Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Please I Need Your Support For My Start-up Financially. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Your Support For My Start-up Financially. (109 Views)

How Do I Choose A Business Model For My Start-up? / Logistics & Mgt Support For Pharmacies And Hospitals & Other Services / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Support For My Start-up Financially. by Lastnote: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, I have been trying allll my best for the past few years since I left secondary school to start my own business and start-up, it has not been easy.

I gave up several times and even contemplated taking my life but some good people over here helped save my life.

I am not lazy, my parents are poor and I lost my dad just last year, will be 23 this year but within this short period of time I have been able to raise my brand from nothing to something meaningful just that at this point I felt I the work and the look of my brands doesn't match the results.

In the sense that I have built my website all by myself, learnt and did the digital marketing all by myself but I need more funds to reach out to more clients with my idea.

I am building a platform to help young people who can't go further in life after secondary school to chart a cause for their life and my target is 1k students for free over 1 year 100Monthly.

And 300 students will be paid which are people who want to take the full course for 3 months, and I am targeting to raise 15Milliln from the ,300 paid students and the only way I can reach them is to advertise massively.

I don't have enough to do this, i need your help.

If you are willing to help, the money will be added to an account and there will be a group where I will be accountable to everyone what I used the money for and anyone interested in seeing my website and the whole idea I am willing to welcome into my WhatsApp DM.

I have built a name for my brand which I will only share maybe in my WhatsApp to only anyone willing to help.

Please help me, this is my last option I have tried everything even loan but no one was willing to give me.

Please. Admin, Seun, Nairaland, please help me.

(1) (Reply)

Ensuring Comfort And Efficiency With Professional Heating Repair In Las Vegas / The Ultimate Guide To Selecting The Perfect Conveyancer Near Me / Top Moti Mahal Franchise | Moti Mahal Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.