Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (50482 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by ifeanyija(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2023
loswhite:
Why should US attack Russia? Why is it difficult for you guys to have small sense? You think the world is play ground for kids? The US have so much to loose and nothing to gain from attacking Russia. I know you grew up in the village where you ppl tell your self if you know say you get power beat me....lol if you fit beat me I go know say you strong...Try get small sense abeg
kid, try get sense
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Shantyken(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:

People like u are kids who get their information from fellow kids or idiots on nairaland here. This is simply a repetition of the Cuban missile crises all over again. God and read more on international history.

And for your information the US has up to 5,000 military bases in this world and all are nuclear capable to respond to nuclear threat. Not to talk of their warships and submarines scattered all over the world. Not even to talk of their nuclear capable allies too. Russia will never dare!

U too dey hype this US, make this war start full flesh then u will know the kind enemies USA get. Between US n Russia who u think say China go support. And it will be an opportunity to remind USA of their fuckup all over the world. Afghanistan, Iran, Kuwait, Korea, Nagasaki bombing, India.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by ifeanyija(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2023
loswhite:
Why should US attack Russia? Why is it difficult for you guys to have small sense? You think the world is play ground for kids? The US have so much to loose and nothing to gain from attacking Russia. I know you grew up in the village where you ppl tell your self if you know say you get power beat me....lol if you fit beat me I go know say you strong...Try get small sense abeg
people like u think they must insult someone before making a point, I read ur comments on NL and feel u re still a kid, people like u can't be informed in intelligence discussion, cos all u knw is insult
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SalamRushdie: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Na president of country una dey label Despot?
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Murketeer: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the problem here is not the US (who obviously only thought about themselves when placing bases all over Europe), its the countries right at the doorsteps of Russia/Belarus (Like Germany/France etc) that could be hit with nuclear weapon even before anyone reacts. remember, Russia has 50 submarines all over the world carrying nuclear weapon.

do you think they were joking when they said they could wipe the whole UK from the face of the earth?! Russia is controlling the situation.
Even UK has Nuclear weapons that can wipe out Russia ...so what's the point..
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Bluntemperor: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2023
inoki247:
Oga bomb everywhere if u wan bomb am nd allow us rest Noise for the past 1yr...

Putin is a jeterry man and that is why he is sending this message,so that Russians people can accept his criminal tendencies!
The same Putin is helping Iran to develop the Iran's Nuclear Facilities,as you can see,he is buying their Drones to fight his War against Ukraine!
Putin is also the one on North Korea Nuclear Facilities to make money but pretends so that the World will not know.
One thing about this War is that most Russians know that this is Mr Putin war against her Neighbours, not a true reflection of the Great Russian People but like all Dictators, Putin want people to die with them!
How on earth can you be fighting your Neighbors ( Ukraine) and Annexing there land and destroying their Country and you don't want them to react to your violence?
The seeds Mr Putin is planting will surely germinate in future to come but Mr Putin can also stop the War today , with his ' Special Operations ' in Ukraine, if he so desired!
The World wants Peaceful co-existence,not War!

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by peacettw: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2023
So many ignorant statements here. Truly shocked. Personally, I am of the opinion that nuclear weapons should be banned completely and totally. Possessing one should be considered a heinous crime against humanity to avoid this abuse of power playing itself out before our very eyes.

I shudder at what will happen if Putin decides to cross that line. Many countries will definitely follow suit, using nuclear weapons to intimidate and bully other countries.

Pray, where do you think that leaves us? You got that right!
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by loswhite(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2023
ifeanyija:
people like u think they must insult someone before making a point, I read ur comments on NL and feel u re still a kid, people like u can't be informed in intelligence discussion, cos all u knw is insult
The ppl insulted themselves. How can someone tell me you know nothing and turn around to ask a foolish question? "Why did the US not attack Russia" . How does this question sound to you? Is this a question meant for intelligent conversation? "You know nothing" I'm sure that looks like a compliment to you. The person insulted me first but instead of directing your statement to the person you decide to call me a kid. Calling me a kid looks like compliment to you too right. You are insulting me and then you turn around to call me a kid for doing the same thing you are doing...smh.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by TobiAbuja: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2023
I'll give them this. The Russians are excellent at using their propaganda on the thick, ill educated and most importantly zero-moral gullible folk here.

The fact the mods push this excrement to the FP constantly suggests something far darker about this site though.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by DCONE1(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
BIBLE PROPHECY IS PLAYING OUT BEFORE US, BUT MANY CANNOT SEE.

With all the craziness on Earth today, How can anyone not see that we living in the very last moments before Jesus’ appearing?”
shut up
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Flight90: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2023
sonofElElyon:

In animation the characters are supposed to move their body parts and be "animated". Not happening here. Mostly stills.

You are absolutely right. I av spoken to him countless times about it but what he keeps saying is that the kind of animation he is making, are pictures setting types. Just like the ones you have in storybooks
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Murketeer: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2023
babajide107:

Thats why they will all destroy themselves now the question is do you think everyone is crazy enough to wanna die??do you think people will sit at home for fire government to be toying with dier lives??nuclear is not the one u can hide under shelter o
Ok...so if nuclear war was to start now...you are trying to say that all Russian citizens are okay with getting wiped off by nuclear weapons...only western citizens are scared?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Leiylau(f): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Antichrist ma'am sisterfire wats ya opinion?
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by DCONE1(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Putin talk too much
you are too slow
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Murketeer: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2023
babajide107:

Warning system for nuclear weapons Are you playing?? Japan didn't know then?
Lol warning systems in 1945 .. undecided
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SisterFire(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Leiylau:
Antichrist ma'am sisterfire wats ya opinion?
... All that comes to my mind is that america enjoys evil going on in this world especially in Africa for an example they chooses any president that shall cause population reduction not from the clinic but from the streets and the countryside ... They are hailed by blind Africans same way yorubas hails tinubu sagacity ( high corruption, bloodletting and injustice )...but Russia wants to either end America( satanists ) on earth or end earth which is good.
So this is karma if America think they are police of this world y can't they form avenger Fighters base in Africa especially Nigeria to reduce crooked Politicians here ,? No they can't because they enjoy how u cry and ur blood been spilled on my mother's soil. So it's better everywhere is nooked so people who are waiting from under and outside can come and repair earth 5yrs after global collision.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Acekidc4(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2023
luckedesiri:
..... Na tormentor dey hard u to spell so... Stop hating on people for no reason.... E get why

Mr English Teacher!!
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by jasontrigga(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2023
inoki247:
Oga bomb everywhere if u wan bomb am nd allow us rest Noise for the past 1yr...

Na so my brother
Afterall even him sef go die
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Acekidc4(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
u lack wisdom

You have no Brain at all. Goan buy yourself one
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Westerhoffe(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2023
The Nuclear War will happen… you can't stop it.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2023
seunny4lif:
But USA have nukes stationed in Turkey, UK and Germany which are over 5K KM from USA yet they are making noises about Russia placing Nukes in Belarus, which is only 1KM from Russia.

Just like they are saying Iran can’t have nukes yet Pakistan owned many nukes, thanks to USA

I always laugh when people said Iran is a terrorist nation while the most known terrorists organisation mostly pass through one of USA biggest ally which is Pakistan.

The fact that USA trained and funded Pakistan nukes programs because of India decided to go close to USSR, shows how USA government thinks.

Same way they thought they were using China against USSR, but today it’s backfiring on them.

That’s double standard
I do love the way you see things just the way they are not not what CNN wants us to see. Once you rise and start fighting for your own’s nations interest, USA will declare you a major threat to the world and can even go ahead to fund a Terrorist sect in your country to take you out. They tried with Castro and Gaddafi. You are planting Nukes in neighboring countries and yet complaining that Russia is a world threat for doing exactly what you are doing? What I really don’t understand now is these there LGBT movement. They are forcing it on kids and the society….: telling children to take Puberty blockers… is it not madness? Their Vice President is traveling round the world to sell that none sense to Africa. I love the way Jonathan and Ugandan President took a stand. Western culture and madness. The same people that brought Christianity to our land and told us that our traditions are barbaric are the same people coming to our lands now to force us to accept the LGBTQ nonsense… Anglican Church in England now have and we’d gay priest… my only question is will they edit the Bible also ? And take away the part that said a man should not lie with his follow man or be stoned to death?

3 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by adewale2011(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin grin
No be only appear na disappear...

Righteousness2:

With all the craziness on Earth today, How can anyone not see that we living in the very last moments before Jesus’ appearing?”
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Putin with the epon

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Cassandraloius: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2023
This guy should direct a war film, with all these weapons and missiles everytime, the movie will be rated number one on Netflix and other platforms. He's really tormenting the western world and it serves them right.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by TheBillyonaire: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2023
Nice try Mrs. Russia, the West have better weaponry stationed and ready to fire. It's called LGBTQ+. Biden will respond with a fall on stage.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by merits(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2023
Righteousness2:

Which last day are we living?with this your lieing quote,you are the one living in the last day not me and my family.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SisterFire(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool Biden was adopted by Aliens, that is why he is provoking Putin ...So he can say Putin started the Nuclear War , a War that might end humanity before the earth hit and unavoidable obstacle in collision course with it.

I know it is stupid talk , I don't mind blackmailing Biden till he put a stop to this war.
... So your civilization model6 will be just 8700yrs on earth , we already had a previous civilization 44,000yrs upon earth , 163,000yrs on earth , 23million all ended with nuclear bomb and urs is just 8700yrs...clap for urselves.
And one of my students was asking me y those civilizations are shortlived than our present civilization ?
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Shantyken(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Putin is a jeterry man and that is why he is sending this message,so that Russians people can accept his criminal tendencies!
The same Putin is helping Iran to develop the Iran's Nuclear Facilities,as you can see,he is buying their Drones to fight his War against Ukraine!
Putin is also the one on North Korea Nuclear Facilities to make money but pretends so that the World will not know.
One thing about this War is that most Russians know that this is Mr Putin war against her Neighbours, not a true reflection of the Great Russian People but like all Dictators, Putin want people to die with them!
How on earth can you be fighting your Neighbors ( Ukraine) and Annexing there land and destroying their Country and you don't want them to react to your violence?
The seeds Mr Putin is planting will surely germinate in future to come but Mr Putin can also stop the War today , with his ' Special Operations ' in Ukraine, if he so desired!
The World wants Peaceful co-existence,not War!

The WORLD, how is that possible
How will u feel wen ur brother invite or allow ur enemy with gun to his room close to u.
Also check the treaty signed between Ukraine and Russia years back.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SisterFire(f): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2023
okoroemeka:
the world has survived far worse natural and man-made catastrophe from the black death plague to volcanic eruptions of 536ad that made the sun not to rise for some years causing crop failures and killing millions,America and Russia are just part of the world,if they decide to bomb each other it is their concern,but not us in imo state.
... Now u talk like an almajiri do you know what solar radiation after global collision means ? U will still see no sun for another 3months, Just pray earth floras are enough for u to oxygenate in imo state.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Entanglement: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2023
seunny4lif:

Then USA should remove all her nukes from Europe, so that countries can build their own nukes.

Russia never complained about UK and France owning nukes because they are located their lands.

But USA is the only country that have ever used nukes on a nation before and that’s the reason USA is against Iran have it.
But same USA financed and helped Pakistan to built all Pakistan nuclear weapons.
go and read the history of Pakistan and India before you start vomiting rubbish and why America helped Pakistan against India undecided
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SisterFire(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
I hope Zelensky won't be stupid enough to think he can intercept a Nuclear Bomb , I don't understand this werey President they have, Ukrainian are such lovely kind hearted people..

Come to think of it, the U.S have a mind control program, I hope they are not using Zelensky as a case study ....

I have to visit the Realm this week, and dismantle their wavelength, that his mind that refuse to see people dying around him would open, he might think he is playing video game right now, as they have supplied him with more drones to emphasize that.

I never enter Realm sef I hear is family is in West and that he has almost absolute powers ...hmmm that combination is dangerous, hands are tied

The strengths and weaknesses of Volodymyr Zelenskyy

In the weeks leading up to Russia’s invasion, senior Ukraine opposition politicians and former ministers were brimming with frustration. They’d been imploring President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to meet with them — something he’d not done since his landslide election nearly two years before.

They’d also been urging him to boost funding for the country’s armed forces for months, clamoring for Ukraine’s reservists to be called up as America’s warnings of an invasion intensified — an invasion Zelenskyy still thought unlikely. They wanted intensive war-planning, including the drafting and publication of civil defense orders, so people would know what to do when the guns roared.

“Ukraine is trapped with a national leader who does not think strategically,” Lesia Vasylenko, a lawmaker and member of the liberal and pro-European political Holos party, had told me five days before the invasion.

“I think that’s the thing he will be blamed for later. It’s not about knowing everything. It’s about refusing to have in your entourage experts who know what questions to ask, and having advisers who can contradict and challenge you, and we may pay a price for that,” [/b]she’d fumed.

Of course, Zelenskyy’s missteps — as Vasylenko and many other opposition lawmakers see them — have since been forgiven, but they have not been forgotten. And these missteps form the basis of their worries for post-war Ukraine. They see a pattern that will become even more troubling when the guns fall silent, arguing that the president’s strengths as a lionhearted wartime leader are ill-suited for peacetime.

War hasn’t done anything to temper Zelenskyy’s impatience with governing complexities or with institutions that don’t move as fast as he would like or fall in line fast enough. [b]He prefers the big picture, ignores details and likes to rely on an inner circle of trusted friends.

But while the comedian-turned-president is being lauded now — even hero-worshipped — by a starstruck West for his inspirational wartime rhetoric, spellbinding oratory and skill at capturing the hearts of audiences from Washington to London and Brussels to Warsaw, Zelenskyy floundered as president before Russia invaded. Few gave him much chance of being reelected in 2024, as his poll numbers were plummeting — his favorability rating was at 31 percent by the end of 2021.

He had promised a lot — probably too much — but achieved little.

“Ukraine has two main problems: the war in the Donbas and the fear of people investing in the country,” Zelenskyy had said shortly after his election win. But his anti-corruption efforts stalled and were unhurried, while his promise to solve the problem of the Donbas went nowhere. And in his early eagerness to clinch a peace deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin, who declined a sit-down, some criticized Zelenskyy for thinking too much of his powers of persuasion and charisma.

“He thought peace would be easy to establish because all you needed to do was to ‘look into Putin’s eyes’ and talk to him sincerely,” [/b]said lawmaker Mykola Kniazhytskyi.

“He became president without any political experience, or any experience in managing state structures. He thought running a state is actually quite simple. You make decisions and they have to be implemented,” Kniazhytskyi told me. [b]And when things went wrong, his reaction was always, it’s “the fault of predecessors, who need to be imprisoned,” Kniazhytskyi said.

Yet, Zelenskyy’s transformation from [b]disappointing peacetime leader to, in the hyperbolic words of French public intellectual Bernard-Henri Lévy, “a new, young and magnificent founding father” of the free world, has been startling.

Even his domestic critics doff their caps to him for his strengths as a superb communicator: His daily addresses to Ukrainians have steadied them, given direction and boosted morale, even when spirits understandably flag. And they acknowledge he likely saved the country by declining U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s offer for “a ride” out of Kyiv.

“He has become a compelling leader,” said Adrian Karatnycky, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and author of the upcoming “Battleground Ukraine: From Independence to the Russian War.” According to Karatnycky, [b]Zelenskyy’s strengths as a communicator match the times. “He’s good at channeling public opinion, but he’s more effective now because the country is much more united and surer about its identity, interests and objectives. [/b]He’s still the same guy he was — an actor and performer — but that makes him an ideal war leader because he’s able to embody the public impulse,” he added.

But when normal politics are in play and the public isn’t united, Zelenskyy’s an inconsistent leader who switches the script and recasts the story to chase the vagaries and whims of public opinion. “When the public purpose is clear, he has great strength, and in wartime, he has behind him the absolute power of the state. But when the carriage turns into a pumpkin again, he’s going to have to cope with a very different world,” [/b]Karatnycky concluded.

And that world hasn’t really gone away.

Domestic political criticism is mounting — though little noted by an international media still enraptured by Zelenskyy’s charismatic appeal and enthralled by the simple story of David versus Goliath.

Meanwhile, in the Verkhovna Rada — the country’s parliament —[b] frustration is building, with lawmakers complaining they’re being overlooked by a government that was already impatient of oversight before the war and now shuns it almost entirely.
Zelenskyy has only met with top opposition leaders once since Russia invaded — and that was nearly a year ago.

“The routine of ministers being questioned by the Rada has been abandoned,” said opposition lawmaker Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, a member of the European Solidarity party and former deputy prime minister in the previous government of former President Petro Poroshenko.

“Wartime does call for urgent decisions to be taken quickly, and it calls for shortened procedures. [/b]And so that’s kind of understandable,” she said.[b] “But we are seeing decisions being increasingly centralized and concentrated in fewer hands, and this is having an impact on the balance of political power, and [it’s] damaging to the system of governance we are trying to develop and the strengthening of our democratic institutions in line with the criteria laid out by the EU for convergence.”

Klympush-Tsintsadze is worried the recent wave of anti-corruption arrests was more an exercise in smoke and mirrors in the run-up to February’s EU-Ukraine summit — and one that might be used as an opportunity to centralize power even further. “If someone thinks that centralization of power is the answer to our challenges, that someone is wrong,” [/b]she added. “I think it is important to watch very closely how anti-corruption cases develop, and whether there will be transparent investigations, and whether the rule of law will be closely observed.”

According to Kniazhytskyi, we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that Zelenskyy is a populist politician and shares the personality-focused flaws of this breed.[b] However, what cheers the opposition lawmaker is how Ukrainian civil society has bloomed during the war, how local self-government has been strengthened because of wartime volunteering and mutual assistance and how some state bodies have performed — notably, the railways and the energy sector.

It is this — along with a strong sense of national belonging forged by the conflict — that will form the foundation of a strong post-war Ukraine, he said.

Culled from https://www.politico.eu/article/strength-weaknesse-ukraine-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy/amp/
culled from " my ass ... Let me check ur profile if I see u praising tinubu I will curse u ... U yorubas can lie
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by FireUpNow(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Righteousness2:

Did the bible prophecy tell of the third world war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.