Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention (17030 Views)

Zamfara Police Return Matawalle's Properties To Court / Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning / APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by money121(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by HEBEI: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2023
All these vehicles for one man and his family

It is well for Nigeria!
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Originalsly: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmm... the agencies were taking orders from State politicians . Nice one to take them to court ... they are already pointing fingers at each other. This case will be interesting.
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by osuofia2(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2023
Judiciary is the problem of Nigeria, Senator Bulkachuwa revelations comes to mind
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by presidentBAT: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2023
That's the right way to go
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by erai30(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2023
The judiciary is one of the problems of Nigeria, they have the DNA of corruption inside of them, it's better to summon "Amadioha" than go to the court.
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Oparasunny125(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I TRACK LOST or STOLEN phones
A TRIAL will convince you
Can you drop your number let's talk or chat me
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Them no born them well make them no return am!
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by NwaliE01: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2023
Most black people are mad.

What are you doing with about 40 vehicles?

Are you not mad to even keep 40 vehicle in the first place?
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by DatNiggaDaz: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Corruption everywhere. The courts are now Political parties in the emilokan hands of APC.

You will see how they defend these thieves. Just wait small grin

Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Opemiposi123(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning Boss, I'm currently in a competition for the most likes on a comment on Instagram, and I humbly need the help of Nairalanders to help like my comment so I can win.

The link is;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtmTCMDJ4eZ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Or you can kindly go to @get_fundall page on Instagram, and check for their pinned post, my comment is with the name (@ennieobanke) please Sirs/Mas, this will mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Rollingstones86: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
I hadly comments but just like my blood brother slowormy always says

Damn niggarr 😆

A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our bloggers, writers and u no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline

As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about5555
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Rollingstones86: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2023
How do I contact you slowormy lost ur contacts missing ya terribly
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Decent09(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2023
Sacchi1162:
So people still deh respect court sef? Why haven't they released MNK??

Because they never hated South East like this, to the extent of releasing Mad Man to them
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by AmotekunSW: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

He is right. The new Governor goofed, its gat PROCEDURES, but fresh man took laws into his hand, forgotten his tenure go end one day too! Such government no dey do well, go ask Imo people what happened to Gov wey fight okorocha ? Use one leg drop for Edo ask them after Oshiomhole, the Governor wey run things grin

Obaseki show Slawomir mama shege.
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Rollingstones86: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Black power overzealous mentality been controling them since time immemorial so not today it's in the DNA, the good niggars among us in authority whenever they speak we the negroes would castrate them calling them names so whatever the outcome we are facing now serves us all right .
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Donedeal1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Returned, recovered, relooted,restolen.

Naija we hailed thee.
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by ufuosman(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na wa
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by dalobevin: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Put call

Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Asswipemod: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Corruption everywhere. The courts are now Political parties in the emilokan hands of APC.

You will see how they defend these thieves. Just wait small grin

When the items were taken, you wailed. Now the court wants it returned. You're still wailing.
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by jrusky(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
His vehicles should be returned to him and the state govt should approach the court to addres the issue and take back anything he fraudulently acquired via the state treasury looting.
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Scamburster(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Money Dey this Nigeria o and money Dey footballing contents In excess. Do you know that you can make money on YouTube by simply reuploading football videos? Let me teach you everything you need to know. I charge 1k naira for my services. See my bio for details.
Hmm, scam?
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by DatNiggaDaz: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Asswipemod:

When the items were taken, you wailed. Now the court wants it returned. You're still wailing.
Disillusionist clown. Always defending corruption
Re: Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention by Asswipemod: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Disillusionist clown. Always defending corruption

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH / Odds Against Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.