Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos (32508 Views)

Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by nlfpmod: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Umar Bala, a Personal Assistant to the Area Commander of the narcotic agency National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Seme Special Command, Lagos, has reportedly raped his colleague and best friend’s fiancée, SaharaReporters has learnt.

A source within the command who revealed the alleged crime to SaharaReporters said that Bala, an Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics, intentionally got his best friend and colleague, simply identified as ‘Peter’s fiancée’, drunk and raped her in his (Bala) house.

The source told SaharaReporters that Bala and Peter are best of friends, coursemates and rank mates in the command and that they always go out together to have drinks and relax whenever they are off duty, sometimes alongside Peter's fiancée.

According to the source, Peter's fiancée doesn't drink alcohol because it dulls her senses and Bala is fully aware of her inability to withstand alcohol.

The source said, Peter took his annual leave and travelled to Abuja for his annual leave, leaving his fiancée behind. Then on Tuesday, June 6, 2023, Peter's fiancée came to the quarters (where both Peter and Bala live but not in the same house) to clean Peter's room, as usual, to avoid the room being dusty.

“After cleaning the room, she was about to leave when she decided to go to Bala's room to greet him as her fiancé’s best friend. When she entered Bala's room, she met Bala drinking and smoking inside his room.

“After exchanging pleasantries, she wanted to go, then Bala offered her drinks but she told Bala that he knows she doesn't have the brain to take alcohol but Bala told her not to worry. He said she should take it and even if she gets drunk, he would take her to Peter's room to sleep.

“At that point, she felt relaxed and collected the drink from Bala and drank it. Immediately after she finished taking the drink, Bala put on music from MP4 and raised the volume to the highest level and both of them started dancing.

“At this point, she was no longer in her normal sense as the drink Bala gave to her had started to affect her. Bala realised that she was no longer in her right mind due to the alcohol he gave her, then he took advantage of her being drunk and had sex with her.”

The source explained that Peter’s fiancée slept off in Bala's room and woke up at exactly 12:20 am to find herself naked, and when she checked her private parts, she discovered that Bala had had carnal knowledge of her without her consent.

“She immediately took her phone to call Peter but Bala started begging her not to inform anybody about what happened.

“Bala knowing full well that she has a light brain towards alcohol induced her, raped her and above all, betrayed his best friend Peter. These are some of the reasons why you hear of accidental discharge in the military and paramilitary if such things are not properly handled.

“My prayer is that the management of NDLEA should investigate such crime and if found guilty, the officer involved is adequately disciplined to serve as a deterrent to other men in uniform that use their positions to commit such crimes because the matter has been reported to the command but they are trying to cover it up,” the source said.

When SaharaReporters got in touch with the spokesperson for the command, Abdul Maiyaki, he didn’t confirm or deny it.

"I am presently out of the station, but promise to get back to you as soon as possible, thanks," he said.

He had yet to get back at the time of filing this report.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/18/assistant-superintendent-nigerias-narcotic-agency-ndlea-reportedly-rapes-colleagues

2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by TemplarLandry: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
The NDLEA dude is prolly high on Marihuana.

19 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by JerySmalls(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by slawomir: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
I perused through the article while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines but not without weed in my left hand

And i must say Bala don looseguard and betray he guy trust

I nor know why some guys nor dey fit control themselves when he comes to kpekus
Right from the beginning either we men die untop kpekus trying to bang harder or we go to prison because of kpekus..in this case now bala is going to prison

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
He must have consumed part of the marijuana held in their custody...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
SMH

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Okortor: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
In this life, fear women. She knew her fiance isn't around so what made her visit his friend in his absence if she isn't looking for something else, In the process, he offered you drink which you took then both of you got drunk and who knows who seduced who?
Peter should as a matter of urgency, break up with the useless girlfriend and Ensure his so called betrayal friend is being arrested and prosecuted because if he was a good friend, he would have let her go immediately she arrived and avoid her drinking alcohol so not to cause unnecessary explanations. They are both useless and at fault same time.

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by OgbeniOja1: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Dozie32(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Another matter for dead body
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nigerian men and rape like bread and ewa agoyin.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by TBforgive: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Raped her in his house?

She said he knew she had a 1MB brain but she threw caution to the wind and went ahead to down green bottles?

She danced and danced with the accused... It was only after the highness cleared and she came to her senses and after checking her vagina did she confirmed she was raped...

Mumu woman grin grin you've been fucking that man grin

There are three sides to a story and we're told just one.

Meanwhile I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts. Chat me up on zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Patrioticman007(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided

Bala don 'BALA' Peter girlfriend....na dem dem jarey. Sorry tale

Why dust your fiancee room in his absence ?.
Why drink alcohol with a potential threat ?.
Why not make a criminal complaints for rape against, instead of media trial ?.
Long throat has been killing people since BC

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Which kind smelling News be this?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Light brain? Dancing?

Only a fool would believe her side of the story.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by lebron7(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Consent or not, the bala guy is a very bad person from both angles, why would you rape/sleep with your friends fiancee

And the girl is not the sharpest tool in the shed even if what she narrated is correct. Imagine I know I can't handle the effects of Colorado but I still smoke it when I wasn't forced, anything that happens afterwards is due to my horrible decision making and indirectly my fault

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nonsensical story grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Matoskyiii(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bala blu bulaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Mille: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Everything smells like a fiancee who was caught cheating and decided to say she was raped. That was how my then University babe who contracted Gonorrhea from a guy lied that he raped her. I "forgave" her, bleeped her well for the next three years and dumped her ass.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I hope "Mr Peter" learns. If you like, forgive a cheater. Okafor's Law will always come into play.

✓ Entered a room to greet and decided to take alcohol that you claim dull your senses.
✓ Took alcohol with the agreement that a man will take you to your fiance's room to sleep. I thought she was about to leave. Now she is talking about sleeping over after taking the alcohol.
✓ A supposed fiancee started dancing with another man in a locked room.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by 24SEVEN: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
People without character and discipline.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by obaidan: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
hmmm
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Datedoboy: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
If true, Where she made mistake was accepting the alcohol.

Can't you say No! and run away? Most women always collecting until they collect what will put them in trouble.

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by PussyKing(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
This story no clear

After drinking the both of them started dancing?? as what?

And then how many days him guy travel wey she go just rush go to go clean house

The girl and Bala must have had something fishy going on before

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by atiku4President(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hope this is not covered up

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by incandescentena: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Why dust your fiancee room in his absence?.

Seems there is something fishy....maybe she didn't get what she bargained with Bala(huge money) so she decided to blow the runs up in other not to loose alone. My opinion tho.

Women, preeq and money. You cannot separate them. They must find it wherever it is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by GoodRocks: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Damn!

Manipulation and reverse psychology at its peak! Believe the lady at your own peril. That girl is nothing but a runz girl and a hook-up girl.

Her lies and manipulation cannot even be hidden. The Werey runz girl claim she doesn't drink alcohol. Oya after drinking why didn't she leave? But the olosho ended up dancing and even drank the more which resulted to a very good knacking. Peter obviously Found out and the runz girl decided to play the victim card as usual. Olosho will always be an olsoho!

15 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by arantess: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
If I hear say they force her

You know you have light brain but accepted the drink abi?

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Amah70: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Umar Bala. Why?
But the name sounds Muslim.
I thought they don't joke, or even shake hands, with women who are not theirs; and reason why their women cover heads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by lebron7(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
I perused through the article while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines but not without weed in my left hand

And i must say Bala don looseguard and betray he guy trust

I nor know why some guys nor dey fit control themselves when he comes to kpekus
Exactly

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by IamANigerianMan: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/18/assistant-superintendent-nigerias-narcotic-agency-ndlea-reportedly-rapes-colleagues
Most of this agencies should be a department in nigerian police, SSS, EFCC, NDLEA, NCSC, should be all department in Nigeria police. Tinubu should crash them into Nigeria police.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Kidnappers Arrested In Oyo Town (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.