Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Nairalander Establishing His School In Rivers State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Establishing His School In Rivers State (220 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Establishing His School In Rivers State by Pengician(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Greetings to You, great one.

Join me on an extraordinary journey to transform lives through education!

Hello, I am Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare, a humble son of Delta State, Nigeria, and a passionate linguist with a background in Linguistics from Delta State University, Abraka. And Master's degree in Sociolinguistics (in-view) at the prestigious University of Portharcourt, Choba. I am fortunate to call the vibrant Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State my home.

I have an audacious dream - to establish a comprehensive educational institution (Crèche, Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Primary, Secondary). This dream is not just mine, but a beacon of hope for our community's future. We have already taken the first step towards this dream by securing four plots of land dedicated to this noble cause.

However, to bring this vision to life, I need your help. We are in need of either temporary or permanent structures to start this journey. The timeline is tight, with funds needed between now and the end of August, so that by September, we can add the finishing touches to our school premises.

The funds raised will be meticulously used for erecting structures, procuring desks, lockers, stationery, textbooks, notebooks, and for advertising through fliers and billboards. Every penny will be a building block in the foundation of this dream.

I am filled with gratitude as I invite you to be a part of this transformative journey. No contribution is too big or too small - every bit counts. Together, we can shape the future of our community and beyond.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and support. Stay blessed!

Account Details:
Andrew Goodnews Eruemuare
Current
Fidelity Bank

(1) (Reply)

The Different Between Part Time And Distance Leaning / Niger Delta University Releases 2023/2024 Post-utme / DE Form / 2023/2024 Updated Unilag Postgraduate Master (PGD/MSC) Past Questions And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.