Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English (32760 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Outrage As Miss Earth Contestant Emerges 2nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Equitty15(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol.

English is not her native language, and doesn't reflect her intelligence.

Go and ask Oyibo the same question in Yoruba or Igbo and tell me if he or she wouldn't fumble.

Does that mean the Oyibo is an olodo?

We need to change our mindset.
oyinbo wasn't taught yoruba or used to yoruba as medium of instruction from elementary to college

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by sammirano: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:

You will have to be a supporter of LGBTQ to answer that. Same with Prostitution.

'Tell them what they want to hear' and there are many other things you can look into but you must be aware of existing laws. Like the embargo on some importation you can ask for it to be legalized if you feel strongly. You can also argue for legalizing a lower age of consent. the list is endless

PS: You can also ask for legalizing 'mercy killing' (Euthanasia)
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by toprealman: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
English is not her first language. If they knew English is important to progress in the competition, why didn't they carry out a thorough screening at the application stage rather than this show of shame.
An English speaker who cannot even say hi in her native language will think this one is slow.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by koladebrainiac(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
SHE SHOULD LEGALIZE HER BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Bobxin: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:

Pls what would you have answered?
Gun Possession is illegal, I'd love to legalize it. undecided
I could also say, I wouldn't want to legalize anything illegal. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by FxMasterz: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
CJStarz:
She speaks well and has a beautiful accent,so what's hard in answering the question? A skit,prolly.

She had no idea.

For the question to be answered, you must first have an idea about something that's illegal that could have been beneficial if it was legal. Without an average knowledge of the laws and a basic understanding of certain things in the society, she wouldn't be able to answer the question.

If I were, I would have made a position for the legalization of marijuana because of its health benefits and its ability to drive wealth and bring in foreign exchange.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Heffalump(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
....just simply answer "I can't legalize what is illegal."
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by BrutusOj(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Olodo Rabata!! Na to do Makeup Ride Gbola Dem Sabi. Shioor!!
You people need to be calming down here. Kindly put yourself in her shoe now with no media crew Infront of you. Type your response to the question directed at her let me see how vibrant you are.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by masui(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
This news after how many weeks.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by ManWater: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
sammirano:

'Tell them what they want to hear' and there are many other things you can look into but you must be aware of existing laws. Like the embargo on some importation you can ask for it to be legalized if you feel strongly. You can also argue for legalizing a lower age of consent. the list is endless

PS: You can also ask for legalizing 'mercy killing' (Euthanasia)
"Tell them what they want to hear" may amount to lying & it's not easy to lie and defend the lie impromptu except your are a skilled lier.
&if you say lower age of consent, you will have to also answer with reasons to justify that which may not be easy.

The mercy killing sounds OK, but it came to you as afterthought which she didn't have the luxury of.

Yes, there are good answers to the question but it is not as easy as portrayed by NL comments that are insulting her.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Emeka71(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She needs a check up from the neck up.
Such is a beauty without brains.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by africandollar: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
She knows how to speak English.

She just didn't know for how to answer with "prostitution" without exposing herself.

VeryWickedManGoat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by RPG2020(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Simple just say she will legalize marijuana ( reason ) so the government will benefit from the dealer's while paying their taxes instead of arresting them
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by RaptorX: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
tosyne2much:
It's a mind question

The best answer would be that she wouldn't legalise anything illegal in the country if given the chance as that would mean increasing social vices in the country

Then she would go ahead to list these illegal vices that she can't legalise such as rape, paedophilia, robbery, domestic violence, snatching of ballot boxes and election rigging cheesy
Those are not vices that can be legalized but crimes in any part of the world, smoking Marijuana is a vice not rape or robbery.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Maybe, she could have just said she doesn't know. Ignorance of something is one thing difficult for us to admit.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by ManWater: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bobxin:

Gun Possession is illegal, I'd love to legalize it. undecided
I could also say, I wouldn't want to legalize anything illegal. Simple.
Would you really love to legalize Gun Possession?
In this kind of interview situation, being your real self is advisable. You may not find it easy defending lies & what you are not.

&your 2nd answer; you are only evading the question. You didn't answer it.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Bobxin: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:

Would you really love to legalize Gun Possession?
In this kind of interview situation, being your real self is advisable. You may not find it easy defending lies & what you are not.

&your 2nd answer; you are only evading the question. You didn't answer it.

What do I know, it's a contest for females, they probably get training before interview. 🤷🏾🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Pokerface1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol.

English is not her native language, and doesn't reflect her intelligence.

Go and ask Oyibo the same question in Yoruba or Igbo and tell me if he or she wouldn't fumble.

Does that mean the Oyibo is an olodo?

We need to change our mindset.

The they should have provided her with an interpreter that speaks her native dialect instead of casting her brainless head out in the public
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Acekidc4(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Iti boribo....... grin see wetin prick cause....don delete all her brain cells.
Just take a forensic look at that her mouth and tell me your candid observations.

That's a mouth with vast experience in using Microphone to sing different kinds of Sucking Songs 😆
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Aliftedmusic: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
ok. what can you do with 1 million Naira in your account

Clouds123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by InspektorRino: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
See how u all run ur mouth like parrot. How many of ur sisters could answer that ? Always fast to criticize.

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by JaskanFactor: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
its not the female contestants that have an issue, its the people asking them questions that need a reality check.
Cause if you really have any idea how great is the creation the female contestants are a part of , youll know any question they cant answer is beneath them. Thats how the chief architect creator makes all creatures.

So that the entire academic system is child abuse crime scene, and all the school teachers are criminals for taking part in the degrading mis-education system.

In case you dont know so many so called civilisations far more advanced than this one, have destroyed themselves through arrogance of intellect worship with thier ruins left all over the planet. Cause if you dont know what intellect worship is, better make sure you do perchance you might free yourself of its illusion.

All the people who built the sun , moon and Orion belt stars , their civilisation is no more, just in case you dont know those particular structures are man made.

The design for things like aircraft is from that ancient civilisation, and there are planes in Egyptian desert rotting away for millions of years that they have turned to mud and stone. The images are on google maps, and the aircraft are vertical takeoff planes looking like 747, and some with wings that look like bird wings. from millions of years ago, let that wake you up.

Those ladies that cant answer your questions are above it, so dont abuse tier peace of mind, cause that is the most valuable thing.

Those who are disturbing them with useless questions dont know where they are, and you can get away with that for a while...........and you know it too, cause you know its true.

Japarata you haven't seen technology or real power, thats why you disturbing the daughters of the creator with useless questions.

If they cant cook or clean the house you can scold them, but beyond that, you making a fool of yourself.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by PROPEACE: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
GboyegaD:
Is English a criterion for beauty peagent contestants? They usually have interpreters and she could have just made it known she wasn't comfortable with the language.
Which language is she comfortable with then? Did she sounds to you like someone that doesn't understand English? She is just dumb, just like most beauty pageants!
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by AgentGoat: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mumu pro max
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by timilehin007(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like me, other then weed i can’t name other substance that’s banned unless I’m been remembered. He could have just said she doesn’t know much about banned substances… maybe foreign rice 😃🤣
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by xynerise: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Maybe she was thinking of one good thing to legalise grin
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by babtoundey(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
sammirano:

very simple. start with LGBTQ

And that's simple.

It's not that she doesn't think of many illegalities that can be legalized. The question is, does ahe agree with legalizing them?

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by BloomingDale(f): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
triple996:
NA only make up them sabi,
Empty head, "TYPICAL FEMALE GENDER"

NOwazobia:
Perfect example of when the brain is in-between the legs... undecided tongue
Very common among most of them...

Do you know a man inherits his intelligence from his mother, while the woman inherits her intelligence from the dad or mom?
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Farid24224(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She needs a check up from the neck up.

Kutmelesiii!!! 🤣🤣

You wicked wallahi tallahi... Kambalayi!!! 🙆🏿‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Jeans / Who Rocked The 90's Hairstyle Best? (photos) / Nwadike Gloria Kelechi Wins Miss Planet Nigeria 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.