Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Find This Revelation Of A Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Can Help Me Find This Revelation Of A Brother (122 Views)

I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Find This Revelation Of A Brother by Hope2014(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2023
A brother i think his name was called Ibrahim had a revelation of heaven and hell and Jesus told him "on the day i cease to be God before the people in hell will leave hell". He also told him that there are many people on their way to hell that when they were on earth they were claiming righteousness and holiness. Please if anyone knows about where i can find his revelation on Youtube or Google, I will be pleased. Thanks
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Find This Revelation Of A Brother by Freedom2023(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Na una Sabi

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Name" Awarded To The Of Wisdom, Owner Of Power And Might / The Oracle Picked An Innocent Man Because I Destroyed It / Jummat Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.