Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) (3939 Views)

Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese / Workout Advice For Beginner Who Are Obese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Are those facts or your wishful thoughts?

Fact! Fact!! Fact!!!

Brah! grin grin grin
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Are those facts or your wishful thoughts?
imagine, 10 million chicks died in a poultry farm cuz of blackouts in South AIDSfrica
What a hellhole.

And i am pretty sure Orainaians have 24/7 power supply.
I dunno the type of sorcerer, witches and wizards that laid curse on black south africans.

Damn, too bad.
I wont be suprised if ur frog head of a president shares thesame fate with u animals.
Cursed kaffirs.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Let me help you. Goodnight.
clown!
I saw u viewing the thread.
Kaffir
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

Laaaaa...generator is better than zero power grin
South Africa is drowning....Ekom is dead grin
afrikaaners are doing fine. The cursed specimens are the ones drowning.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

Fact! Fact!! Fact!!!

Brah! grin grin grin

And what does it change for you? I mean let's be honest, tomorrow when we all wake up y'all will still be hungry, generator fume-inhaling, Mediterranean sea-swiming,poor Makoko residents and economic refugees of the world.

What does it change for you, flathëad.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by omophunky(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Omo!!!

Den don this place to war room o cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy[center][/center] cheesy
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
imagine, 10 million chicks died in a poultry farm cuz of blackouts in South AIDSfrica
What a hellhole.

I dunno the type of sorcerer, witches and wizards that laid curse on black south africans.

Damn, too bad.
I wont be suprised if ur frog head of a president shares thesame fate with u animals.
Cursed kaffirs.

Meanwhile there are desperate,hungry, misplaced JAPAgerians lining up in front of South African Embassy in Lagos begging for us take them as economic asylums but we are the ones who's had a curse laid on? grin

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
Will u shut ur dirty mouth.
imagination kee u and ur generation.
wasn't talking to you slum dweller, stay in your lane

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

And what does it change for you? I mean let's be honest, tomorrow when we all wake up y'all will still be hungry, generator fume-inhaling, Mediterranean sea-swiming,poor Makoko residents and economic refugees of the world.

What does it change for you, flathëad.

Ecki!! cheesy

You lazy black Sans are the real hungry maf*ckers who loot anything lootable at any slight opportunity... heck you f*ckers even went as far as looting a coffin. cheesy Hiv capital of the world....

Ps: Heard you f*ckers are now getting mop up with guns😁
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
afrikaaners are doing fine.
The cursed specimens are the ones drowning.

The blackazz manzi are been relegated by the afrikaaners...eck those f*ckers can't even pim
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
What a hellhole.

Damn, too bad.
Cursed kaffirs.

They can't maintain simple infastructure built for them by the whites...If USA is handed over to a black San, cheesy they will turn it to Somali in months.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by prophetfire: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gerrard59:

The then USSR was behind the ANC when whites dehumanised South Africans on their land. When Mandela was imprisoned because he challenged brutal racism, it was the USSR that offered succour, funds, training, protection etc. Expecting the party to turn her back when Russia needs her moral support is total disloyalty and very unfair. The ANC is right to stand by Putin.
. What of Nigeria that stood by them spending huge cash and spearheading the fight then?
What's the reward? Xenophobia!!!
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Meanwhile there are desperate,hungry, misplaced JAPAgerians lining up in front of South African Embassy in Lagos begging for us take them as economic asylums but we are the ones who's had a curse laid on? grin

any evidence to back ur stale claim?
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
any evidence to back ur stale claim?

You are a the first piece of evidence.This bitterness and frustration comes from either one of two things.

- Your VISA application was rejected.
- You were deported from South Africa back to your 5th world slum country.

Now tell me which one it was grin ain't no way a human heart can carry so much hate and jealousy for nothing.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
Stupid kaffir

And if i dont?
Lol, If there's one thing I've learnt about you chimps is that you don't understand the irony of your comments

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You are a the first piece of evidence.This bitterness and frustration comes from either one of two things.

- Your VISA application was rejected.
- You were deported from South Africa back to your 5th world slum country.

Now tell me which one it was grin ain't no way a human heart can carry so much hate and jealousy for nothing.
he he he he he.....

See me see problem o grin grin

Hate keh?

That i bully ur asses doesnt mean i hate S.A
lets say its a form of defence.

And who is talking about visa?

Why will i pay for visa to country that killed 10million chicks with blackout?

U must be on colos.

U are talking bout envy and u guys cant create a thread without measuring dick with Nigerians.

Just keep it coming grin

We are ready!.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

Ecki!! cheesy

You lazy black Sans are the real hungry maf*ckers who loot anything lootable at any slight opportunity... heck you f*ckers even went as far as looting a coffin. cheesy Hiv capital of the world....

Ps: Heard you f*ckers are now getting mop up with guns😁

How am I hungry when I'm the one who brought Shoprite to your village,trying to acquaint your uncivilised ass with world-class shopping experience? Now we took it because we realised your broke ass couldn't afford it.You only went there to take selfies on the escalators🙊 grin grin ...and don't you dare call me a liar because YouTube got those videos of you 5th worlders taking joyrides on Shoprite escalators and falling in the process because your stone age brains can't handle modern human technological sophistications grin grin grin
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
he he he he he.....

See me see problem o grin grin

Hate keh?

That i bully ur asses doesnt mean i hate S.A
lets say its a form of defence.

And who is talking about visa?

Why will i pay for visa to country that killed 10million chicks with blackout?

U must be on colos.

U are talking bout envy and u guys cant create a thread without measuring dick with Nigerians.

Just keep it coming grin

We are ready!.

This thread was about obesity in SA and you flew in here headfirst to try your lame ass trolling which you aren't even good at.So who is measuring anything here?
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

This thread was about obesity in SA and you flew in here headfirst to try your lame ass trolling which you aren't even good at.So who is measuring anything here?

i am not a troll

I was only defending NIGERIA

U know ur brother wannahowzit very well.
he gain joy in trolling nigerians.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
i am not a troll

Gentlemen🇿🇦 and trolls🇳🇬 - I just dropped a beautiful new thread in politics section. Enjoy.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
i am not a troll

Go back to the first page and read all the comments and tell me who derailed this threads with insults.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

How am I hungry when I'm the one who brought Shoprite to your village,trying to acquaint your uncivilised ass with world-class shopping experience? Now we took it because we realised your broke ass couldn't afford it.You only went there to take selfies on the escalators🙊 grin grin ...and don't you dare call me a liar because YouTube got those videos of you 5th worlders taking joyrides on Shoprite escalators and falling in the process because your stone age brains can't handle modern human technological sophistications grin grin grin

You brought shoprite to civilize who? You must be dumb rafiki cheesy we bought shoprite NG from
you guyz cuz ya dead brains can't take the competition no more...grin

When we talk about primitive azzholes in Africa...South Africa takes the crown grin grin
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

You brought shoprite to civilize who? You must be dumb rafiki cheesy we bought shoprite NG from

When we talk about primitive azzholes in Africa...South Africa takes the crown grin grin

Please post pics of Shoprite NG - we wanna see something 😂😂😂😂

They should be readily available just pics of as Shoprite SA were.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

Shut up, before Shoprite was introduced to you didn't have anything close to it,so what competition are you talking about?.You were doing your groceries at the overpopulated Lagos open markets.We were trying to let you have a taste of first world amenities,and guess what? You fumbled all of it because it was just too much for your 5th world behaviour.I guess it's true what they say about taking the monkey out of the jungle and not being able to take the jungle out of the monkey.We tried though and we learned that untameable animals should just be left to their own device and let nature take its course.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Please post pics of Shoprite NG - we wanna see something 😂😂😂😂

They should be readily available just pics of as Shoprite SA were.

Post pics for an online mumu...Naaaa ain't stupid like primitive southis lads.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

Post pics for an online mumu...Naaaa ain't stupid like primitive southis lads.

How do Japagerians manage to lie all the time. No wonder you're hated everywhere you go.

Is that a nice feeling my guy☹️☹️☹️ You people are a disgrace to Africa.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Shut up, before Shoprite was introduced to you didn't have anything close to it,so what competition are you talking about?.You were doing your groceries at the overpopulated Lagos open markets.We were trying to let you have a taste of first world amenities,and guess what? You fumbled all of it because it was just too much for your 5th world behaviour.I guess it's true what they say about taking the monkey out of the jungle and not being able to take the jungle out of the monkey.We tried though and we learned that untameable animals should just be left to their own device and let nature take its course.

Hahaha...all this but still a weak comeback, you animals down south are known barbarians...lazy azz f*ckers turned drug addicts cheesy tank the whites for building you cities even though you dumb azzes let it rot.....but gez you can take a black San out of barbarian state, but you can't take barbarism out of black San. grin grin

ANIMALs grin
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Balogunodua(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

How do Japagerians manage to lie all the time. No wonder you're hated everywhere you go.

Is that a nice feeling my guy☹️☹️☹️ You people are a disgrace to Africa.

Lego....black Sans are the real definition of disgrace...you lazy azz are still slaves to whites in this century cheesy Modern slaves...men!!

I learnt Black Sans are now used as study for modern slavery in Havard and Oxford grin grin
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
I was also wondering the same too, I don't know what is our business with them?
these SA guys are just so obsessed with us and this forum.
😁😁
Don't mind the guy..
E don even learn how to quickly insult..
Una don teach am bad thing ooo.
Anyways don't blame him there's no such online forum like this in South Africa...
So he's addicted to nairaland n also need to feel that relevancy..
But All the same ooo.make una leave my guy alone ooo.
Allow him educate una on what's happening in SA as well..
Maybe me n him will work on something similar to nairaland here in SA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bumps Are Killing Me Help Oh! / HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin / The Girl With No Vagina: She Can't Have Sex, No Babies, Due To A Rare Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.