Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus (1758 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Majeste:

Shem was the king of Shumera and after him it mentions one son followed by another until Abraham. Why? Were there not other sons? Sure a lineage can not survive for a thousand years if only one son was born each generation to carry on the lineage. What the chart shows is the heir or first born son in each generation from Shem to Abraham..This is the same way my family chart reads all the way from David to Jesus then from Jesus to Yossef king of the Fishers then from Pharamond to Dagobert and to my grandfathers to the my father and then my oldest brother.

You like irrelevant details my guy rich people have what it takes to live like kings but they aren't kings so keep the unwarranted details to yourself!
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingpharamond: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You like irrelevant details my guy rich people have what it takes to live like kings but they aren't kings so keep the unwarranted details to yourself!

Living like a king and being a king are two separate things. Not all kings are rich yet have the respect of a king. For a Nigerian who nation has had many kings for thousands of years you act ignorant to the customs.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Kingpharamond:

Living like a king and being a king are two separate things. Not all kings are rich yet have the respect of a king. For a Nigerian who nation has had many kings for thousands of years you act ignorant to the customs.

Now let me ENLIGHTEN you about how people became kings after Noah's generation!

Before Noah's generation there was nothing like kings people lived as families and each of the families take good care of their own house until powerful supernatural beings materialized bodies for themselves and came down to the earth only to have sex with female humans {Genesis 6:1-2} these aliens were cohorts with Satan (a rebellious spirit son of God)
Satan's target was to rule over the earth so by tricking other spirit sons of God to join him in the rebellion he was planning to take control of the earth. The angels started committing fornication with young and most beautiful girls rendering hard working young men hopeless that's the beginning of domination on earth.

Children born out of that unnatural mating were notorious giants {Genesis 6:4} forcing people to do what was bad that's why God called Noah to build an Ark so that all those nephilims and disobedient people died along with everything on dry land, but the supernatural beings never died because their existence doesn't depend on natural things so they dropped off their material bodies and left the earth only to return when the waters subsided. That was how many spirit creatures became Gods to be worshiped by humans!

The first human who seized the opportunity to make use of charms and weapons was Nimrod everyone feared him so he became the first human king in opposition to the One true God who supposed to be the ruler of the earth! Genesis 10:9

He tried to dominate everyone due to his charms and weapons so he compelled them to build a city like Tower that will save them even if God decides to bring another deluge that's why God confused the language of the earth {Genesis 11:6-8} because Nimrod wanted to capture all the people and make them stay in one geographical location {Genesis 11:4} which is against God's order that humans should spread to all the earth! Genesis 1:26-28

People were scared of Nimrod that's why all his descendants continue to rule as kings anywhere they go with charms and all his son's were worshipers of demons since they needed charms to control their fellowman. The fear is what makes everyone back then to join Nimrod and his children in the worship of demons because everyone wants to be great.

So when Abraham grew up he hated such arrangement he felt something was wrong with the whole setting that's why God called him, made him great and led him to Canaan.
He was never interested in the worship of demons so he couldn't think of DOMINATING his fellowman that's why the scriptures never said Abraham was a king.

After God formed a nation out of the twelve tribes of the sons of Jacob they never had a King until the time of Samuel in fact they told Samuel:

“Look! You have grown old, but your sons are not walking in your ways. Now appoint for us a king to judge us like all the other nations.” 1Samuel 8:5

Now reason for yourself if Abraham was a king do you think his descendants won't ask that prophet to give them one like their father Abraham?

Guy i told you that JEHOVAH the God of Israel has chosen another nation so He is teaching us sacred secrets that nobody on this planet even Jews claiming descendants of Abraham don't know today so if you want to learn just humble yourself and we will teach you the "heritage of God's people"

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

not just fables that never happened simply because you were told that you're Abraham's descendant. smiley
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse'

Nimrod was a Cushite African as Africa was the name of North Africa before becoming the name of the continent, it is the land of Ham. Nimrod invaded Shumera an unprovoked attack. Because he desired the fair skin women of Shumera especially India where the women were very fair skin because of their proximity to Yapeth the mixing made the women very light skin. Fair skin women are considered to be the most beautiful women to all men because they look more feminine it appeals to the male instincts. Nimrod brought polytheism to Shumera by making Noah into a god he thereby made himself into a god. Before it was over with it was so.many gods that people became confused as to wish god was more important to be worshipped. This troubled the land of Babylon because religion is connected always with sacred language. There is mundane language which is everyday conversation language and then language reserved for divine spiritual work. Since kingship was connected to religion order began to break down because people argued over who was the rightful authority. Arguments over succession ensued after Nimrod's death. This feuding with on for a long time and many rulers ruled simetaneously until eventually no one could decide and people began to break away to form their own realms. The one who restored order was King Cyrus of Persia who was herald a hero when he matched his army into the gates of Babylon.

What we witnessing happening in the U.S and West today is very similar to what happened in ancient Babylon. Various pagan beliefs like Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Feminism, Pedophilia, Gay Marriage, Abortions, Gender Idealogy, Pregnant Men, A I, Social Credit, Climate Change, Aliens and a host of other ideas are splitting the society into different rules. Language is connected with this because now a man demands everyone refer to him as a her. The jargon of pagan beliefs is corrupting the literal meaning of words and this affects the minds of small children who will grow up with a different language than their parents. Even the Bible's language is being altered to fit the pagan beliefs. All of these things occurred in ancient Babylon that was once a Monothiesm society that became cursed with the sodomite religion of Egypt which is the father of Cush. And all of this stated in 2009 when Obama became the first Black president of the United States. Where is Obama from? The land of Cush.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 3:39am On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse'

Obama was born in the land of Cush.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Majeste:

MaxInDHouse'
Obama was born in the land of Cush.

My friend the truth of this matter is that God didn't create man to rule over man Satan and demons initiated that that's why ritualism is always connect to rulership.
Whoever wants to join the rulers of this world only need to become a ritualist and they will welcome him or her into their CULT that's all.
My own father joined politics as a youth but he was not brave at heart enough so they didn't reveal this secret to him they only asked for his children to be christened by their Oracle which he agreed to that's how they discovered me and they told him i will be strong at heart and i was chosen out of seven children, their plan was that by the time i grow up they will introduce me to their coven because my father loyally worked (slaved) for them.
The only reason why i'm not a politician today is because i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses the true religion which leads men to God's Kingdom so as one of Jehovah's Witnesses all their secrets was blown open in our meetings that's why you can't find anyone among us in politics because our kingdom is no part of this world.

So don't be blindfolded by Satan's lies if Obama becomes a ruler it's his father or close relative that must have slaved loyally for their CULT so his name entered their ledger that's all! smiley
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My friend the truth of this matter is that God didn't create man to rule over man Satan and demons initiated that that's why ritualism is always connect to rulership.
Whoever wants to join the rulers of this world only need to become a ritualist and they will welcome him or her into their CULT that's all.
My own father joined politics as a youth but he was not brave at heart enough so they didn't reveal this secret to him they only asked for his children to be christened by their Oracle which he agreed to that's how they discovered me and they told him i will be strong at heart and i was chosen out of seven children, their plan was that by the time i grow up they will introduce me to their coven because my father loyally worked (slaved) for them.
The only reason why i'm not a politician today is because i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses the true religion which leads men to God's Kingdom so as one of Jehovah's Witnesses all their secrets was blown open in our meetings that's why you can't find anyone among us in politics because our kingdom is no part of this world.

So don't be blindfolded by Satan's lies if Obama becomes a ruler it's his father or close relative that must have slaved loyally for their CULT so his name entered their ledger that's all! smiley

That's how it's always been in Africa since the Flood. The Black people have no prophets or Messiahs of God. Joining a cult was called Temple Slavery in ancient Kemet and quite a few Hebrews would join it. But let's deal with your conclusions.

Did you know that Adam was a king? God is a king, a ruler. You are assuming because that kingship started with demons because Ham made a pact with demons. Yes Ham the father of Africa the youngest of Noah's three sons and the least capable, he made a pact with demons to give him an edge to become the dominant one. Nearly all those who turned to the dark kingdom do so because of zealous pride and and envious competition with others. This spirit originated with Azazel the old name for Lucifer the leader of the Fallen Angels. Pride and envy are princes of hell, they are not human emotions. But that's way over most people's heads so I will not elaborate.

There is no justice in the world except for the justice we make. Do you think the order of The Poor Knights Of The Temple of Solomon was not the first holy warrior order we had? No holy warriors were the Levites who were sword carrying priests. Before that Krishna wore the title Christ which comes from a title in ancient Shumera, he was a king from the Yavadas which means holy warrior in Sanskrit. Yavada is where the name Yudah, Yahounde, or the added letter J the name Judah comes from. Judah is an ancient city where King Abraham is buried. Your bloodline is not Sumerian or Hebrew so why would you search such roots? This is why you haven't searched and even concerned yourself with such.

Jehovah Witnesses is a denomination of Frankish Catholicism along with 1000 others including Baptism. The Church was broken up by Jesuits and the Stone Masons corrupting it and using Inquisition to route out the faithful. Jerusalem was run by my ancestors who left France giving up all their estates and wealth to join the Cistercian Order which was the priesthood of the Knights Templar. Another royal house ruled France and Germany and they became corrupt. So when Jerusalem was loss my ancestors returned back to Europe and were not welcomed. We were too powerful, too rich and there was alot of fear and envy of us. Yet kings had absolute power to declare any one a traitor or heretic and have them arrested, tortured and executed. The Templars ran up against that old serpent order that you speak of and lost the battle. We fled to America from Scotland and spread our sacred bloodline among the Indigenous People.

Stone Masonry is an ancient society of Serpent worshippers. It is the largest secret society in the world with many cults and networks attached to it. There are three parts to all Satanic worship, sex worship, human sacrifice and crafting idols.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Majeste:

That's how it's always been in Africa since the Flood. The Black people have no prophets or Messiahs of God. Joining a cult was called Temple Slavery in ancient Kemet and quite a few Hebrews would join it. But let's deal with your conclusions. Did you know that Adam was a king? God is a king, a ruler. You are assuming because that kingship started with demons because Ham made a pact with demons. Yes Ham the father of Africa the youngest of Noah's three sons and the least capable, he made a pact with demons to give him an edge to become the dominant one. Nearly all those who turned to the dark kingdom do so because of zealous pride and and envious competition with others. This spirit originated with Azazel the old name for Lucifer the leader of the Fallen Angels. Pride and envy are princes of hell, they are not human emotions. But that's way over most people's heads so I will not elaborate. There is no justice in the world except for the justice we make. Do you think the order of The Poor Knights Of The Temple of Solomon was not the first holy warrior order we had? No holy warriors were the Levites who were sword carrying priests. Before that Krishna wore the title Christ which comes from a title in ancient Shumera, he was a king from the Yavadas which means holy warrior in Sanskrit. Yavada is where the name Yudah, Yahounde, or the added letter J the name Judah comes from. Judah is an ancient city where King Abraham is buried. Your bloodline is not Sumerian or Hebrew so why would you search such roots? This is why you haven't searched and even concerned yourself with such. Jehovah Witnesses is a denomination of Frankish Catholicism along with 1000 others including Baptism. The Church was broken up by Jesuits and the Stone Masons corrupting it and using Inquisition to route out the faithful. Jerusalem was run by my ancestors who left France giving up all their estates and wealth to join the Cistercian Order which was the priesthood of the Knights Templar. Another royal house ruled France and Germany and they became corrupt. So when Jerusalem was loss my ancestors returned back to Europe and were not welcomed. We were too powerful, too rich and there was alot of fear and envy of us. Yet kings had absolute power to declare any one a traitor or heretic and have them arrested, tortured and executed. The Templars ran up against that old serpent order that you speak of and lost the battle. We fled to America from Scotland and spread our sacred bloodline among the Indigenous People. Stone Masonry is an ancient society of Serpent worshippers. It is the largest secret society in the world with many cults and networks attached to it. There are three parts to all Satanic worship, sex worship, human sacrifice and crafting idols.

You love all these stories that has no substance for future purpose.
Well JEHOVAH our God is not interested in the government of humans that's why His prophet Samuel objected to it when Israelites demanded for a King! 1Samuel 8:1-11

I'm not interested in stories my friend what matters to me is the benefits, God's people Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 because we have replaced Israelites as His people having faith today! smiley
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Majeste:

The Jehovah Witnesses have one of the largest pedophile network of pastors in America. Patrice Cullors co founder of Black Lives Matter a professed lesbian grew up Jehovah Witness. You are supporting something that your people do not control. My ancestors created Frankish Catholicism, we were the kings, knights and monks. The Pope bowed to my ancestral kings because they needed our Frankish soldiers to protect them from the ferocious Lombards. King Clovis De France my ancestor took the land from the Lombards and gave it to the Church. There would be no Rome or Italy if it wasn't for my ancestors.

Please show me the word "PEDOPHILE" in the Bible?

Even though it's a new generation thing that cut across all races, religion and nationals yet in our group it's a DISFELLOWSHIPING offence so talk about God's will and how your religion is fulfilling it.
Nobody care about your race or nationality here what we're talking about is the most wonderful counselor of all time: Jesus of Nazareth

So stop this childish argument and talk like an adult pedophilia cut across all religions but the peace God promised among His worshipers is evident only among Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 2:2-4 wink
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Aemmyjah(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Even though it's a new generation thing that cut across all races, religion and nationals yet in our group it's a DISFELLOWSHIPING offence so talk about God's will and how your religion is fulfilling it.
Nobody care about your race or nationality here what we're talking about is the most wonderful counselor of all time: Jesus of Nazareth

So stop this childish argument and talk like an adult pedophilia cut across all religions but the peace God promised among His worshipers is evident only among Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 2:2-4 wink

You're conversing with someone that none of the nonsense stories he has been posting make any sense to him
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You are not American and Jehovah Witnesses was started in America by a Freemasonry Illuminati nut case. The Freemasonry Illuminati and Jesuits created all those counter Christianity Reformation denominations. You are not an European and you know nothing about the Reformation Church. None of these histories concerns you because you are Nigerian. Your ancestors were pagans and knew not Jesus Christ nor Judaism that Jesus reformed and founded Christianity.

Here is the article about the pedophile lovers in Jehovah Witnesses.

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2019/03/the-secret-jehovahs-witness-database-of-child-molesters/584311/

Jesus war was against Hellenized Judaism which is Greco Roman Egyptian hybrid worship. All pagans are sodomites and my ancestors were set apart we did not partake in the worship of the gods but the religion slowly crept in as some of Judah strayed. Then there were the Edomites who dominated the region who loved pagan religion.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You're conversing with someone that none of the nonsense stories he has been posting make any sense to him

Watchers.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Majeste:

You are not American and Jehovah Witnesses was started in America by a Freemasonry Illuminati nut case. The Freemasonry Illuminati and Jesuits created all those counter Christianity Reformation denominations. You are not an European and you know nothing about the Reformation Church. None of these histories concerns you because you are Nigerian. Your ancestors were pagans and knew not Jesus Christ nor Judaism that Jesus reformed and founded Christianity. Here is the article about the pedophile lovers in Jehovah Witnesses. https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2019/03/the-secret-jehovahs-witness-database-of-child-molesters/584311/
Jesus war was against Hellenized Judaism which is Greco Roman Egyptian hybrid worship. All pagans are sodomites and my ancestors were set apart we did not partake in the worship of the gods but the religion slowly crept in as some of Judah strayed. Then there were the Edomites who dominated the region who loved pagan religion.

I thought you're sane that's why i've been responding to you!
So the ancestors of Abraham who were pagans nkọ?
Guy next time before quoting people try to get your brains reset because nobody is interested in all these hopeless stories.
When you said you're a descendant of Jesus who never married or had a single child that's the time i realized you're a psychopath.
Next time don't quote me if you have nothing tangible to say! smiley
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He's just a misinformed religionist claiming he knows everything whereas he is just an empty barrel! cheesy
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you're sane that's why i've been responding to you!
So the ancestors of Abraham who were pagans nkọ?
Guy next time before quoting people try to get your brains reset because nobody is interested in all these hopeless stories.
When you said you're a descendant of Jesus who never married or had a single child that's the time i realized you're a psychopath.
Next time don't quote me if you have nothing tangible to say! smiley

Abraham's people who worshipped false gods were sodomites too. Molestation of children is apart of pagan worship. You don't have the stomach for war just debate.

If you don't fight against Pedophiles then you are not bearing your cross because it's alot of pedophiles among Jehovah Witnesses.

P.S

Patrice Cullors father is from Nigeria and he is a Jehovah Witness.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Majeste:

Abraham's people who worshipped false gods were sodomites too. Molestation of children is apart of pagan worship. You don't have the stomach for war just debate. If you don't fight against Pedophiles then you are not bearing your cross because it's alot of pedophiles among Jehovah Witnesses.
P.S
Patrice Cullors father is from Nigeria and he is a Jehovah Witness.

If you're not a fool which country launch a war against pedophile apart from punishment by imprisonment?
Guy nobody stops you from reporting a pedophile to the authorities so use your brain and make some sense instead of accusing people when you've not caught one single pedophile in your entire life! cheesy
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not a fool which country launch a war against pedophile apart from punishment by imprisonment?
Guy nobody stops you from reporting a pedophile to the authorities so use your brain and make some sense instead of accusing people when you've not caught one single pedophile in your entire life! cheesy

The point is to preach against homosexuality, transgenderism, prostitution, Pedophilia, slavery, human sacrifice and all works of darkness. A preacher's voice can be more powerful and effective than a hundred illerate police officers and soldiers. Respect the Men of God who speak truth to demons and devils. There are a few Men of God in Nigeria whose lectures I have shared and were inspiration for me. I am positive that they find me inspirational too.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Majeste:

The point is to preach against homosexuality, transgenderism, prostitution, Pedophilia, slavery, human sacrifice and all works of darkness. A preacher's voice can be more powerful and effective than a hundred illerate police officers and soldiers. Respect the Men of God who speak truth to demons and devils. There are a few Men of God in Nigeria whose lectures I have shared and were inspiration for me. I am positive that they find me inspirational too.

You're a complete zombie!

All the highlighted are promoted by the world rulers but it's the less privileged that are brought to book when cut because the cult in this world rules by human sacrifice.

Your so called men of God are deceiving you because they know that's the order in the world! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're a complete zombie!

All the highlighted are promoted by the world rulers but it's the less privileged that are brought to book when cut because the cult in this world rules by human sacrifice.

Your so called men of God are deceiving you because they know that's the order in the world! smiley

Now you are telling truth yet you still won't name them. grin

They will throw you into the bush and you will never be found.

I name them all the time and out in public speaking. Stop giving me a hard time. You seem envious.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Kingpharamond:

How so? Can you prove me wrong?

I have an entire post proving my views with tons of empirical evidence.

The Black Madonna portrait that you posted is not the Virgin Mary it is the Queen of Nubia. The Kemetic religion spread everywhere throughout the world and the great mother was celebrated by many who venerated feminity. It was adopted by the Brown skin Edomite Romans then carried over to Christianity when it was formed. The belief was so strong there was no way it was going away the Church incorporated it.

Africans can not be the Kings of Kemet and the Kings of Judah as these were historically two different people. Hebrew Isrealites and Hebrew Edomites are mixed with Hamite women but they are the Y DNA of Semitic men. That's why we are light skin and even though some of us can be dark skin they are still brown. We can be dark on the outside but inside we are brown. Arabs are Hebrews and they are brown but they never suffered captivity like our ancestors in ancient Kemet. Ethiopians are light skin but their fathers are jet black Nubians called Sudanese today. We are not Africans my ancestors came from Europe to America. Don't you know the Franks were brown? Our ancestors founded Knights Templar. We are not Creoles we were originally always brown with wooly hair.

Oh you are American? No wonder…..
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Majeste:

Do you understand genetics?

We are male Semitic men with brown skin who mixed with Hamite black skin women when Joseph ruled as prime minister of ancient Kemet. The Prophet Moses married a black skin Kemet woman and it caused quite an uproar with the elders because Moses was the leader. Even Abraham preferred Sarah over Hagar kicking Hagar and Ishmael out when Isaac was borne.

Here is a portrait of Moses with his lovely wife who was very dark. He must have really loved her because Moses refused to give her up when the elders complained.

Here is a portrait of Louis the 9th the Saintly king who fought on the Crusade and was seriously wounded he later died from his injuries. King Louis is brown skin and was of the tribe of Benjamin.

I am keeping this respectful because we are all one humanity despite this shocking disclosure. We are not Africans. There are even Hamites among us who believe that they are Hebrews but it just isn't so.

I bet you are the same person as king pharamond…… Lol

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Kingdante:

I bet you are the same person as king pharamond…… Lol

I wasn't out to decieve anyone by possessing more than one moniker.

There is no black Jesus
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Majeste:

Now you are telling truth yet you still won't name them. They will throw you into the bush and you will never be found. I name them all the time and out in public speaking. Stop giving me a hard time. You seem envious.

See mumu lying to himself when you've been envying me all these while knowing fully well that i'm fully loaded with understanding about what is happening in the world.
Ọmọ you can continue deceiving yourself with the information Satan's agents are passing out to unbelievers on the internet Jehovah's Witnesses have all the truth! wink
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2023
Sluttish pink and Satanic Black
Means Jezebel is on the attack
Like a beast coming out the waters
human trafficker snatching daughters
Chanting Jezebel O Jezebel
What's it's Gender? it won't tell
Capturing your vote like stealing mail
Born to serve that which rules in hell
Flashing all the signs of a Masonic cult
Coming out the sky like a lightning bolt
Shocking all the passengers aboard the plane
Not Woke yet then read the poem again?

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Majeste: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Means Jezebel is on the attack
Like a beast coming out the waters
human trafficker snatching daughters
Chanting Jezebel O Jezebel
What's it's Gender? it won't tell
Capturing your vote like stealing mail
Born to serve that which rules in hell
Flashing all the signs of a Masonic cult
Coming out the sky like a lightning bolt
Shocking all the passengers aboard the plane
Not Woke yet then read the poem again?

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Majeste:

I wasn't out to decieve anyone by possessing more than one moniker.

There is no black Jesus

Ok
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingpharamond: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kingdante:

Oh you are American? No wonder…..

Yes I am American and we have some very big cultural differences between us and Nigerians. Contradictions are sometimes good to see another perspective. I sometimes solve problems by assuming my approach to a problem is totally false so I can see a foreign perspective.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kingpharamond:

Yes I am American and we have some very big cultural differences between us and Nigerians. Contradictions are sometimes good to see another perspective. I sometimes solve problems by assuming my approach to a problem is totally false so I can see a foreign perspective.

Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Richwallet: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kingdante:

Ok in that case we can talk, I thought you were like the other guy that was in for an argument

Others argue I share my views that's why I am the only one posting until someone shows up disagreeing then wanting to argue.
Re: Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus by Kingdante(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Richwallet:

Others argue I share my views that's why I am the only one posting until someone shows up disagreeing then wanting to argue.

Ok so what is your view on the skin color and race of Jesus.

(Mind you I am not a Christian so I really don’t care if he was white as snow)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Holds Its Family Weekend / The Devil Network / Abomination! Obasanjo In Redemption Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.