Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading (184 Views)

Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by Bigman101: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pls house,help me answer this.. Betting and online trading ain't they the same?...
Just yesterday a friend of mine came around and then we had this discussion but we never conclude..

Moderator pls push to front page for wider views and comments
Re: Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by Ireportlive: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Stock trading, Betting on sports and Forex speculation and trading are the same

You are staking on future occurrence that might happen or not

2 Likes

Re: Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bigman101:
Pls house,help me answer this.. Betting and online trading ain't they the same?...
Just yesterday a friend of mine came around and then we had this discussion but we never conclude..

Moderator pls push to front page for wider views and comments

both are GAMBLING... but in very different fields.

1 Like

Re: Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by nnamdi640: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
They are thesame, only that the risk in one is higher than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by Anticrime77: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
They are all speculative activities . I love all. I trade fx nd i use to say betting na scam. It took me 6yrs to later discover u can hv edge in sport betting as well. No be by e sure me say Man city go beat Everton.

1 Like

Re: Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by Bigman101: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

both are GAMBLING... but in very different fields.

I say ehn..my brother I agree with you..
Re: Pls Resolve This ...betting And Online Trading by Bigman101: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
nnamdi640:
They are thesame, only that the risk in one is higher than the other.

Secondly people say betting is a sin, not knowing trading is the dignify form of gambling grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle / Popular School In Onitsha Shut Down By Anambra Education Commissioner / Keke Napep With Cabin At N800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.