Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow (475 Views)

Never Look Down On People Just Because You're Doing Better Than Them... / How To Secure Your Dream Job In Nigeria Without Relying On Anybody (2018) / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Uche7779: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2023
Last time i put up a post of how I was struggling with finances and online lending Apps and how they want to ruin my career.

I had called a few trusted persons to help me with funds, it appeared I was only exposing myself more. I don't blame them either. So I put up wife's car for sale.

This morning with a broken heart and urgency of the funds, I was about collecting a 1.6M for. 2004 Corolla out of desperation. While the guy and the mechanic where on their way, I just went to true caller and was scrolling tirelessly, hoping for a miracle, then I saw the number of one of my security guard while I managed a firm in Calabar in 2016.

So I asked him to help me send a former colleagues number that I was distressed. He enquired and I told him. He simply asked for my account number. Under 10times I got a credit alert of 200k. Shortly after again another 200k from another guy that worked as security for me in 2012.

Guys this is unbelievable. I was completely blown away. No long explanation, no plenty stories. Infact I wept. These guys have now furthered their education as I would always advise and both of them work in tech. He reminded me how I never discriminated and how I would shake their hands and tell them to always stay away from the sun. It was quite emotional. Whatever you do in life, never loose your humanity.

For this singular act, my car was not sold. I call upon the angels of the high heaven, and the God we worship to hear my fervent prayes and replenish in 10 folds wherever these young guys(Nzube and Joseph) got these monies from. Please say a prayer for them too.

I hope we all learn a lesson. Regardless of your profile or translation. Life happens to everyone and nobody knows tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Wealthyonos(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2023
Hmm
Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Wealth knows no career!
Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Zonefree(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Na so life be.

You didn't even rate him to help you. You only called to get a number for your supposed helper not knowing he's your helper.

2 Likes

Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by MatrixReloaded: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Will 400 k solve your family issue. If the corolla doesn't bring food on the table I bet you should put it to work. Uber, bolt is still very much active.
Work tirelessly to uplift your resources.

Humanity will always chose whom to bless at a giving time.

3 Likes

Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Uche7779: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Na so life be.

You didn't even rate him to help you. You only called to get a number for your supposed helper not knowing he's your helper.

Bros no be lie. I have learnt a vital life lesson

1 Like

Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Respect who get money but fear who never collect

2 Likes

Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by LegallyBlunt: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2023
A worthwhile lesson. I pray for such miracle in my life.
Re: Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow by DADYLEED: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
I understand how charitable u are from ur messages up there,and I equally believe that because of what has happened positively to you due to ur kind gestures way back.you will increase ur helping hand cos already you know what it takes to be good. So in that effect I really needed a little amount from you so that i can be able to fund my Tfare to attending an interview tomorrow pls,no amount is too small.9036466096 Opay.God's favour continues to manifest in ur life
Uche7779:
Last time i put up a post of how I was struggling with finances and online lending Apps and how they want to ruin my career.

I had called a few trusted persons to help me with funds, it appeared I was only exposing myself more. I don't blame them either. So I put up wife's car for sale.

This morning with a broken heart and urgency of the funds, I was about collecting a 1.6M for. 2004 Corolla out of desperation. While the guy and the mechanic where on their way, I just went to true caller and was scrolling tirelessly, hoping for a miracle, then I saw the number of one of my security guard while I managed a firm in Calabar in 2016.

So I asked him to help me send a former colleagues number that I was distressed. He enquired and I told him. He simply asked for my account number. Under 10times I got a credit alert of 200k. Shortly after again another 200k from another guy that worked as security for me in 2012.

Guys this is unbelievable. I was completely blown away. No long explanation, no plenty stories. Infact I wept. These guys have now furthered their education as I would always advise and both of them work in tech. He reminded me how I never discriminated and how I would shake their hands and tell them to always stay away from the sun. It was quite emotional. Whatever you do in life, never loose your humanity.

For this singular act, my car was not sold. I call upon the angels of the high heaven, and the God we worship to hear my fervent prayes and replenish in 10 folds wherever these young guys(Nzube and Joseph) got these monies from. Please say a prayer for them too.

I hope we all learn a lesson. Regardless of your profile or translation. Life happens to everyone and nobody knows tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment Remedies / Life Changing And Motivational.. / Help!!! Confuse Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.