Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus (1757 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kingdante:

Ok so what is your view on the skin color and race of Jesus.

(Mind you I am not a Christian so I really don’t care if he was white as snow)

Hebrews were brown. The Kemet people recorded their color on the heiroglyphs that's thousands of years old. The Hebrews came into ancient Kemet as brown skin Semitic looking people. Hebrews are of the Y DNA of Semitic men mixed with Hamite women or black African women. Hebrew means cross over or cross breed like when you cross two different animals of the same species like lions and tigers.

There is no black Jesus. It does not exist.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 3:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Hebrews were brown. The Kemet people recorded their color on the heiroglyphs that's thousands of years old. The Hebrews came into ancient Kemet as brown skin Semitic looking people. Hebrews are of the Y DNA of Semitic men mixed with Hamite women or black African women. Hebrew means cross over or cross breed like when you cross two different animals of the same species like lions and tigers.

There is no black Jesus. It does not exist.

Oh I guess now I understand the argument better, I don’t see any issue here anyway.

The part I think we are getting wrong is when we say Jesus is black, we don’t necessarily mean his skin color, we are saying his physical attributes(broad face and large nose) and ancestry could be traced to Africa as against the white Jesus we see all over in pictures and movies….

There are brown(light skinned) African too, I hope you know that? as a matter of fact, today most Africans and African-Americans are brown in completion but as a people we are collectively called “black” which has a deeper means then the skin color, so there is no issue there sir.

Also aside his skin color are his his facial attributes(large nose and dark short hair) was like that of an African as that time time.

If you have read the Bible you could recall that there was a time he was hidden in Egypt, had to look like the natives in order to blend in I think.

Lastly the fact that he might be brown does not mean he looks Hispanic or Caucasian.

In the end I think You are right, I think you are getting a lot of push back because your post makes it sound like Jesus was a Caucasian or Hispanic looking man while on earth.

Were you the one that said something about ack Madonna?
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 3:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

Oh I guess now I understand the argument better, I don’t see any issue here anyway.

The part I think we are getting wrong is when we say Jesus is black, we don’t necessarily mean his skin color, we are saying his physical attributes(broad face and large nose) and ancestry could be traced to Africa as against the white Jesus we see all over in pictures and movies….

There are brown(light skinned) African too, I hope you know that? as a matter of fact, today most Africans and African-Americans are brown in completion but as a people we are collectively called “black” which has a deeper means then the skin color, so there is no issue there sir.

Also aside his skin color are his his facial attributes(large nose and dark short hair) was like that of an African as that time time.

If you have read the Bible you could recall that there was a time he was hidden in Egypt, had to look like the natives in order to blend in I think.

Lastly the fact that he might be brown does not mean he looks Hispanic or Caucasian.

In the end I think You are right, I think you are getting a lot of push back because your post makes it sound like Jesus was a Caucasian or Hispanic looking man while on earth.

Were you the one that said something about ack Madonna?

Yes Jesus hide in Egypt but Egypt and Kemet are two different time periods and people I'm afraid. The historical Kemet is the land of the Blacks. Those people are black skin such the Nubians and Afar people. The Greeks that took over Lower Kemet by the sea were brown skin Edomites the twin brother of Jacob. Of course Jesus would have no problem mixing in with the brown skin Edomite Romans who were also brown skin. The Black skin Nubians lived way up the Nile. The Nile is over 4000 miles long so it's quite a ways from Cairo to the capital of Nubia. We all are making assumptions without really looking into the finer details.

The Black Madonna is based upon the Queen of Nubia she is the Mother of Kemet. The Kemet people believed in a divine feminine and defied the queen Mother of Kemet as she was the one who choose the king. The belief traveled everywhere and Isis as she is called by the brown skin Edomite Greeks took her worship too as Diana. Women everywhere were connected with the divine mother because it built association and togetherness for them in a masuuline world.

Mummy portraits or Fayum mummy portraits are a type of naturalistic painted portrait on wooden boards attached to upper class mummies from Roman Egypt. They belong to the tradition of panel painting, one of the most highly regarded forms of art in the Classical world.

There were no white Greek and Roman Nobility the Fayum Portraits shows that they were brown skin Edomites twins to the Israelites. The only difference is the Edomites preferred Kemet religion over the religion of Abraham. This is why they challenged Jesus by saying we be the seed of Abraham. Jesus answers them by saying Ye be of your father the Devil and the liusts (Sex Worship) of your father Esau you will do. Esau twin brother of Jacob is the father of Edom as Jacob is the father of Israel. The two brothers go on to father two nations that opposed each other even up until today. In America and even in Christian Europe some of us are Edom and some of us are Israel. We are both brown skin.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Yes Jesus hide in Egypt but Egypt and Kemet are two different time periods and people I'm afraid. The historical Kemet is the land of the Blacks. Those people are black skin such the Nubians and Afar people. The Greeks that took over Lower Kemet by the sea were brown skin Edomites the twin brother of Jacob. Of course Jesus would have no problem mixing in with the brown skin Edomite Romans who were also brown skin. The Black skin Nubians lived way up the Nile. The Nile is over 4000 miles long so it's quite a ways from Cairo to the capital of Nubia. We all are making assumptions without really looking into the finer details.

The Black Madonna is based upon the Queen of Nubia she is the Mother of Kemet. The Kemet people believed in a divine feminine and defied the queen Mother of Kemet as she was the one who choose the king. The belief traveled everywhere and Isis as she is called by the brown skin Edomite Greeks took her worship too as Diana. Women everywhere were connected with the divine mother because it built association and togetherness for them in a masuuline world.

There were no white Greek and Roman Nobility the Fayum Portraits shows that they were brown skin Edomites twins to the Israelites. The only difference is the Edomites preferred Kemet religion over the religion of Abraham. This is why they challenged Jesus by saying we be the seed of Abraham. Jesus answers them by saying Ye be of your father the Devil and the liusts (Sex Worship) of your father Esau you will do. Esau twin brother of Jacob is the father of Edom as Jacob is the father of Israel. The two brothers go on to father two nations that opposed each other even up until today. In America and even in Christian Europe some of us are Edom and some of us are Israel. We are both brown skin.

How long you gonna lie on here for? I live in America and you black Americans are straight up Africans. Y’all are not middle eastern…

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 4:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

I still don’t get, what is the disagreement or assumptions?

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

I still don’t get, what is the disagreement or assumptions?

You are missing the point, Jesus was brown and hide in a brown Egypt not a black Egypt. Just like Egypt today is ruled by brown people so was the Egypt of Jesus day was ruled by brown people. Jerusalem was ruled by brown people. If it wasn't for those white people Khazar Askenaski Jews that took over then Jerusalem would be ruled by the brown skin Palestinians. What's so hard to understand about brown and black being two different colors?

Egypt is brown and Kemet was black.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

How long you gonna lie on here for? I live in America and you black Americans are straight up Africans. Y’all are not middle eastern…

Most Black Americans are mixed with African because Hebrews heavily mixed with Hamites. It doesn't mean we all came from Africa. Stop trying to claim everywhere you see similar people as coming from Africa. There are alot of groups of people that look African in the Pacific who have not one drop of African blood.

If your father came from Africa then that makes you African. Your know your father's tribe, may be you speak the language, may be you know the tradition. This makes you an African. You can't be African without these traits.

Barack Obama is an African and Gay Marriage came from Africa the dreams of Barack Obama's father. The Nubians married older men with young boys. An African spread this madness all over the world. Killing gays publicly to prove your homophobia doesn't change the fact there are millions of scared gays in Africa living in the closet. You can't disown what one of you started and you supported that one. Everyone in Africa was proud of Barack Obama the first African to run for the president of the United States. Gay Marriage is an African sickness. Bobrisky is an African sickness and there are Bobriskys everywhere in Africa. Men dressing up as women. White perverts have been coming to Africa for centuries to enjoy perversions that were outlawed everywhere else. White men came to Africa to buy slaves because they couldn't by slaves no where else because it was unlawful. Everywhere in Africa there still exists slave castles built as purchasing places to buy slaves.

Please acknowledge the wickedness of Africa including the deceptions. Everyone is not African just because we have wooly hair. That's just about the only thing I have in common with Africans is wooly hair. I speak
no African language. My father was not African. I have never visited there. My ancestors came from Germany. I am a Frank.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was the first transgender to get away with living publicly as a woman and celebrated. Michael Michelle Obama Robinson, Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan are all from Chicago and Farrakhan helped them keep the secret all this time he still omits the truth. Farrakhan is Lucifer's Messiah.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Most Black Americans are mixed with African because Hebrews heavily mixed with Hamites. It doesn't mean we all came from Africa. Stop trying to claim everywhere you see similar people as coming from Africa. There are alot of groups of people that look African in the Pacific who have not one drop of African blood.

If your father came from Africa then that makes you African. Your know your father's tribe, may be you speak the language, may be you know the tradition. This makes you an African. You can't be African without these traits.

Barack Obama is an African and Gay Marriage came from Africa the dreams of Barack Obama's father. The Nubians married older men with young boys. An African spread this madness all over the world. Killing gays publicly to prove your homophobia doesn't change the fact there are millions of scared gays in Africa living in the closet. You can't disown what one of you started and you supported that one. Everyone in Africa was proud of Barack Obama the first African to run for the president of the United States. Gay Marriage is an African sickness. Bobrisky is an African sickness and there are Bobriskys everywhere in Africa. Men dressing up as women. White perverts have been coming to Africa for centuries to enjoy perversions that were outlawed everywhere else. White men came to Africa to buy slaves because they couldn't by slaves no where else because it was unlawful. Everywhere in Africa there still exists slave castles built as purchasing places to buy slaves.

Please acknowledge the wickedness of Africa including the deceptions. Everyone is not African just because we have wooly hair. That's just about the only thing I have in common with Africans is wooly hair. I speak
no African language. My father was not African. I have never visited there. My ancestors came from Germany. I am a Frank.

But black Americans look exactly like Africans. Samoans you can tell are indigenous not you guys who are liars. Black Americans are significantly more gay and evil than the average African. Y’all pretend to be hebrews to in a bid to think you’re better than African but you are not and never will be. Your lineage is from being a slave

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

But black Americans look exactly like Africans. Samoans you can tell are indigenous not you guys who are liars. Black Americans are significantly more gay and evil than the average African. Y’all pretend to be hebrews to in a bid to think you’re better than African but you are not and never will be.

I agree with you. Yet we are a mixed people. There are alot of Africans living here who are not Hebrews. I am a Frank. My ancestors came from Germany and I have tons of evidence. Alot of Africans like Obama who still holds the weight of a president is running the secret societies that control all the politics in our nation.

I have nothing what so ever to do with it so I am being forced to expose it.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

I agree with you. Yet we are a mixed people. There are alot of Africans living here who are not Hebrews. I am a Frank. My ancestors came from Germany and I have tons of evidence. Alot of Africans like Obama who still holds the weight of a president is running the secret societies that control all the politics in our nation.

I have nothing what so ever to do with it so I am being forced to expose it.

So Germans are hebrews? Last time i checked Germany is in Europe. The origins of the African American is from Africa. If you’re from Germany than you’re a European.
Yes Obama is African and you’re European like trump and Biden. The average European will always look to blame someone else when they are failures
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

So Germans are hebrews? Last time i checked Germany is in Europe. The origins of the African American is from Africa. If you’re from Germany than you’re a European.

We left Chaldea then went to Egypt then left Egypt then went to the Promised Land then went back to Egypt then back to our land Then went into Babylon then returned to the Holy land. Then we left the Holy land went into Gual then Germany then France then we went to America. We are a vagabond people and we have always been on the move and mixing with other nations. We are not Africans and yes we are not Germans. We are Hebrews those who crossed over. No other people has lived so many places and mixed with so many nations as Hebrews Please acknowledge these facts!
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

We left Chaldea then went to Egypt then left Egypt then went to the Promised Land then went back to Egypt then went into Babylon then returned to the Holy land. Then we left the Holy land went into Gual then Germany then France then we went to America. We are a vagabond people and we have always been on the move and mixing with other nations. We are not Africans and yes we are not Germans. We are Hebrews those who crossed over. No other people had lived so many places and mixed with so many nations as Hebrews Please acknowledge these facts!

Show proof by dna and mapping
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

Show proof by dna and mapping

Here is my story it's long. You may take some time reading it. I will talk later.

https://www.nairaland.com/7609169/yes-great-shaka-zulu-zulu

I have nothing to do with being gay or being evil. I am not a member of any secret society.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

Yes Obama is African and you’re European like trump and Biden. The average European will always look to blame someone else when they are failures

olatade:
A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

The source said, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals.”

“This man from Togo is where Nigerians especially the Yorubas, troupe to for money rituals, police recently raided the compound and discovered 2000 people who have been dried like stock fish,500 persons buried alive and thousands of skeletons, this man and his over thirty servants were picked up, it was later discovered that over 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals which they have paid for.”

https://dailytimes.ng/ritualist-arrested-as-2000-dried-bodies-found-by-togolese-security/

Nothing is more of evil than this. It has to be the greatest evil of ever heard of in our time. If this had been some white people who did this giangtic human sacrifice then it would be all over the News everywhere. This proved to me that Black people run the Illuminati and they are running the secret societies that control Hebrews in America. We have cowardly traitors among us especially the Edomites who love Egyptian religion.

You are not acknowledging my proofs.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Here is my story it's long. You may take some time reading it. I will talk later.

https://www.nairaland.com/7609169/yes-great-shaka-zulu-zulu

I have nothing to do with being gay or being evil. I am not a member of any secret society.

So no proof as usual and some YouTube video. I swear you black American men are major losers. Instead of you to figure out how to become independent against a country that enslaved you all you do all day is try to look like you’re not Africans. You’ve already accepted that you can’t be above European so you’re trying to find ways to pretend to be above African. Very pathetic group of people
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Nothing is more of evil than this. It has to be the greatest evil of ever heard of in our time. If this had been some white people who did this giangtic human sacrifice then it would be all over the News everywhere. This proved to me that Black people run the Illuminati and they are running the secret societies that control Hebrews in America. We have cowardly traitors among us especially the Edomites who love Egyptian religion.

You’re going to stay where your at with the stuff you’re saying.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

You’re going to stay where your at with the stuff you’re saying.

None of us are staying here, we either are going to heaven or going to hell.

And how can you ignore the killing of thousands of your own people?

Who are you protecting?
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

You are missing the point, Jesus was brown and hide in a brown Egypt not a black Egypt. Just like Egypt today is ruled by brown people so was the Egypt of Jesus day was ruled by brown people. Jerusalem was ruled by brown people. If it wasn't for those white people Khazar Askenaski Jews that took over then Jerusalem would be ruled by the brown skin Palestinians. What's so hard to understand about brown and black being two different colors?

Egypt is brown and Kemet was black.

Oh I see what you are doing…. There is no evident that Egypt and Kelsey were 2 different entities or kingdoms, Egypt was known as Kemet,

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/kmt.htm

There is much evidence showing how ancient Egypt was ruled and governed by various prominent black leaders. One is the powerful nobleman Maiherpri, who was alive during the reign of Thutmose IV. After his death he was buried in the Valley of the Kings. We know of his skin colour from his mummy and from illustrated manuscripts, in which he appears darker skinned than the more widely circulated images of Egyptians. Queen Ahmose-Nefertari is also often identified as black, and according to contemporary Egyptologist Sigrid Hodel-Hoenes, her skin colour was worshipped because it echoed the “colour of both the fertile earth and the netherworld and death.” It is thought Lady Rai, a lady-in-waiting to Queen Nefertari was also black. Her mummy is in remarkably good condition and reveals her dark skin and braided hair……. So what are we saying?

Research shows how ancient Egyptians once called the land of Egypt and the entire African continent Kemet, meaning “land of the black people.”

BUT

But that does not mean it was entirely ruled by black let me quickly point that out.

Many scholars believe skin colours varied between different regions of Egypt, such as Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt and Nubia. Because Ancient Egyptians were around for about 3,000 years, it is also highly likely that changes in ethnicity took place throughout this long timespan, by reason of trade, marriage etc

Historical evidence from Egyptian texts, artworks and mummies suggests ancient Egypt was always ethnically diverse. But it is worth noting that the skin-colour distinctions we have today didn’t exist in ancient Egypt……. These new settles are very different from how ancient Egyptian looks (even tho at some point it was very very ethnically diverse )

I think one of the issues we having is thinking “brown people” of ancient times looks like the brown people we see today. That is why most scholars choose to call the light skinned and not brown to make a distinction.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

Oh I see what you are doing…. There is no evident that Egypt and Kelsey were 2 different entities or kingdoms, Egypt was known as Kemet,

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/kmt.htm

There is much evidence showing how ancient Egypt was ruled and governed by various prominent black leaders. One is the powerful nobleman Maiherpri, who was alive during the reign of Thutmose IV. After his death he was buried in the Valley of the Kings. We know of his skin colour from his mummy and from illustrated manuscripts, in which he appears darker skinned than the more widely circulated images of Egyptians. Queen Ahmose-Nefertari is also often identified as black, and according to contemporary Egyptologist Sigrid Hodel-Hoenes, her skin colour was worshipped because it echoed the “colour of both the fertile earth and the netherworld and death.” It is thought Lady Rai, a lady-in-waiting to Queen Nefertari was also black. Her mummy is in remarkably good condition and reveals her dark skin and braided hair……. So what are we saying?

Research shows how ancient Egyptians once called the land of Egypt and the entire African continent Kemet, meaning “land of the black people.”

BUT

But that does not mean it was entirely ruled by black let me quickly point that out.

Many scholars believe skin colours varied between different regions of Egypt, such as Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt and Nubia. Because Ancient Egyptians were around for about 3,000 years, it is also highly likely that changes in ethnicity took place throughout this long timespan, by reason of trade, marriage etc

Historical evidence from Egyptian texts, artworks and mummies suggests ancient Egypt was always ethnically diverse. But it is worth noting that the skin-colour distinctions we have today didn’t exist in ancient Egypt……. These new settles are very different from how ancient Egyptian looks (even tho at some point it was very very ethnically diverse )

I think one of the issues we having is thinking “brown people” of ancient times looks like the brown people we see today. That is why most scholars choose to call the light skinned and not brown to make a distinction.

The seventh century BC marks the start of what the historian Joseph Manning has termed “the Greek millennium” of Egyptian history, arguing that when Egypt fell under Greek rule with Alexander the Great's conquest in 332 BC

Now what century was Jesus in Egypt? grin This marked a new period in Kemet as the conquering Greeks named it Egypt.

In 30 BC the Romans took control of Egypt. The Romans ruled for over 600 years until around 640 AD. In 332 BC, Alexander the Great swept down from Greece conquering much of the Middle East all the way to India.

There is no Black Egypt. It does not exist.

But there was a black Kemet and that's all you can prove.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

I thought you said you are here to share ideals how did this get to this? Calm down bro.

Humans sacrifice is not new to man, neither was it exclusively an African thing.

By definition it is the offering of the life of a human being to a deity to please of appease a diety. By this definition the killing of Jesus was a human sacrifice, that wasn’t done by blacks.

Also talking about the greater evils on earth… go read about that the colonizers did in Africa.

A good example is king Leopold he killed over 3 million people in Congo. What about Aldolf hitler?

Come on let’s forget the negativity and focus on learning from each other, isn’t that what we are here for.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

Now what century was Jesus in Egypt? grin This marked a new period in Kemet as the conquering Greeks named it Egypt.

There is no Black Egypt. It does not exist.

But there was a black Kemet and that's all you can prove.

Jesus was in Egypt in the year 37BC during the reign of cleopatra Vii , yea it was conquered and remains but the skin color of her people didn’t change immediately the name was changed. At this point it was mixed (as stated earlier) but still predominantly blacks and that was the time Jesus was brought and hidden in Egypt (likely looked like the locals this blending in)
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

I thought you said you are here to share ideals how did this get to this? Calm down bro.

Humans sacrifice is not new to man, neither was it exclusively an African thing.

By definition it is the offering of the life of a human being to a deity to please of appease a diety. By this definition the killing of Jesus was a human sacrifice, that wasn’t done by blacks.

Also talking about the greater evils on earth… go read about that the colonizers did in Africa.

A good example is king Leopold he killed over 3 million people in Congo. What about Aldolf hitler?

Come on let’s forget the negativity and focus on learning from each other, isn’t that what we are here for.

Thousands of people sacrificed not 2000 years ago but recently in Togo and no major media or Pan African even discussed it.

Plus Gay Marriage is an African tradition but we are over here in the West getting the scape goat for it .

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

Jesus was in Egypt in the year 37BC during the reign of cleopatra Vii , yea it was conquered and remains but the skin color of her people didn’t change immediately the name was changed. At this point it was mixed (as stated earlier) but still predominantly blacks and that was the time Jesus was brought and hidden in Egypt (likely looked like the locals this blending in)

If mixed people were in power which they were and they were brown skin then the Brown skin Jesus would have no problem hiding there.

The Herodonites and Romans were brown skin too.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

I really wonder where the anger is coming from I can almost hear your voice from your post, calm down bro.

There is no historical evidence that homosexuality started or was spread by Africans( prove it if you have it), it was addressed in the Bible and ancient Roman practices, openly (and yes it was practiced in Africa too) ……

Also as at today there is no country in the world that is against homosexuality than African counties some even passed laws against it and we saw how the west responded with blackmail and sanctions, gay marriage is currently legal in German was that done by blacks too?

Pls so let’s stop the hate and the unnecessary fight and continue sharing knowledge sir. I don’t see how we are the one pushing for gay right now.

Biden is currently in the White House,after Trump is the law passed during Obama administration, he has the power to revoke the law but didn’t, he even has gay pride month celebrated in the White House. sexual change is not only encourage but subsidizes even for minor, in schools it’s now like a core course in schools.
If the People don’t want it, the law would have been suspended, it’s called the land of the free for a reason.

As for bob risky, he is a cross dresser no evidence what so ever if he is gay or not, and for every bob risky there is 100 Jenner or Elton John etc. ……. Maybe you should channel your anger to necessary authority to make changes in your country of residence.

And the US you are crying about you ain’t even a native of it, you are a German maybe we should talk about the The Holocaust and how the nazi(your ancestors) slaughters millions of innocent people and here you are claiming the descendent of Jesus ain’t that funny? What an hypocrite !!!

As for the slave thing it’s didn’t even start in Africa, The term slave has its origins in the word slav. The slavs, who inhabited a large part of Eastern Europe, were taken as slaves …….even the nazi used their own brothers as slaves and slaughtered them for having any single trace to the Jews.

The salve thing was legal all over the world, (until the 1807 when the British abolished it) even in your Bible. So stop the cap. We know our history and we know yours too.

We are here to talk and learn from each other as friends….. the black man haven’t done anything to you, to warrant such hate. Peace!

Don’t bother replying me, I am don’t with this and u are blocked ….. I Thought this was a place to learn and share ideas didn’t know this is racism all over again on the internet

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
[b]Prologue

TO HUGH, KNIGHT OF CHRIST AND MASTER OF CHRIST'S MILITIA: BERNARD, IN NAME ONLY, ABBOT OF CLAIRVAUS, WISHES THAT HE MIGHT FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, MY DEAR HUGH, you have asked me not once or twice, but three times to write a few words of exhortation for you and your comrades. You say that if I am not permitted to wield the lance, at least I might direct my pen against the tyrannical foe, and that this moral, rather than material support of mine will be of no small help to you. I have put you off now for quite some time, not that I disdain your request, but rather lest I be blamed for taking it lightly and hastily. I feared I might botch a task which could be better done by a more qualified hand, and which would perhaps remain, because of me, just as necessary and all the more difficult.

Having waited thus for quite some time to no purpose, I have now done what I could, lest my inability should be mistaken for unwillingness. It is for the reader to judge the result. If some perhaps find my work unsatisfactory or short of the mark, I shall be nonetheless content, since I have not failed to give you my best.

CHAPTER ONE

A WORD OF EXHORTATION FOR THE KNIGHTS OF THE TEMPLE

IT SEEMS THAT A NEW KNIGHTHOOD has recently appeared on the earth, and precisely in that part of it which the Orient from on high visited in the flesh. As he then troubled the princes of darkness in the strength of his mighty hand, so there he now wipes out their followers, the children of disbelief, scattering them by the hands of his mighty ones. Even now he brings about the redemption of his people raising up again a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David.

This is, I say, a new kind of knighthood and one unknown to the ages gone by. It ceaselessly wages a twofold war both against flesh and blood and against a spiritual army of evil in the heavens. When someone strongly resists a foe in the flesh, relying solely on the strength of the flesh, I would hardly remark it, since this is common enough. And when war is waged by spiritual strength against vices or demons, this, too, is nothing remarkable, praiseworthy as it is, for the world is full of monks. But when the one sees a man powerfully girding himself with both swords and nobly marking his belt, who would not consider it worthy of all wonder, the more so since it has been hitherto unknown? He is truly a fearless knight and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by armor of steel. He is thus doubly armed and need fear neither demons nor men. Not that he fears death--no, he desires it. Why should he fear to live or fear to die when for him to live is Christ, and to die is gain? Gladly and faithfully he stands for Christ, but he would prefer to be dissolved and to be with Christ, by far the better thing.

Go forth confidently then, you knights, and repel the foes of the cross of Christ with a stalwart heart. Know that neither death nor life can separate you from the love of God which is in Jesus Christ, and in every peril repeat, "Whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's."

[/b]

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

If mixed people were in power which they were and they were brown skin then the Brown skin Jesus would have no problem hiding there.

The Herodonites and Romans were brown skin too.

They were blacks in power, they were always brown skin ppl in power as well as mixed in porker ….. just could be either brown or black.

But a huge percentage of the population was black because they were the indigenous people and the majority (thus they referred to all from that region as kemet or black) thus the probability of Jesus being black is was higher if we are to go by your logic
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

They were blacks in power, they were always brown skin ppl in power as well as mixed in porker ….. just could be either brown or black.

But a huge percentage of the population was black because they were the indigenous people and the majority (thus they referred to all from that region as kemet or black) thus the probability of Jesus being black is was higher if we are to go by your logic

But you are going by your own logic which is false.

Egypt is brown and Kemet is black.

Shem is brown and Ham is black

Hebrews are a cross between brown and black.

Nothing is wrong about my logic.
grin
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:

But you are going by your own logic which is false.

Egypt is brown and Kemet is black.

Shem is brown and Ham is black

Hebrews are a cross between brown and black.

Nothing is wrong about my logic.
grin

The truth is you hate blacks so much and that has affected how you studied history, and that is the major reason you came to this forum, to insult us ….. but in all I pray the Orisas give you peace. Love and light.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingdante:

The truth is you hate blacks so much and that has affected how you studied history, and that is the major reason you came to this forum, to insult us ….. but in all I pray the Orisas give you peace. Love and light.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The Yorubas are black and King Sango was a great black king that I highly admire and respect.

There is no black Jesus.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingpharamond: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
There is no Edomite Jesus
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by BlackAdam65: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingdante:

black peopleather hate the truth he's telling the truth but you already concluding that he hate blacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Image In A New Advertising Campaign Celebrating The Birth Of Jesus / God Of The Day - 5 / Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.