Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed (50729 Views)

Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by damkin24(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
successmatters:
By now, Peter Obi would have made the changes that will bring insecurity down to a very low level. It will still happen, Nigeria must be safe again.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by PDJT: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
- Okorocha said that the governor of Enugu state, Peter Mbah had released vehicles and security men to take him and his team to Imo state for the burial ceremony of Ihedioha’s mother.

- Look at them helping each other out by using state resources, whilst leaving hapless people to face criminals without any form of protection. Incompetent thieving fools claiming Leaders.

[He said, “I am angry. I am very angry. I am angry because I spent two days in Enugu and nothing happened to me but it is in my own state that the convoy released to me by the governor of Enugu state (a very good man) to attend the burial ceremony of Ihedioha’s mother at Mbaise that was attacked and one policeman killed.
“What is happening in Imo state makes me angry. Many people who are running to govern Imo state are not capable but I have seen one man who the cap fits. When it is time I will speak.”]

- Look at him. He is now doing a Wike - APC in the day, PDP at night. And the fools, cheer them on. Smh.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by babamoha(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Blankstare(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Burruchaga71:
He escaped today does not mean he will escape tomorrow.
We are watching..

You better watch what you say here
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Diddycsbsb: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2023
I said it here that the militants in imo state are arm to the tooth,. This politician including the governor is not in imo. They have ran away to Abuja for safety, but this militants don't attack the poor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by viodemus: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2023
As much as I don't value Okorocha, I condemn attacks like this. Reduce the islamics ways of barbarism.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by stacyadams: 1:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Typing:

You support the fact that, an innocent Police man was killed?
grin Nigerian police and innocent are two parallel lines that will never go together
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by faceLAGOS: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2023
I don’t care about anything iboes.

I don’t even care about bedding their women.

That tribe disgust me!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 3:21am On Jun 19, 2023
successmatters:
By now, Peter Obi would have made the changes that will bring insecurity down to a very low level. It will still happen, Nigeria must be safe again.

Nah bros.. You got it wrong; please wake up from that iweka deep sleep, and think for once.

By now peter Obi would have lost his mind, his own people would have turned against him and Nigeria would have been upside.

Nigeria is calm, subsidies are gone, no protest and all is going smoothly, this is so only because of the unique leadership skills of jagaban, his unmatched experience and all the magnificent relationships he has built over the years.

Even if messiah returns, the igbos will still continue to kill themselves like flies…AS LONG AS THE KILLINGS STAY IN THE EAST, we’re good.

It is very sad that the igbos have no respect for themselves, no unity and no trust among this group of people, but yet they want people to respect them.
The truth is, folks will surely treat you exactly the way you present and treat yourselves…it isn’t science.

Let us continue to be grateful to the almighty God for blessing us with a leader that can see and think broadly, that respects all Nigerians, that has the intelligence to move our great country forward; WITHOUT A DOUBT, PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 3:26am On Jun 19, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I don’t care about anything iboes.

I don’t even care about bedding their women.

That tribe disgust me!

It is very sad indeed!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 3:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
I said it here that the militants in imo state are arm to the tooth,. This politician including the governor is not in imo. They have ran away to Abuja for safety, but this militants don't attack the poor.
Have you noticed that the coward killers in the East never crossed the line?

What is the line?

They only focus on killing themselves
They only kill themselves in the East.

You gerrit?
If you don’t gerrit, then you must be from the yeast.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 3:35am On Jun 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Insecurity apc brought to East.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You mean the APC is responsible for Igbo on Igbo killings? Can you even hear how that sound?

Dude, the way you guys present and treat yourselves, that is exactly how folks will treat you….it isn’t science.
I can assure you that things will change for better as soon as you guys start respecting yourselves, stop killing yourselves like flies, and embrace peace and unity. UNTIL THEN YOU GUYS WILL REMAIN USELESS AND IRRELEVANT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Alexiiydon: 3:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
I ask you ...

Why is BUHARI telling you that if he is Disturbed he will go to NIGER Republic?

Everything Nnamdi KANU said has come to pass. So don't compare him to BLIND ADEBOYE..fake Yahoo G.O

EKPA is a Tinubu stooge .Facts

They ate grasses during the war, but they have bought all your lands and are shyting and pissing on your ancestors

You are shamelessly competing with people that fought a war, and after 50+ years they have recovered and overtaken you. The question you should be asking yourself..why are we as YORUBA, useless, envious,foolish and stupid?

It's only hate and envy, we inherited from Oduduwa. It's pathetic and it's best you RONU, because IGBOs have left you and BIAFRA will obviously be better structured than that shythole you adore called NIGERIA.

Signed
YorubaPiglet (YP)

we sold lands to them because we don’t hate and we see them as people who needs help we can have those lands back when the need arise Biafra would be worth more than you can imagine even US was once rule by military so if Biafra ever happens know that you guys will be rule by military first and tell me is there oil in the east ??if there is I believe it will be just a hand full I mean don’t add south south to your madness because you guys are different and have nothing in common even if south south join you guy can your oil be compare to that of Libya?? Tell me what Libya look like to Nigeria it will be race of your natural resources between you guy and the east will end up in runs so Nigeria govt is just protecting you guy so it should be you east to ronu and stop this your madness now you talk about GO and forget about the useless priests you have in the east majority of you guys are Christians what came out of the east? Cannibalism and all sorts of baby factories Biafra is just an entity or reason brought up by some few people just to control your natural resources and they mean nothing good for you guys they add your people into it because they see you as gullible that can be controlled because that grasses yoy eat make up your brain you guys are clones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Rooneyboy(m): 4:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Typing:

You support the fact that, an innocent Policeman was killed?
Is there any innocent policeman in Nigeria
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Alexiiydon: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
I ask you ...

Everything Nnamdi KANU said has come to pass. So don't compare him to BLIND ADEBOYE..fake Yahoo G.O

They ate grasses during the war, but they have bought all your lands and are shyting and pissing on your ancestors

You are shamelessly competing with people that fought a war, and after 50+ years they have recovered and overtaken you. The question you should be asking yourself..why are we as YORUBA, useless, envious,foolish and stupid?

It's only hate and envy, we inherited from Oduduwa. It's pathetic and it's best you RONU, because IGBOs have left you and BIAFRA will obviously be better structured than that shythole you adore called NIGERIA.

Signed
YorubaPiglet (YP)

so why should be it when he is disturbed?? He finished his tenure and should have gone back to Sudan without been disturbed because that is his base I really stoop so low to talk to someone who has grasses up there instead of brains if we hate you guys for real we won’t sell lands to you we did because we pity you guys and Yoruba is the most loving tribe of all tell me how you overtake us your state is literally empty it’s either you’re in south west or in the north that’s people you don’t love oo or in the Asia prisons the few houses in your east are built with drug proceeds fine house with the owners in prison or probably dead you guys talk about rituals in the west but turn blind eyes to your east because you guys do blood rituals more than the west you complain about your story will be like that of the Israelites in the wilderness many of you will want to go back to the Nigeria you complain about when the race of your natural resources start between una self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by plaindealer: 4:11am On Jun 19, 2023
The SE is worse than Afghanistan, and the terrorists there are worse than ISIS and ISWAP.

If na southern Kahuna, we no go hear word,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Alexiiydon: 4:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
I ask you ...

Signed
YorubaPiglet (YP)

it’s so funny how you turn Kanu to your messiah he didn’t even see it coming when he was pulled out of his hiding and get picked like a common chicken so what did the fools he claims to be fighting for do?? Forget about him and choose obi as the next messiah he will be regretting his actions by now am sure you guys are just dot in the circle because your Biafra can’t be possible SS won’t join you guys because they know all you’re after is their natural resources Biafra is a failed dream so you will all have to sit at home till thy kingdom come and once again you didn’t answer my question did ekpa too always sit at home whenever he declares that all the way from Finland?? He see you guys as gullible and he know you will obey because all you guys have upstairs is grass
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
Nnamdi KANU is a warrior, that has warriors in his cartel.

My Brother Sunday Igboho, was in prison in BENIN REPUBLIC, but was asking for his wife. Is that a warrior? Is that a freedom fighter?

I am a disappointed Yoruba Piglet
angry.

You don’t only sound punched drunk, but also sound like a fool. But I’m not surprised, we all know where you’re from and why you lack sense.

Are you referring to the coward (Kanu) that was captured with a prostitute? For your information, the prostitute was the bait that was used to locate and capture your undisciplined lazy warrior.
Where is Sunday igboho today and where is your lazy warrior (Kanu)?

I can assure you that Kanu will chop dirty beans for the rest of his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by EasternPrince: 4:20am On Jun 19, 2023
johnjose68:

Like this (awkuzu river killings in Anambra) lipsrsealed:

I have said it before and say it again, your mentality is very low but your obsession with igbos is too much to keep flying under the radar.

Very soon i will create a thread of awareness about you so everyone will know who you are and what you are after when you quote them.. grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by NewDea4: 4:21am On Jun 19, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-officer-killed-as-gunmen-attack-okorochas-convoy/

The dog-monkey still managed to turn this tragic incident to political manifesto
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 4:38am On Jun 19, 2023
EasternPrince:

I have said it before and say it again, your mentality is very low but your obsession with igbos is too much to keep flying under the radar.

Very soon i will create a thread of awareness about you so everyone will know who you are and what you are after when you quote them.. grin

Obsession?
I thought to be obsessed with anything, that thing must first be relevant….My friend, what you’re referring to isn’t relevant or valuable enough for anyone to be obsessed with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by gabbytabby: 5:08am On Jun 19, 2023
When there is insecurity it affects everyone, your mind is never at rest so never pray for evil to befall.

May the soul of the dead policeman rest in peace.

Ihateheadslamer:
cheesy

I support the attacks on our Nigeria politicians with 3 bosa tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by zomby(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
we sold lands to them because we don’t hate and we see them as people who needs help we can have those lands back when the need arise Biafra would be worth more than you can imagine even US was once rule by military so if Biafra ever happens know that you guys will be rule by military first and tell me is there oil in the east ??if there is I believe it will be just a hand full I mean don’t add south south to your madness because you guys are different and have nothing in common even if south south join you guy can your oil be compare to that of Libya?? Tell me what Libya look like to Nigeria it will be race of your natural resources between you guy and the east will end up in runs so Nigeria govt is just protecting you guy so it should be you east to ronu and stop this your madness now you talk about GO and forget about the useless priests you have in the east majority of you guys are Christians what came out of the east? Cannibalism and all sorts of baby factories Biafra is just an entity or reason brought up by some few people just to control your natural resources and they mean nothing good for you guys they add your people into it because they see you as gullible that can be controlled because that grasses yoy eat make up your brain you guys are clones

Even if the igbos are given a chance to break off, Biafra cannot last past 13 months… Why?
The igbos are wired to step on one another; for this reason, their selfishness, lack of common sense, lack of leadership skills, lack of integrity, lack of self respect and over ambitious will kill Biafra in less than 13 months.

The igbos clearly know this fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Who do we blame now?

Tinubu
Buhari
Fulani herdsmen
DSS

We must choose any of the above, but nobody should think of blaming we igbos because we won't accept it. angry

What is your state governor doing?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Alexiiydon: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2023
zomby:

Even if the igbos are given a chance to break off, Biafra cannot last past 13 months… Why?
The igbos are wired to step on one another; for this reason, their selfishness, lack of common sense, lack of leadership skills, lack of integrity, lack of self respect and over ambitious will kill Biafra in less than 13 months.

The igbos clearly know this fact!
if we remove SS from them they can’t last 12 months and they know that but they want to show their madness everytime dot in the circle
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by DrMuzungu(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2023
See what Roachas Okoroawusa caused!

p.s. Rip to the deceased!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by goodnessme1(f): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2023
zomby:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
You mean the APC is responsible for Igbo on Igbo killings? Can you even hear how that sound?

Dude, the way you guys present and treat yourselves, that is exactly how folks will treat you….it isn’t science.
I can assure you that things will change for better as soon as you guys start respecting yourselves, stop killing yourselves like flies, and embrace peace and unity. UNTIL THEN YOU GUYS WILL REMAIN USELESS AND IRRELEVANT.
I don't like exchanging words with fools.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by goodnessme1(f): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2023
Henryfortune:

APC brought and you can't put an end to it on ur own?? 🤦🤦🤦Sham on ur leaders and shame on all those supporters of this actors... This is Igbo killing igbos and you still blamed the APC government... If you guys feel so bad about kanu in detention put ur house in other live the poor in the eastern state and come to Abuja and kill dose who you feel brought this on you.... I still Stand by my words until you people ur leaders start condemning this acts and actors in the public there would never be peace in that onece peace region live APC out of this come to Tweeter and see how your kins are celebrating this events
As if you didn't celebrated it when apc brought this to East.

East was peaceful when your apc government started killing innocent youths which you evil people celebrated.

Hypocrites
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by kmaster007: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2023
Include Peter Obi
LeoDeKing:
Who do we blame now?

Tinubu
Buhari
Fulani herdsmen
DSS

We must choose any of the above, but nobody should think of blaming we igbos because we won't accept it. angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Jsucre(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2023
successmatters:
so no Igbo president no peace in Igbo land ba?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Jsucre(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2023
DrMuzungu:
See what Roachas Okoroawusa caused!

p.s. Rip to the deceased!
Igbo is igbos best enemy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.