house abi
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by MrOkenwa(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father’s Day to my dad and myself.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by euwalaka: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2023
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by STEWpid(f): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2023
My father, it's just you.

Your greatness and unique personality continue to live in us.

You're wonderful and I'm happy to have you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Martinsmine(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2023
PussyKing:
grin My boys won't let me read sad
how many boys?
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by martooski(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Martinsmine(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't no father yet
soon you will. So be prepared
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Martinsmine(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Yankiss:
Thank you @poster. Your message is for only real fathers as distinct from glorified sperm donors!! grin grin
ride on boss

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Martinsmine(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Martinez75:
Happy fathers day to every fathers
namesake and to you too
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Martinsmine(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
Thank you

After 6 Mothers day alone this year, Here comes the only fathers day this year...

Thank you for celebrating us cheesy
yes oooo we are still paying the bills

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by PussyKing(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
how many boys?

Two 😮😮

Then no dey rest

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

My princess is speaking good Yoruba and English fluently like wtf?!
I couldn't do that at four tho.
The small gal no go Kee me with Joy.

I had wanted to terminate her pregnancy but God intervened, else naso I for terminate my bundle of JOY.
I regretted that stupid action badly.

To all prospective dad, stay away from abortions,
The baby could be the best thing you'll ever have.

I love my baby die.

*soobs*
looooool thank God u didn't go through with it, wait until she becomes a teenager..
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Fathers day to us, fathers!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Nairalander248: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2023
grin
Martinsmine:
yes oooo we are still paying the bills

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by putmanj146: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
Wish all fathers longer life and prosperity. More greens to your farms

Happy Father’s Day to me 🤍

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Princeton92(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2023
I'M NOT A FATHER YET BUT I REALLY WISH TO BE A BETTER FATHER TO BEAUTIFUL UNBORN KIDS CAUSE I NEVER HAD ONE TO CALLINE!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by isabi2lof: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day to y'all 🥳
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by BadEnglish(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2023
My 4 month old son smiling to me today, is the perfect gift I received, and it made my day.

Happy father's day to all fathers
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by jamiu49(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father’s Day to you all
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by sidonlook: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Biological and adopted or acquired father.
But

WHO IS A FATHER ?
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Cassandraloius: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2023
May God bless all the wonderful fathers the ones that are about to be father's, May your days be long on earth, may y'all continue to excel in every area of life, may you eat the fruit of your labor.

Happy fathers day!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by ebenezer880(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father day to all the male gender who take responsibility of all their actions, not all men are to be called a Father and celebrated
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Burgerlomo: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Thank you. Happy Father's Day to you too 👍
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by bigcasava1(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
This wishes is for only responsible father oo!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by KennethEnyi(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Happy Father’s Day to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

You must be very stupid
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by beejay4all(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
I Great my very Self happy Father day. Is not a easy task. But God almighty is my strength.
While hoping for very very better future.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by arimusg: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Am happy for been my children's father.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Mayeldah(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Thank you. e no easy!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL by Torpman(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
I wish myself and all the responsible fathers in the world happy fathers day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband / A Girl I Met Today At The Hotel / Before You Hire That Maid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.