Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. (15244 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by jmoore(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Only virgin couples should get "you may kiss the bride".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Jashub: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2023
I support this 1001%. I only wish Seun could allow a double-like option on this forum. I would immediately have done that with this post grin

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Agreed, but how does he prove who is virgin and who is not?
TinubuSlave:
see the nonsense question you're asking.
I know where you're driving to
You obviously don't because I sincerely agree with the idea, because if the couple have been having kissing and having sex prior to that, why the pretense, as if it's the first time they're doing such a thing?

But then I thought about how a pastor could know who's a virgin and who's not because it's not written on the fore-head, and many who claim to be virgins have turn out to be otherwise. It just complicates things otherwise that would be a welcomed idea.

10 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Calabar1stSon: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Religious hypocrisy stinks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by slawomir: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar

What is so special about virgins

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by ivolt: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Better don't kill yourself over other people's issues.
Many of you online town criers aren't even sure of ever getting married.
When it is your turn, hire a willing pastor that will follow your orders.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by EyeCumInPiece: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
E no mean. So a Virgin has not kissed before.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by patriotic007: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Take it easy this table you want to shake go affect everybody o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by olisefom: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
I support this with my full chest. "You may continue your sinful acts" should be for the danger pikins. The experienced hires 😃

11 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Jestin: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Criteria for being a good wife is not being a virgin or not. emphasis should not be laid on that so pray for a good wife. Too much marital crisis this days

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Chosimba: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
What is your business what happens in others relationships?

If you want to practice this for you and your wife, no one is stopping you.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Dialpad: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Then there will be no kiss.

Most 'downtowns' have been badly messed up.

Lol

6 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Starz825(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
no be everybody go marry vrigin .....

may na rest grin
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Yankiss(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
I concur. There's no need to deceive us that they have not met before amorally.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
FOR OUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF JESUS CHRIST.

PLEASE ALL THE NAIRALANDER PASTORS AND EVANGELIST IN THE HOUSE PLS KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORKS OF WRITING GODLY MESSAGES TO US.

JESUS IS LORD,

WEALTH IS GOOD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Zupay: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
E no mean anything.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by RawSex(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Finding a Virgin above 21 should be declared as another wonder of the world.

I can't believe I'm eventually going to marry someone ex sad cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wahala for non virgins oh
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oloshos will react violently to this post now

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Gppgn(f): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Virgins all the way o.... guys.. Make una marry virgins he get y.. this table you are shaking.. they ten body count girls are coming for u grin

7 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Sultty(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Only virgin couples should get "you may kiss the bride".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF
not everything is cruise. Even Jesus said let him without sin cast a stone. Women and men, bride and groom do commit sexual sins before the day or whatever the bc is "kiss your bride should not be exempted for anyone

3 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by chuose: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
I've been thinking about this for a while

Though it should be for those who never knack themselves b4 dem marry.

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by buygala(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
A thread for pokenosers grin

No be you dem kiss, no be your mouth dem use kiss, no be your mouth dem use say "you may kiss the bride", no be you sponsor the wedding wey dem dey kiss the bride..

Yet you deem it fit to raise point of objection on what isn't in anyway your business undecided

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nairaland should have an age limit. You must submit your birth certificate before your registration is complete so that we can have less brainless threads littering the forum

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by AZControversial(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
undecided

Apart from not knowing who's a virgin and who isn't...
How about a divorcee or widow that wants to remarry.....

Moral of the story:
Once you're at the altar, na bride be your title. Hence....

5 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by LadyRosa2(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mtcheww!

Why bother about a man kissing me when his Dic$k prior b4 'kissing the bride' has been enjoyed by me?

Dear pastor, 4ck you and 'kissing the bride!"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Women Lead A Congregation Or A Church? / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.