Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (50628 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Timoleon(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Are you saying the president of Ukraine is lying? So we should believe ever other thing he says except this one? Make all of us Dey play.
Tiopii:

Russia denied firing missiles into Poland :

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-defence-ministry-denies-russian-missiles-struck-polish-territory-2022-11-15/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwigkJ6ysM__AhX5_rsIHfTBB30QFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2CwMTn3vrdSm0ZJ_1DzKAH

Even Russia doesn't want problems with NATO, the same day Poland voiced that missile entered their territory it was the same day Russia's defence military denied any evolvement.

After investigation were made it was discovered that it was one of Ukraine air defence missiles while trying to intercept Russians missiles.

so, you can update yourself.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Tiopii: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timoleon:
Are you saying the president of Ukraine is lying? So we should believe ever other thing he says except this one? Make all of us Dey play.

Believe what you like, I have told you the truth. so stop claiming Russia fired Missiles into Poland and killed plenty and NATO didn't do anything..

Russia denied it, and NATO conducted any investigation and concluded that the missile wasn't fired by Russia. selah.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Timoleon(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
What exactly do you mean by ‘the truth’? Why should I discount the words of President Zielenski himself? The Ukrainian military command reported that they didn’t fire the missiles. Even after nato USA claims, Ukraine insisted Russia fired it. That is the truth. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11436145/amp/Zelensky-insists-missile-hit-Poland-Russian.html
Tiopii:

Believe what you like, I have told you the truth. so stop claiming Russia fired Missiles into Poland and killed plenty and NATO didn't do anything..

Russia denied it, and NATO conducted any investigation and concluded that the missile wasn't fired by Russia. selah.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
caracas:

Pls stop typin trash…
Which Russia is in control?

the same "Russia" that has been in Ukraine for the past +1yr, and even after countless embargo, financial/military/mercenary aid sent to Ukraine by the west etc, Russia is still strong fighting Ukraine forces AND the whole west combined, and nobody has been able to defeat Russia....THAT RUSSIA!!

Wildkat02:
Russia said they’ll wipe the whole UK and u think it’s that easy. The way some of u talk ehn. Are u aware that all US bases and allies have early warning systems? And a retaliation from the US mainland, bases and allies could mean the end of Russia

so you really think that warning systems (placed around the Russian borders) could stop a nuclear warhead from a Russian sub in the waters around the UK (Norwegian sea, north sea, English channel etc), really?! again, all the Nato bases are located around Russian border and dont protect the UK from any nuclear attack from the sea, duh!
ABEG, EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE ISSUE SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Iamsane: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You and your likes are the kids here and your joy over every threat of Putin is what has exposed you guys. You are kids .

Go and read war history and discover the childishness you are displaying all over Nairaland.

Nukes nukes as if Nuke is all about winning war.

Your Russia lacks war technicalities and Ukraine has exposed them.
How many years will it take them to overrun a small country like Ukraine?

Nukes grin

Putin is a Big mouth Duke bragging about Nuke

I no follow you talk mumu talk. Grow up.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Tiopii: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timoleon:
What exactly do you mean by ‘the truth’? Why should I discount the words of President Zielenski himself? The Ukrainian military command reported that they didn’t fire the missiles. Even after nato USA claims, Ukraine insisted Russia fired it. That is the truth. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11436145/amp/Zelensky-insists-missile-hit-Poland-Russian.html

Russia denied firing missiles into Ukraine, NATO said Russia didn't fire the missile after conducting their now investigation. The the general consensus on the issue. I can't say more I can't say less.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the same "Russia" that has been in Ukraine for the past +1yr, and even after countless embargo, financial/military/mercenary aid sent to Ukraine by the west etc, Russia is still strong fighting Ukraine forces AND the whole west combined, and nobody has been able to defeat Russia....THAT RUSSIA!!

so you really think that warning systems (placed around the Russian borders) could stop a nuclear warhead from a Russian sub in the waters around the UK (Norwegian sea, north sea, English channel etc), really?! again, all the Nato bases are located around Russian border and dont protect the UK from any nuclear attack from the sea, duh!
ABEG, EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE ISSUE SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU

U are the one who needs to educate yourself Oga and quit talking rubbish here. Early warning systems don’t need to be placed around Russia’s border or any border at all. U know nothing at all. Early warning systems are BMD technology with wide search radar radius. They can be anywhere, in space on land. And as I’m talking to you, one was placed by the US in middle of the Pacific Ocean

Did u ever read about the American “Star Wars” program by president Ronald Reagan? Which was space version of the BMD early warning systems. That scared shit out of Russia. Go and read more. Get yourself aquatinted with real knowledge and stop being a whack analyst
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Timoleon(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tiopii:

Russia denied firing missiles into Ukraine, NATO said Russia didn't fire the missile after conducting their now investigation. The the general consensus on the issue. I can't say more I can't say less.

Russia claims USA and Nato started the war. Do we accept this too? It’s also coming from Russia. undecided
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by adebayo987: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:
U are the one who needs to educate yourself Oga and quit talking rubbish here. Early warning systems don’t need to be placed around Russia’s border or any border at all. U know nothing at all. Early warning systems are BMD technology with wide search radar radius. They can be anywhere, in space on land. And as I’m talking to you, one was placed by the US in middle of the Pacific Ocean

Get yourself with real knowledge and stop being a whack analyst

what a shame... so you are saying that a Russian sub carrying nuclear warheads (in the above seas i mentionned) COULDNT annihilate the UK from the face of the earth, right?!

you sir dont know what the hell you are talking about....early warning system cannot stop a nuclear attack of Russia attacking EUROPE. YOU CANNOT STOP SUCH NUCLEAR ATTACK because wherever that warhead explodes it will be the death of millions of Europeans (only the US is safe thus why they put these early warning systems all over Europe and not around its own borders, duh!!!!)... furthermore, i suggest you educate yourself on the POSEIDON NUKE that only Russia possess.
thank me later!
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:

Fool... I took nothing personal. I felt a strong urge to correct morôns like you who make speculations on beer parlor talks. Bloody idiot!!

Go read up better on international politics before coming here to disgrace your poor parents
Compound fool, you took it personal because you were insulting yourself, not me.Bloody idiot, you felt a strong urge or that the advanced stage of rabies you are suffering from finally made you mad.
Stupid morons like you always think they know it all,but they only advertise their stupidity.
Go and read better on international politics before coming here to disgrace your useless parents.
Stupid demented animal.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by pansophist(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
descartes400:
Imagine the west calling putin a despot, very funny 😄

Putin has more respect in the eyes of anybody that can think for themselves, than those Western political proostitutes. Putin is the true leader of the country, the rest are puppets controlled behind the scenes by neocons.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by pansophist(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timoleon:

Yes, he is lying. Has always been lying, and will lie in the future. Thats the nature of evil. To lie and to deceive.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by pansophist(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kion:
I thought they said putin was down with terminal cancer
The west are truly bunch of idiots

They even said Russia was fighting with shovels and chips from washing machine grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by GoodIsGod: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iamsane:

I no follow you talk mumu talk. Grow up.

I'm Smarter than your dad kid
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by JamieX: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
"The despot": who're this ones calling despot. the west always want to bring down anyone that doesn't go along with their ideology.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Compound fool, you took it personal because you were insulting yourself, not me.Bloody idiot, you felt a strong urge or that the advanced stage of rabies you are suffering from finally made you mad.
Stupid morons like you always think they know it all,but they only advertise their stupidity.
Go and read better on international politics before coming here to disgrace your useless parents.
Stupid demented animal.

Losers always resort to insults when they know nothing else to offer 😂 😂 I know your type and wouldn’t give u the leveraged to dance in the mud with u.

See as my man type epistle of insults 😂 e pain am well well.... Guy go and get yourself updated. Advice no be curse mugu!!
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Stupid demented animal.

You’re so daft to even compose insults that u had to steal my own last lines 😂 😂 😂.... all
These indomie children here. Beer parlor analysis
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what a shame... so you are saying that a Russian sub carrying nuclear warheads (in the above seas i mentionned) COULDNT annihilate the UK from the face of the earth, right?!

you sir dont know what the hell you are talking about....early warning system cannot stop a nuclear attack of Russia attacking EUROPE. YOU CANNOT STOP SUCH NUCLEAR ATTACK because wherever that warhead explodes it will be the death of millions of Europeans (only the US is safe thus why they put these early warning systems all over Europe and not around its own borders, duh!!!!)... furthermore, i suggest you educate yourself on the POSEIDON NUKE that only Russia possess.
thank me later!

U ended up contradicting yourself... hmmmm.

No need to argue with u further. U have said what I wanted u to say

Next thread pls!
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by tishbite42: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You guys should stop dreaming. You claim it won't take Russia 30 minutes to nuke US.
So how many years will it take the US to nuke Russia. 50years?

Many of you guys hyping Russia are kids.
Let Russia try nuking US and watch how they orchestrated their own end.

Ordinary Ukraine is hard for Russia to crack na US they will destroy in 30minutes.

I hope you know US has nukes too so are the other NATO NATIONS.

Go and study how Hitler went down with all his bragging.

You must think NATO are sleeping as we speak.
Let it be known that attack on Russia has been mapped out already. If Putin do anyhow he go see anyhow. It will only turn to world war and get it straight Putin alone can't destroy the world.

All of you hyping Putin will open your mouths and you won't be able to close it.

Pray for him to shoot a Nuke and see what happens.

Kids everywhere.
grin
Old man
Go and read about the Suez Canal crisis.
Then you will know the real power of Russia
The US can declare a no-fly zone over Ukraine if it is truly the most powerful country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Tiopii: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timoleon:

Russia claims USA and Nato started the war. Do we accept this too? It’s also coming from Russia. undecided

The evidence available points that Russia attacked Ukraine not the other way round.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Tiopii: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
tishbite42:

Old man
The US can declare a no-fly zone over Ukraine if it is truly the most powerful country on earth.

The Suez canal crises was between Egypt, Israel, UK and France, there was no involvement of Russia.

The war is between Russia and Ukraine, why would the US declare a no fly zone over Ukraine? Is Ukraine a NATO country?

You never talk wetin US do you this man😂😂😂
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:

You’re so daft to even compose insults that u had to steal my own last lines 😂 😂 😂.... all
These indomie children here. Beer parlor analysis
Lol! You are even more daft and stupid to be still foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.Please wipe your tears and cry no more.
All these mentally retarded ITK foolish idiots,sef.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:

Losers always resort to insults when they know nothing else to offer 😂 😂 I know your type and wouldn’t give u the leveraged to dance in the mud with u.

See as my man type epistle of insults 😂 e pain am well well.... Guy go and get yourself updated. Advice no be curse mugu!!
Lol! See the I know all sentimental fool talking.Please go and check yourself thoroughly before looking for whom to correct.
Frustrated fool,of course you are a loser, because you love to show your useless pathetic self like you are some big personality,when you are nothing but a nonentity.
Stupid fool,who asked for your opinion in the first place?
It's only miserable, pathetic losers that chip in unwanted opinion and advice.
Go and get a life,loser.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by GoodIsGod: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
tishbite42:

Old man

Why will the US declare a no flying zone over another country when they've not annexed the said country? To prove they are world power?

Just imagine how you guys reason.

Putin doesn't have to make threat too. Instead him them start nuking everywhere already. Sebi power dey intoxicate him.

Nuke this Nuke that. He thinks he can destroy a countries like the NATO and not have a scratch. Day dreaming.

The day he tries using his Nukes smart Russians will start leaving their country fast fast.

Abegii
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timoleon:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraines-zelenskiy-says-russian-missiles-hit-poland-significant-escalation-2022-11-15/#:~:text=%22Russian%20missiles%20hit%20Poland%2C%20the,in%20his%20nightly%20video%20address.

Zelensky said! Are you kidding me? Lol
When even backers of Ukraine concluded that it was a misfired missile by Ukraine
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Timoleon(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
It was convenient for them don’t you think? Before that incident their excuse was that Ukraine wasn’t a nato member that if any attack happened on a nato territory, they would not hesitate to invoke article 5. Then it happened, Poland came out and said it was Russia. But after nato meeting to invoke article 5, they decided it wasn’t Russia. But Ukraine insists it wasn’t them. If USA/nato truly have the powers to stop Russia, why watch as Ukrainians die senselessly?
maasoap:

Zelensky said! Are you kidding me? Lol
When even backers of Ukraine concluded that it was a misfired missile by Ukraine
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Kay25(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Astra101:

Well, I don't know what you meant by the boldest but if it's about pressing nuclear buttons, then you're not well informed about Russians nuclear warhead. Go read up on Satan2... It's automated, no body is pressing any button bro.

Satan2 responds automatically to the direction of any incoming nuk.... Let that sink!
Okay
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! See the I know all sentimental fool talking.Please go and check yourself thoroughly before looking for whom to correct.
Frustrated fool,of course you are a loser, because you love to show your useless pathetic self like you are some big personality,when you are nothing but a nonentity.
Stupid fool,who asked for your opinion in the first place?
It's only miserable, pathetic losers that chip in unwanted opinion and advice.
Go and get a life,loser.

Always copying me and repeating words after me. Is there no other word u know other than “loser”? 😂 😂 😂

I sense envy here... of course I’m a big personality and u wouldn’t dare stand in my presence, one on one to say peem. Kids with cheap data 😂

If I catch u ehn.... Na boys go flog u till I’m satisfied then I’ll still buy you cold drink on top 😂
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

I am more daft and stupid like a rabid animal.Please lay a curse on me for bringing shame to my family.
My father is a mentally retarded ITK and a foolish idiot.

Yes I know you’re daft

But Calm down! Advice no be curse 😂 😂
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:

Yes I know you’re daft

But Calm down! Advice no be curse 😂 😂
Lol! Yes the mad man knows he is daft
Please let your useless father curse you, because you are so stupid, useless and a wild animal.
Yes, you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Condemned waste pipe
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by emmyN(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dpharisee:

Last time I checked Julian Assange is still in British prison for revealing US war crimes in Iraq as a journalist

Apples and oranges. Julian Assange is being charged for espionage, not criticising the military. Espionage is a crime world over, so say something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.