Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? (1281 Views)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubu has dished out about 15 or so appointments so far.except I am mistaken,they are dominated by technocrats and eggheads or round pegs in round holes compared to buhari.apart from the chief of staff and sgf who are politicians,the are also we'll experienced and competent.
Out of 8 advisers,7 are hardcore technocrats.eveh though ribadu is a politician,he is very competent and somewhat a technocrat.he was in the intelligence unit of the police.still on the 8 advisers,it satisfies federal character as 5 are from the south and 3 from the north.2 are female satisfying gender balancing and 2 are youthful.a large number of them are tied to economics which means tinubu priority is to revamp the economy...it is obvious that the key or sensitive ministries will be manned by technocrats...let us keep our fingers crossed.

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Fergie001
Penguin2
Tutudesz
Bennycollins
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Saintopus
Cajal
Generalpula
Donphilopus
Omenka
Benuejosh
Afamed
Helinues
Sogodinho
Aiel123
Digitron
Buddha
Saintkeppy
Calmobserver
Naptu2
Candygist
Topcruise
Politeactivist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by softwareman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
senatordave1:
Tinubu has dished out about 15 or so appointments so far.except I am mistaken,they are dominated by technocrats and eggheads or round pegs in round holes compared to buhari.apart from the chief of staff and sgf who are politicians,the are also we'll experienced and competent.
Out of 8 advisers,7 are hardcore technocrats.eveh though ribadu is a politician,he is very competent and somewhat a technocrat.he was in the intelligence unit of the police.still on the 8 advisers,it satisfies federal character as 5 are from the south and 3 from the north.2 are female satisfying gender balancing and 2 are youthful.a large number of them are tied to economics which means tinubu priority is to revamp the economy...it is obvious that the key or sensitive ministries will be manned by technocrats...let us keep our fingers crossed.

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Fergie001
Penguin2
Tutudesz
Bennycollins
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Saintopus
Cajal
Generalpula
Donphilopus
Omenka
Benuejosh
Afamed
Helinues
Sogodinho
Aiel123
Digitron
Buddha
Saintkeppy
Calmobserver
Naptu2
Candygist
Topcruise
Politeactivist
Nothing surprising here. This has always being tinubu's MODUS OPERANDI.
In terms of governance, I do not know a better head hunter and talent discoverer like tinubu.
Love him, hate him, this man is a STRATEGIC THINKER.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
softwareman:

Nothing surprising here. This has always being tinubu's MODUS OPERANDI.
In terms of governance, I do not know a better head hunter and talent discoverer like tinubu.
Love him, hate him, this man is a STRATEGIC THINKER.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Ireportlive: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
You need Special Adviser to research and give you facts....

Ministers are Political head of ministry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Flets: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Not certain yet
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
You need Special Adviser to research and give you facts....

Ministers are Political head of ministry

Dele will be his closest adviser.olu arowolo sounds like kemi
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Ireportlive: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Dele will be his closest adviser.olu arowolo sounds like kemi

Strategist and a comiunicator.... Dele would give his speeches some kind of words that even the opposition would resonate to

Chief of Staff Gbajabiamila as a lawyer would vet all of Tinubu's moves and make sure no legal bottle necks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Strategist and a comiunicator.... Dele would give his speeches some kind of words that even the opposition would resonate to

Chief of Staff Gbajabiamila as a lawyer would vet all of Tinubu's moves and make sure no legal bottle necks

I'll have preferred faleke or fashola as cos
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Ireportlive: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
senatordave1:

I'll have preferred faleke or fashola as cos

Fashola has many pending projects accross Nigeria, he got SA on infrastructure and Works to continue pending ministerial nominations I think

I don't know much about Faleke's strength career wise, but he proved himself as a mobilizer and campaigner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Fashola has many pending projects accross Nigeria, he got SA on infrastructure and Works to continue pending ministerial nominations I think

I don't know much about Faleke's strength career wise, but he proved himself as a mobilizer and campaigner

Oga, fashola has served his term,time for others to try except he will remain sa.too many talents are wasting in lasgidi na...
Faleke did well as secretary of tinubu campaign team.he is suited.even oyetola is ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by DMerciful(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Praise singers doing what they know how to do best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by helinues: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Technocrats
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by helinues: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
DMerciful:
Praise singers doing what they know how to do best!

Wetin carry you come this thread to start with..

Here is not gathering of loser's supporters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Kyase(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Fergie001
Penguin2
Tutudesz
Bennycollins
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Saintopus
Cajal
Generalpula
Donphilopus
Omenka
Benuejosh
Afamed
Helinues
Sogodinho
Aiel123
Digitron
Buddha
Saintkeppy
Calmobserver
Naptu2
Candygist
Topcruise
Politeactivist

I go for ministerial appointment first before I talk
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by tutudesz: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Fergie001
Penguin2
Tutudesz
Bennycollins
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Saintopus
Cajal
Generalpula
Donphilopus
Omenka
Benuejosh
Afamed
Helinues
Sogodinho
Aiel123
Digitron
Buddha
Saintkeppy
Calmobserver
Naptu2
Candygist
Topcruise
Politeactivist
Tinubu is known for surrounding himself with Technocrats.
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by DMerciful(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubu came a distant third and you know it, inec knows it to the extent of objecting to their own ctcs
helinues:

Wetin carry you come this thread to start with..

Here is not gathering of loser's supporters
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu came a distant third and you know it, inec knows it to the extent of objecting to their own ctcs

Please,exit the thread

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kyase:

I go for ministerial appointment first before I talk

How
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by helinues: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
DMerciful:

Tinubu came a distant third according to LP concorted figure same way they concorted most of the election polls favouring Obi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by DMerciful(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
You cant make me. Tinubu will be removed by the tribunal or providence!
senatordave1:

Please,exit the thread
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by ganisucks(f): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Fergie001
Penguin2
Tutudesz
Bennycollins
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Saintopus
Cajal
Generalpula
Donphilopus
Omenka
Benuejosh
Afamed
Helinues
Sogodinho
Aiel123
Digitron
Buddha
Saintkeppy
Calmobserver
Naptu2
Candygist
Topcruise
Politeactivist

Don't bother yourself with that. All those politicians and technocrats will end up in front of the ICC, answering for their roles in ethno genocide and massacre. Majority of them will rot in the Hague. But this can be prevented if Baba Lagos accepts his limitations and his place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by helinues: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Go and play with sand , Chidera is waiting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Essenza01: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
None gave him cost cutting measure starting from governance?
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't bother yourself with that. All those politicians and technocrats will end up in front of the ICC, answering for their roles in ethno genocide and massacre. Majority of them will rot in the Hague. But this can be prevented if Baba Lagos accepts his limitations and his place.
Gani walahi you suck
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
ganisucks:

Stop the delusion
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by saintkeppy(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Fergie001
Penguin2
Tutudesz
Bennycollins
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Saintopus
Cajal
Generalpula
Donphilopus
Omenka
Benuejosh
Afamed
Helinues
Sogodinho
Aiel123
Digitron
Buddha
Saintkeppy
Calmobserver
Naptu2
Candygist
Topcruise
Politeactivist

Nuhu Ribadu is not a politician per say, he is a technocrat, he is a Security & Investigation Expert, he only meddles in politics to carve a niche for himself.
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
saintkeppy:

Nuhu Ribadu is not a politician per say, he is a technocrat, he is a Security & Investigation Expert, he only meddles in politics to carve a niche for himself.

True.he worked in the intelligence department of the police at a point
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by saintkeppy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

True.he worked in the intelligence department of the police at a point

Yes, you can confirm that, I don't see him as a politician, he's too cool.
Nuhu Ribadu, former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde &Senator OBA's running mate, AIG Asuquo Amba were together at Police College, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
saintkeppy:

Yes, you can confirm that, I don't see him as a politician, he's too cool.
Nuhu Ribadu, former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde &Senator OBA's running mate, AIG Asuquo Amba were together at Police College, Ikeja, Lagos.

You really know these folks
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by saintkeppy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

You really know these folks

Yes, cos i read wide, I also travel worldwide by reading lots of articles about places, I follow news as it unfolds, then when i attend Political gatherings, I pay attentively to what each politicians has to say.
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by senatordave1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
saintkeppy:

Yes, cos i read wide, I also travel worldwide by reading lots of articles about places, I follow news as it unfolds, then when i attend Political gatherings, I pay attentively to what each politicians has to say.

What made you to like oba
Re: Tinubu's Appointments:dominated By Technocrats Or Politicians? by system21: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
You people said more than this during Buhari early days, have we forgotten Buhari body language?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resign Now, You Have Become A National Embarrassment - Atiku Camp Slams Tinubu / Breaking: Forgery Is Tinubu's Thing, Not Yoruba Or Nigeria- Dele Farotimi To CSU / Reno Omokri Have This To Say On Godfatherism And Nigeria Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.