Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Your Spiritual Eyes – Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional June 19th - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Spiritual Eyes – Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional June 19th (95 Views)

How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Spiritual Eyes – Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional June 19th by richmekus: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
(Flood Your Eyes With God’s Light)

TO THE BIBLE: Psalm 119:130
“The entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.”

LET’S TALK
Some people may not know this, but every human being has two sets of eyes. The first is our physical eyes, with which we see and appreciate the world around us.

The other set is the spiritual eyes, which, incidentally, most never use, or don’t know how to use; they’ve never seen with their spiritual eyes. Such people only see things from a natural point of view. Only God’s Word can open your spiritual eyes.

Continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Surviving Prosperity.... / Divine Blessings I / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 108) Matt.28:18 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.