Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa (259 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by BERNIMOORE: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Seems that the opportunity is presenting itself, west in crisis and they don't have the solution...
Africa is the new bride...we saw African leaders this week taking the bold initiative to start the healing process of conflict resolution by visiting Ukraine and Russia in same week, even though we have our unresolved conflict in Africa, we can take advantage of their difference to rid ourselves of the inferiority of depending on them

I think they can also do better to push towards united States of Africa, where we can also trade with African currency or spend same currency like our African neighbors

I still don't know the logic behind Nigeria Trading in dollars with South Africa or Kenya...

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by lexylaw40: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Sorry countries around Nigeria speaks French as there lingua franca so there there will be a problem of communication. I think only if the French countries will drop cefas and France an adopt naira. Then we can have one single west African currency
Re: United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by SalamRushdie: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Arrant nonsense, Africans that cannot govern themselves well in just a block of flats want a continental nation 😅😅😅 please don't make me laugh
Re: United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by CongoJewRat: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2023
You can't manage the pot pouri of diverging cultures in Nigeria you want to add more embers into the mix?

Why are Zikist Marxist suddenly sprouting up from everywhere ?

The answer is simple : they are pushing Zionist One World Govt under their Judaic Corporatist umbrella.

All these unity beggars are Zionists employed by the evil WEF judases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by orisa37: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2023
The Democrats want NIGERIA to bear the Brunt.
Re: United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by BERNIMOORE: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2023
lexylaw40:
Sorry countries around Nigeria speaks French as there lingua franca so there there will be a problem of communication. I think only if the French countries will drop cefas and France an adopt naira. Then we can have one single west African currency
so what happened to translation?
Now I see why some People remain stagnant because with a little barrier, they give up easily without consulting the successful ones
Re: United States Of Africa, Solution To 85% Of Crisis In Africa by BERNIMOORE: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2023
CongoJewRat:
You can't manage the pot pouri of diverging cultures in Nigeria you want to add more embers into the mix?

Why are Zikist Marxist suddenly sprouting up from everywhere ?

The answer is simple : they are pushing Zionist One World Govt under their Judaic Corporatist umbrella.

All these unity beggars are Zionists employed by the evil WEF judases.
You're too dumb to comment here
The post is for open minded people with solutions & not kindergarten toddler like you
Nigeria is nowhere beside America, They have their own issues yet they were able to form united states

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Assigns Portfolios To New Commissioners / Yuguda:Buhari Knows The Oil Subsidy Scammers As Minister Of Petroleum / Jubilation As Tinubu Finally Arrives In Nigeria From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.