Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy (771 Views)

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Tell Me About The Freemasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You are just swinging from one extreme to another all while just saying blatantly false things.

So you say. grin
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
KnownUnknown:

No, the Lucifer religion went beyond the whole world and reached into the abyss.

Yes I agree.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by KnownUnknown: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Yes I agree.

Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

So you say. grin

Name 10 US senators that are gay.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

Name 10 US senators that are gay.

Really? grin

I would say about 70 percent of them are comprised. It's not hard to name ten gay ones.

I heard there are many gay Nigerian senators from other Nigerians. I think you should focus on your own country first because you know very little about the U.S frankly speaking. I know more about Nigeria than you do about the U.S to bluntly say.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Really? grin

I would say about 70 percent of them are comprised. It's not hard to name ten gay ones.

I heard there are many gay Nigerian senators from other Nigerians. I think you should focus on your own country first because you know very little about the U.S frankly speaking. I know more about Nigeria than you do about the U.S to bluntly say.

If its not hard name them then.

1 Like

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

If its not hard name them then.

Sure I will name them yet let's be straight forward, homosexuality is an intrinsic part of pagan worship. The ones who are open about their homosexuality are about 2 percent while many who are apart of secret societies makes that number go up significantly higher. And there are many secret societies in America and Nigeria. Why are they secret? There's nothing secret about Catholic or Christian or Islamic orders unless they are military orders. It is only pagans who are in secret because their sodomite religion is considered heinous to the large population of Christians and Muslims. That's why there are secret societies and on the down low.

I believe in freedom of religion so I expose them for being predators who prey upon societies because they want to keep their secrets whilst retaining a moral image.

Naming them is easy which I shall do for you later. I want you to understand where I am coming from first.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Sure I will name them yet let's be straight forward, homosexuality is an intrinsic part of pagan worship. The ones who are open about their homosexuality are about 2 percent while many who are apart of secret societies makes that number go up significantly higher. And there are many secret societies in America and Nigeria. Why are they secret? There's nothing secret about Catholic or Christian or Islamic orders unless they are military orders. It is only pagans who are in secret because their sodomite religion is considered heinous to the large population of Christians and Muslims. That's why there are secret societies and on the down low.

I believe in freedom of religion so I expose them for being predators who prey upon societies because they want to keep their secrets whilst retaining a moral image.

Naming them is easy which I shall do for you later. I want you to understand where I am coming from first.

LoLz. Go ahead name them.

1 Like

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Go ahead name them.

I hope you're not under the assumption that the U S is anyways like Nigeria. Perverts here are openly sodomites and are labeled heroic for coming out the closet. Unlike Nigeria where perverts exists but they can't come out. So to you having me reveal who are the gay senators is a big deal, but to me and the rest of the American society it's no big deal.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

I hope you're not under the assumption that the U S is anyways like Nigeria. Perverts here are openly sodomites and are labeled heroic for coming out the closet. Unlike Nigeria where perverts exists but they can't come out. So to you having me reveal who are the gay senators is a big deal, but to me and the rest of the American society it's no big deal.

LMAO! You have replied trice now without listing the 10 gay senators. Quit stalling and name them.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! You have replied trice now without listing the 10 gay senators. Quit stalling and name them.

Tammy Baldwin Democratic As an openly lesbian woman, Baldwin is the first openly LGBT senator.

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kyrsten Sinema Democratic (2019–2022) Sinema is the first openly bisexual senator

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Harris Llewellyn Wofford Jr

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Barbara Charline Jordan

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
You can view them on this memes. Saves time. grin

And these are just the open and honest ones as I said at least 70 percent of U.S politicians are compromised.

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Tammy Baldwin Democratic As an openly lesbian woman, Baldwin is the first openly LGBT senator.

LMAO! You are going to name them 1 by 1? Ok lets watch.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:
Harris Llewellyn Wofford Jr

Not currently a senator.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

And these are just the open and honest ones as I said at least 70 percent of U.S politicians are compromised.

I asked for senators.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

So out of 100 senators and 435 representatives you can only show 2 senators and 11 reps that are gay. Can you see how you are deceiving yourself?
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

So out of 100 senators and 435 representatives you can only show 2 senators and 11 reps that are gay. Can you see how you are deceiving yourself?

Yes you are correct. If I would go only by the ones openly confessing their love for Satan then I am a fool. Yet I am wise there are plenty more who endorse LGBT while not coming out. Obama still hasn't come out.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
WaterGate was PedoGate; 70% of Top US Officials Compromised
AUGUST 5, 2019 GEOPOLITICS101 25 COMMENTS
The June 1972 break-in of the Democratic National Committee headquarters led to the resignation of US President Nixon in 1974, after his supposed role in the conspiracy to cover up. But what was he “covering up,” really?

EYES WIDE OPEN
An Australian Experience of CIA Child Trafficking
by Fiona Barnett

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Yes you are correct. If I would go only by the ones openly confessing their love for Satan then I am a fool. Yet I am wise there are plenty more who endorse LGBT while not coming out. Obama still hasn't come out.

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

Keep lying to yourself.

(CNN)Ten GOP senators are needed to join all 50 Democrats in order to overcome a legislative filibuster in support of the House-passed bill to codify same-sex marriage into federal law. CNN asked all 50 Republicans where they stand on the legislation.

It's not yet clear how many Republicans will support the bill, but GOP and Democratic senators said Wednesday they expect it could eventually win the 60 votes needed.

You never see all the enemy's forces in a fight if you only look straight on.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by LordReed(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Richwallet:

You never see all the enemy's forces in a fight if you only look straight on.

Enjoy your self deception.
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Richwallet: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

Enjoy your self deception.

There is no black Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqUiF_S9Qn8

Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Majeste: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy by Majeste: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2023
There is no black Jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counselling:can You Ever Consider Terminating A Pregnancy / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / This is for all singers(especially worshippers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.