Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) (3973 Views)

Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese / Workout Advice For Beginner Who Are Obese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
It doesn't matter, the point is your artists are riding the amapiano wave
u failed again.
Worm muncher.
U failed to name even 1 of his song he used the dead genre.

Mopane addict

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
They're even trying to re-package it to something else

Apparently they are helping us to "modify and popularise" a sound that we invented. Desperation to find connection to relevance is at an all time high.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So you admit the others are amapiano copy cats . You're a dumb f.ool. Get out of here - you're wasting our precious and valuable South African time.
african owl.
I started with burna, but ur low voltage, worm filled skull of a brain wont let u see that.

Stupid Podi

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
u failed again.
Worm muncher.
U failed to name even 1 of his song he used the dead genre.

Mopane addict
Failded where? you disputed that your artists are copying amapiano and it's been proven...now go eat fufu and snake soup idiot

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
Neither will it cure your babies which are the hardest hit in the world by this disease...
anyways, the difference between a mature and immature person is, one educates and the other insults cool
ugandan ostritch,

Is there any sign of maturity in you?

Worm muncher

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Apparently they are helping us to "modify and popularise" a sound that we invented. Desperation to find connection to relevance is at an all time high.

Japagerians have been begging for SA acceptance since they started walking on 2 legs in 1801.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

That's because they have this insatiable need to be noticed all the time...I call it a " pick me" mentality..I see it all the time on social media, for example when someone is praising a certain African country, a random Nigerian will gatecrash the converstaion and ask "What about Nigeria?" grin grin I swear it's hilarious and annoying

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
ugandan ostritch,

Is there any sign of maturity in you?

Worm muncher
grin grin grin grin Ugandan ostrich....now this is desperate, go to sleep man
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
Failded where? you disputed that your artists are copying amapiano and it's been proven...now go eat fufu and snake soup idiot
senegalese antelope,
How exactly did u prove it?

By failing to mention any of thier song?

Seems as if u are hungry.
Go and munch some worms, come back when u are done.

Stupid Kaffir!

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
e pain u abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
senegalese antelope,
How exactly did u prove it?

By failing to mention any of thier song?

Seems as if u are hungry.
Go and munch some worms, come back when u are done.

Stupid Kaffir!
ha ha ha ha ha haha!! grin grin The struggle is real over there..the frustration is palpable! it will all pass son
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
name any of burna boy's amapiano song

You mean I should name one of Burna Boy's failed attempt at replicating Amapiano? Go ask him, he's the one who got on Twitter telling DJ Maphorisa that he's the one who brought Amapiano to Nigeria lol

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by eteebanky1: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2023
I love the way Nigeria football teams always beat south Africa football teams at all levels

Stupid black southie chicken wings

South Africa economic, development is nothing to write home about

Only white colour dominated places are Good in the eyes

I watched one documentary on south Africa, so disgusting
Search, *free documentary channel on YouTube

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You mean I should name one of Burna Boy's failed attempt at replicating Amapiano? Go ask him, he's the one who got on Twitter telling DJ Maphorisa that he's the one who brought Amapiano to Nigeria lol
what of nasty c trying afrobeat?

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
african owl.
I started with burna, but ur low voltage, worm filled skull of a brain wont let u see that.

Stupid Podi

It's stated clearly that the others have copied amapiano⬇️. Please put sunscreen on your compressed gorilla head - it's overheating.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
ha ha ha ha ha haha!! grin grin The struggle is real over there..the frustration is palpable! it will all pass son
whats funny?

Ekuke
Go and munch some caterpillas

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:

This one needs to re-enrol in troll academy.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's stated clearly that the others have copied amapiano. Please put sunscreen on your compressed gorilla head - it's overheating.
have u tried worms?
It's gonna help cool ur nerves.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Eish! Devastation💣💥

2 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

ekuke, who knows ur dead on arrival genre?

Invention my foot.
Thats why afrikanners are better than u worm eaters.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
have u tried worms?
It's gonna help cool ur nerves.

Go try your upgraded version🇳🇬 - "snake i found in my compound today".

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
whats funny?

Ekuke
Go and munch some caterpillas
You are funny grin cheesy...your lame attempts on trolling leave a lot to be desired..you need mentorship, luckily there are throngs of trolls on this forum like ikillbrokehoes, let him mentor you. You're both dumb you'll be good cool

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

i think u need it more. Poor thing like you.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Bra! grin grin the moment he said " Ugandan ostrich'..I literally burst out laughing

Lemme attend my most prized thread, you know which one
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Eish! Devastation💣💥
Ouch!
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
You are funny grin cheesy...your lame attempts on trolling leave a lot to be desired..you need mentorship, luckily there are throngs of trolls on this forum like ikillbrokehoes, let him mentor you. You're both dumb you'll be good cool
yeah

Thats what u guys say when u are outta point.
Its well with u.
Dullard

2 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
You are funny grin cheesy...your lame attempts on trolling leave a lot to be desired.. you need mentorship, luckily there are throngs of trolls on this forum like ikillbrokehoes, let him mentor you. You're both dumb you'll be good cool

😂😂😂
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Go try your upgraded version - "snake i found in my compound today".
stale

Try again
Toilet addict

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2023
KingCold:
Bra! grin grin the moment he said " Ugandan ostrich'..I literally burst out laughing

Lemme attend my most prized thread, you know which one

Okey dokey 😉 the one with the Ugandan female ostriches.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Okey dokey 😉 the one with the Ugandan female ostriches.
watseba mos cool
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
stale

Try again
Toilet addict

The rest of us 🇿🇦 are bored and leaving now. You can remain. Please switch off the lights and generator when you finally exit.
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by EmiDior(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The rest of us are bored and leaving now. You can remain. Please switch off the lights and generator when you finally exit.
feeling defeated already?

Its too late to apologize.
Lets keep the fire burning.

Ret@rd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Ever Experience This as a Child? (PICTURE) / Dangers In Female Circumcision -the Nigerian Situation / 20 Of The World’s Biggest Human Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.