Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal (21969 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Theboss001: 3:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Metodist:
Scam deal, it beats me how this can happen under Mr anti-corruption

So-called Mr integrity.
Bullharry has to be the most useless, irresponsible, clueless president Nigeria ever had.
In working places, him and all his advisers would be bracing for jail terms.

But this other one said he will start from where bullharry stopped...smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Theboss001: 3:30am On Jun 19, 2023
ednut1:
the joke is on you lol

So where does it say owned by dangote
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by MarketDispatch: 4:12am On Jun 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
It is $250million that cannot be raise within Nigeria that we are going to Ethiopia...with $250million you can get aircrafts worth $2billion depending on your knowledge base .

The plane came to Nigeria, but do you know what the plane was used to carry out of Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by juman(m): 4:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeria air thing was very bad idea.
We have just five percent stake, I wonder why government pursued that project.
Our country cannot run it alone either. Mismanagement and corruption would kill it.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by juman(m): 4:22am On Jun 19, 2023
If I be buhari and adamantly wanted to do such thing, 250 million dollars is not big money, I would do it and hire foreigner as the head manager.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Arabaincubus: 5:00am On Jun 19, 2023
From the list of shareholders, were they trying to establish Northern-Nigeria Air or Nigeria Air?

This is not how to administer the commonwealth of a people.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by vanunu: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2023
Theboss001:

So-called Mr integrity.
Bullharry has to be the most useless, irresponsible, clueless president Nigeria ever had.
In working places, him and all his advisers would be bracing for jail terms.

But this other one said he will start from where bullharry stopped...smh

The Yoruba elders were against Buhari coming to. Power , while almost all their youths supported Buhari together with Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Owologbo(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2023
wolesmile:
This Sirika of a guy ought to have been picked up by Security agencies for questioning. He ought to be in incarceration while investigation is ongoing so he doesn't influence the outcome of the investigation.

he's a northerner. Assuming he's a minority like Emefiele, his corruption practice and that humanitarian lady that fed school children with billions during lock down would have been carried on the head like Galla by the mob.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by prophetfire: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigeria seemed to be unable to do anything on its own under BuHarry. Smh.
Renewed hope is here.
. It was renewed hope that brought in Buhari that turned out to be hopelessness.
Now you people are renewing that hopelessness. Isn't this renewed hopelessness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by prophetfire: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2023
wolesmile:
This Sirika of a guy ought to have been picked up by Security agencies for questioning. He ought to be in incarceration while investigation is ongoing so he doesn't influence the outcome of the investigation.
. He campaigned for Tinubu, so nothing will happen to him.
It's only people like Emefiele and Bawa that the cabal used against Tinubu's campaign that's being picked up.
What of madam disaster relief? She's walking free too.
That's why I am not praising Tinubu like most people. He hasn't done and don't seem like he would do anything different. It's business as usual.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Taigaban: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2023
The former minister of aviation should return all funds committed to this fake exercise effective immediately.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by iyke2frankeze: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigeria seemed to be unable to do anything on its own under BuHarry. Smh.
Renewed hope is here.
Ewu Gambia, you claimed that only Igbos were against Nigeria Air fraud because they hate good things. You renewed falsehood again.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by iyke2frankeze: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2023
The evil APC supporters called us all sorts of unprintable names for questioning the sincerely in the secrecy surrounding the deal.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by TemplarLandry: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2023
What's Ewu Gambia?
iyke2frankeze:

Ewu Gambia, you claimed that only Igbos were against Nigeria Air fraud because they hate good things. You renewed falsehood again.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Bigseven(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeria is so messed up. I think is time to divide this country if our hope fails to renewed.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Cassandraloius: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2023
Nigerian leaders sha...
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by airsaylongcome: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Dangote is a Dantata, he changed his name just for business and to evade the consequences of previous business gone wrong.

Thank you for the clarification
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2023
broadman20:

God bless you my dear for exposing this criminals here, I'm a victim of their wickedness here.

How can we measure your folly now?
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=LAXconfidential post=123885416][/quote]

Another fulish person sharing my moniker on what i know nothing about!
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2023
genkins:

I even did a post of thier names and they got me banned.but I wonder why they aren't banned for spreading hate,religious and ethinic hate..see them

Ola9ja23
Leodeking
Jones4190
Parachok
Ndimkprummiri
Staphylococcus
Throwback
Itooworwor
Madridguy
Akunjitit
RecentHistory
Slashthroat
Dipopoo
Antichristian
Ejimatic
Ipobantidote
Jones4190
Ahmed4u1
Jnana19

The degree of your folly is alarming!
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by broadman20: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

How can we measure your folly now?

I don't have time for Devil and his angels....ANTI-CHRISTIAN.

Hmmmmm!
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2023
ednut1:
MRS oil is owned by dangote through his nephew abi na cousin . Hmmm

And what's wrong with that? šŸ§
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2023
broadman20:

I don't have time for Devil and his angels....ANTI-CHRISTIAN.

Hmmmmm!

Who come get time for fools?
Why mention me first?
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by broadman20: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who come get time for fools?
Why mention me first?

Hmmmmm!

Satanic angels + Bad blood....... hmmmmm!

Holy ghost fire.
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!

Satanic angels + Bad blood....... hmmmmm!

Holy ghost fire.

No be only ghost na Spirit!

Abeg, comot with your folly!
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by broadman20: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

No be only ghost na Spirit!

Abeg, comot with your folly!

I wish I can deliver SATANIC ANGELS..... impossible!

Holy ghost fire...... hmmmmm!
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by olisaEze(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2023
MRS Oil & Gas aka Dangote again?? Make ona kuku just tell Nigerians to start paying their taxes directly to Dangoteā€™s personal accounts since the whole country is being handed to him free of charge! angry
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by 9jaRealist: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
egoldman:
Do you know who is Dantata to Dangote?
airsaylongcome:
Arenā€™t the Dantatas blood relatives to the Dangotes?
ednut1:
the joke is on you lol
ednut1:
MRS oil is owned by dangote through his nephew abi na cousin. Hmmm
olisaEze:
MRS Oil & Gas aka Dangote again?? Make ona kuku just tell Nigerians to start paying their taxes directly to Dangoteā€™s personal accounts since the whole country is being handed to him free of charge! angry

Theyā€™re cousins (Dangoteā€™s mother is a Dantata)ā€¦
Although some Nigerians use the term ā€œbrodasā€ ( cheesy) or ā€œhalf-brothersā€ instead.

Also, Aliko Dangote lived with the Dantatasā€™ patriarch (Alhassan)ā€¦
But Sayyu is a ā€œbillionaireā€ in his own right, and thus any notion heā€™s a ā€œsurrogateā€ in MRS for Dangote is hogwash!
>
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by 9jaRealist: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Dangote is a Dantata, he changed his name just for business and to evade the consequences of previous business gone wrong.
airsaylongcome:
Thank you for the clarification

Nope, heā€™s not a Dantataā€¦

Dangoteā€™s mother is Mariya Dantata, Alhassan Dantataā€™s daughterā€¦
While his father is Mohammed Dangote, who was a business associate of Alhassan.
>
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by 9jaRealist: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
juman:
Nigeria air thing was very bad idea.
We have just five percent stake, I wonder why government pursued that project.
Our cannot run it alone either. Mismanagement and corruption would kill it.

While I similarly think the idea of a ā€œnational carrierā€ is outdatedā€¦
The government nonetheless ā€œpursuedā€ the project to take advantage of our BASAs (currently underutilized by our flag carriers).

Trying to get around the outdated government-owned ā€œnational carrierā€ modelā€¦
The government opted for a PPP model, with private sector majority ownership and control.

And precisely because ā€œour mismanagement and corruption would kill itā€ā€¦
Government put out a global bid to attract competent management and capital (with Qatar Air initially being most likely partner).

Reality is that Nigeria Air is essentially a ā€œvanityā€ project (that I personally wouldnā€™t have pursued)ā€¦
But so many of the hysteria and (to be brutally honest, crude) xenophobia generated is ignorant and uncalled for.
>
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by airsaylongcome: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

Theyā€™re cousins (Dangoteā€™s mother is a Dantata)ā€¦
Although some Nigerians use the term ā€œbrodasā€ ( cheesy) or ā€œhalf-brothersā€ instead.

Also, Aliko Dangote lived with the Dantatasā€™ patriarch (Alhassan)ā€¦
But Sayyu is a ā€œbillionaireā€ in his own right, and thus any notion heā€™s a ā€œsurrogateā€ in MRS for Dangote is hogwash!
>

Why did you put billionaire in quotes cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air: Memo Reveals Why Ethiopia, Investors Fail To Sign Deal by Poleski: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
APC a party of thieves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Of Supersonic Transport( SST ): Tributes To Concorde / Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / 20 Things To Know About The Asaba Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.