Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir (18158 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by tonytony208(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

When Moses wrote about Methuselah, Enoch, Kane, Abel and many other Pre-Israelites personages, whose street was he running?

There are evidences in other books to prove that these people existed. Everything Moses described in the Bible regarding Egypt and the red sea are observable today.

Give evidence that Quran is word of God. grin

Give me evidence that Mohamed didn't lie to you. grin
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by Lukuluku69(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
tonytony208:

There are evidences in other books to prove that these people existed. Everything Moses described in the Bible regarding Egypt and the red sea are observable today.

Give evidence that Quran is word of God. grin

Give me evidence that Mohamed didn't lie to you. grin

And the other Books also came from Jehovah I would assume?

Other Books you typed, can you name just ONE?

As for the Quran, yes it is the Word of God and Prophet Muhammad whom you have been running your mouth about is evidently mentioned in your Bible. The problem is, the same way the Jews can't see and have refused to see Jesus in their Old Testament, the same way you Christians can't see and have refused to see the Advent of Prophet Muhammad in both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

You see, despite reading the Old Testament for Centuries, the Jews did not see your Jesus. Same apply to you, you saw only Jesus but refused to see the Last of them all. Attempts to show you always end in cussing and abuses same way the Jews did to the Nazarene.
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by tonytony208(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And the other Books also came from Jehovah I would assume?

Other Books you typed, can you name just ONE?

As for the Quran, yes it is the Word of God and Prophet Muhammad whom you have been running your mouth about is evidently mentioned in your Bible. The problem is, the same way the Jews can't see and have refused to see Jesus in their Old Testament, the same way you Christians can't see and have refused to see the Advent of Prophet Muhammad in both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

You see, despite reading the Old Testament for Centuries, the Jews did not see your Jesus. Same apply to you, you saw only Jesus but refused to see the Last of them all. Attempts to show you always end in cussing and abuses same way the Jews did to the Nazarene.

Go and read a book titled _The Word and the Sword."

Now, show me where Mohamed was mentioned in the Bible. grin

I'm waiting for your weak answer.

Then show me evidence that he received anytl message from angel Gabriel. grin
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by Lukuluku69(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
tonytony208:

Go and read a book titled _The Word and the Sword."

Now, show me where Mohamed was mentioned in the Bible. grin

I'm waiting for your weak answer.

Then show me evidence that he received anytl message from angel Gabriel. grin

Lol @ your Book mention. The Word and the Sword? Really? Ok. I will look for it and read but trust me, the man at the other end here have done some readings in his life. But I will look it up.

My weak answer on showing you where the Prophet Advent was mentioned? You have no idea! The point I am making which you have failed to see is this: For close to 2,000 years now, the Christians have been telling the Jews that Jesus was foretold in the Old Testament and please tell me what has been the results so far? Outright rejection.

The same scenario is playing out again! I will give you verses prophesizing the Prophet's Advent backed by the cold hard fact of history that you can almost touch but you won't still believe. Do you know why?

You have been programmed to disbelieve by those who you listen to. You have to unlearn many concepts, ideas and many more to see clearly. Until you let go of those prejudices, you won't see him same way the Jews are not seeing Jesus in the Old Testament.
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by tonytony208(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol @ your Book mention. The Word and the Sword? Really? Ok. I will look for it and read but trust me, the man at the other end here have done some readings in his life. But I will look it up.

My weak answer on showing you where the Prophet Advent was mentioned? You have no idea! The point I am making which you have failed to see is this: For close to 2,000 years now, the Christians have been telling the Jews that Jesus was foretold in the Old Testament and please tell me what has been the results so far? Outright rejection.

The same scenario is playing out again! I will give you verses prophesizing the Prophet's Advent backed by the cold hard fact of history that you can almost touch but you won't still believe. Do you know why?

You have been programmed to disbelieve by those who you listen to. You have to unlearn many concepts, ideas and many more to see clearly. Until you let go of those prejudices, you won't see him same way the Jews are not seeing Jesus in the Old Testament.

I was expecting you to mention the part of the Bible where Mohamed was mentioned, but you couldn't. grin

You've been programmed to believe in lies. grin

Your religion has no historical backing or biblical backing. What a shame!
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by Lukuluku69(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
tonytony208:

I was expecting you to mention the part of the Bible where Mohamed was mentioned, but you couldn't. grin

You've been programmed to believe in lies. grin

Your religion has no historical backing or biblical backing. What a shame!

I can give you Tens of references backed by facts you can almost touch but would you believe? No! You gotta delete those corrupts files in your system.
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by tonytony208(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I can give you Tens of references backed by facts you can almost touch but would you believe? No! You gotta delete those corrupts files in your system.

Stop hiding behind a needle and drop the tens of Bible references where Mohamed was mentioned.

Except you know you are a shameless liar like any of your deceptive Islamic scholars. grin

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by musajo1(m): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Happy Eid el Kabir to all Nigerians
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by yaseer111: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Masha Allah!!! May Allah accept our thanks and Grant us Al-barka
I am disappointed with you sir, I never thought you would play with my emotion considering your age
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by olaniyilukman(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2023
yaseer111:
I am disappointed with you sir, I never thought you would play with my emotion considering your age
I am so sorry I couldn't attend to your request Yaseer, I actually want to help you but it is not making sense if I am sending penny to you, I actually have a project that I am executing presently
Re: Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir by yaseer111: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I am so sorry I couldn't attend to your request Yaseer, I actually want to help you but it is not making sense if I am sending penny to you, I actually have a project that I am executing presently
hmm project? I don't think project could not allow you help me if u wish so. then why did made the promised Initially? have you not started the project then?. i believe you change your mind base on either ethnicity, religion or region but anyway I wish u success in whatever project you're undergoing.

I am sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Ramadan Starts Today June 28 2014 / Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.